KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Endgame approaching once more

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Endgame approaching once more
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Must...not...agree...with...leader...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:12 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Before people totally panic, it is indeed the Zombie Kuylen that was the lie.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

So there will actually be STAR WARS Hockey? confused
stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:29 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Certainly will!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I'll have to STICK around for that....gotta' get my Hockey fix somewhere! stick out tongue
laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:32 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

1. The use of the Piloting system- Watch me get trampeled.

2. A decidedly large war-... GOod!

4. A bunch of new villains- three major ones for the Light Side, and the Dark Side will not find itself wanting for enemies either-*Takeso ut toy lightsabre*

5. A deadlier than intended hockey game-...Now thats just cool!

6. A dangerous mission involving talking to pretty girls all day-...ARe they all Nautalians?stick out tongue

7. Zombie Kuylen-... Now thats just ****ed up

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:33 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

And you haven't even met Kuylen, unless you've read back a few Episodes. Scary person to fight, which I did.

*twitch*

Unless we're going to a planet of Ush's design, I'd say the pretty girls mission would entail Ryloth (Twi'lek's!). Or, perhaps, that world that Arazi got the chick that our good friend Ascar used as bribe for Riordan...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:04 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Planet of the Whores? Despite our best efforts, my brother still won't set a game there...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:07 AM
General Zink
Bane

Planet of the Whores. laughing out loud

I remember that part...Xeth shot Wraith. mad

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:09 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Hehe, finally some use for seduction!

I hope it is a dark side mission!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:23 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am afraid the stories in general really are 'harsh times a-coming!' examples.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:26 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Damn Jedi code rules.......

(But the force IS passed through liniage.......)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:35 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

...Ahhh Twi'leks? Nautolians have more tubes sticking out of their heads stick out tongue

What do those tubes do anyway?laughing out loud

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:38 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Pfft....roll eyes (sarcastic)

May I point out the fact that talking to Rianna is generally a very dangerous thing to do? Hehehe...stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:30 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
6. A dangerous mission involving talking to pretty girls all day-...ARe they all Nautalians?stick out tongue

Nope. Huts and Gammoreans all day.

Mmm.

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:57 PM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh...delightful... blink

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
...Ahhh Twi'leks? Nautolians have more tubes sticking out of their heads stick out tongue

What do those tubes do anyway?laughing out loud

Nautolans. Repeat after me. Nautolans. stick out tongue

Those tentacles help a Nautolan read emotions (fear, anger, hatred, etc.), therefore enhancing a Jedi (or Dark Jedi) Nautolan's emotion-sensing abilities. Doesn't mean anything, stat wise.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:22 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I hope the stand alone mission is HUNTING DOWN BALEK (as Mace stressed to me earlier this episode)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:02 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:28 PM