KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Endgame approaching once more

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Endgame approaching once more
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:07 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I swear, if Xeth turns, he'll go out on a vengeance mission and eliminate all the people that ever gave him or his friends trouble. Cannes, Arazi, Nebb... whistle

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

If only....stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:35 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

The true thhing this is, Ive only been here for two episodes, and I've already got a huge list of people I want to assasinatestick out tongue

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:44 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Come to the dark side....we've got cookies stick out tongue

Plus you CAN assassinate those annoying bastards big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:09 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Big cookies too... wink

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:04 AM
The Rover

Chocolate Chip? eek!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:46 PM
Peach
mordrem

Of course big grin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud
Oh no....I'm starting to get a craving for COOKIES!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:08 PM
Alex-The-God

yeah....

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:44 PM
Alex-The-God is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-The-God a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-The-God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...right.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well now. Here we are, closing down those last days before Episode III starts here. In fact, I hope to start it not far into next month- definitely by the end of next week.

Time, then, for the previews!

-----

It is four years since the battle of Naboo, and the Republic is thriving under the leadership of its highly popular Supreme Chancellor, Palpatine.

With the mission on Droben behind them, the Jedi have closed an old chapter of their lives, as others were closed two years before.

No evidence of the activities of the Sith are to be found anywhere. It is time to move onto other things.

Only one group still clings on to finding some sort of resolution to the issues of the past. From the third moon of Uridian, Xeth and his fellow Renegades run an operation designed to investigate and expose the vast Conspiracy that seems to hang around the Galaxy. Finding a new lead, Xeth goes in 'undercover' helping out his old Jedi friends in a mission to purge an evil Cult at the fringes of Republican space.

But Xeth and his friends might be in over their head. Something extraordinary is out there- and is being used of part of a shocking new programme. It's not clear who now is hunting whom in this game. And this time, it is the Jedi who become entangled in the doings of the Renegades, rather than the other way around- and this one can't go on the record!

-

Meanwhile, the Jedi are involved in less openly violent missions, as is their role. These are hard times for the Galaxy, as various political pressures grow. There is much social upheaval and organised crime to be fought. Two other important Jedi missions need veteran agents on them, and the players are sent to lead, with the more recently joining players as their team.

The missions are complex and difficult, but straightforward in their goals. But something is very very wrong- and participants in both missions have had very odd premonitions about what they will find.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 26th, 2005 at 09:55 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Now the teaser for Darkside!

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:34 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is four years since the Battle of Naboo. Under the changes in administration that are affecting the Galaxy, the Dark Siders have fled the Republic, hunted by the Bureau of Immigration and Undesirables and its Osokan hunting teams.

The Bureau grows in power continuously. Now with a network of offices and listening stations all over the Galaxy, any part of civilisation is now a deathtrap for these criminals.

Running a quiet operation of their own, hidden outside the fringes of Republican space, the Dark Siders... survive. And nothing more. They are scavengers, denied the comforts of any civilised links, only just being able to scrape together what they need to survive. A group of desperadoes, with no central organisation, forgotten by the Galaxy, officially dead, or not classed as a problem. Their glory days are behind them, and nothing can be risked, for they stay alive by one creed only- that they will never enter the Republic again.

Fate, of course, has other plans- or perhaps it is destiny. Regardless, when circumstance drives the Dark Siders back into the Republic for one brief time, the hideous danger of the move is counter-balanced by the excitement of the opportunity to return to those now long-missed days of excitement two years before, and a new opportunity to put together a plan that will go horribly wrong.

Unfortunately, the Dark Siders soon find that things are far, far worse than they had imagined, and the name 'Rogan' becomes a new one for them to fear- perhaps more than any other.

Or perhaps not- because the Dark Siders have become entwined in a chain of events that is going to see everything change- and set them on a new course that no-one can see the end of- but puts them on a collision course with some old friends...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 26th, 2005 at 09:43 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rogan? I remember him from my hallucinations in the Citadel....

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, and I thought I dropped the same name by coincidence!

BtVS

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:45 PM
Fire

hehe ooh I'll have to go and bail Xeth out I hope

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:46 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah. Because anything that happens in this game is due to coincidence.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was just pointing out the fact that I remembered something for a change, heh...

Anyway, sounds interesting.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:47 PM
Lord Melkor

Hmm, so we cannot even establish power base outside Republic?

Gallador would like to create something, not always destroy!

To rule, even on small scale!

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:47 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote