KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine (blinded) vs Daredevil

Wolverine (blinded) vs Daredevil
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Wolverine (blinded) vs Daredevil

Could a blinded Wolverine take out the blind superhero without fear?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:20 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wolverine may be able to fight blindfolded, but common this is where daredevil lives. daredevil. He'd be hard pressed to hurt logan, but he'd win evntually.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:02 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I figured Daredevil...but remember Logan has heighted senses too...though not as heighted as Daredevil's.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah but logan would have to really focus to be able to adapt and fight DD without his vision, Daredevil fights people without vision everyday.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:11 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

true.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:12 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Can't Daredevil whoop Wolverine with his vision?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:22 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

so I've heard

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:24 PM
Heracles

From what Ive read on these forums you guys really underrate DD.

The guys gone toe to toe with some real bad assess hes an excellent hand to hand combatant and his radar sense makes it almost impossible to Blind side him (if you pardon the pun)

The guy can give Logan a run for his money if Logan had his sight without it this is DD's fight.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:35 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:37 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

a blind logan gets the crap kicked out of him by matt. no contest. cool

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:37 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

you don't think Wolverine heighted senses could still him a fighting chance.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:39 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

no.
logan's senses are great, but they're nowhere near matt's.
logan would not be used to blind-fighting.
that's matt's entire world.
against someone else, yeah.
logan can concentrate and fight.
but against daredevil? no chance.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:43 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

DD's senses enable him to read flat print on a paper so although he can't see in the conventional sense you may as well consider him sighted.

So really this fight is taking one of Logan's senses away from him so straight away hes at a disadvantage.

Yes his Heightened senses would compensate for this but Wolverine unlike DD is fighting in an environment thats hes unused to where as DD is doing what hes being doing for decades.

Even with a few hours prep time DD has this one.

I don't think it would be totally one sided but theres to many pluses in DD's colum for Logan to take it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:46 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

When Wolverine decieded his needed to hone up on his fighting skills a bit he did so by fighting several armed oppenents with a katana while blind folded. Wolverine is at a disadvantage for sure but give him some credit; it wouldn't be is first time blind fighting and it wouldn't be his last. Wolverine still has a good chance of winning; and no way in hell does Matt beat a normal Wolverine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:54 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit

logan's senses are great, but they're nowhere near matt's.

Dare Devil himself bags to differ, he said Wolverine sense were greater then his in Infinity Crisis I believe... well Infinity something

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:56 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

This isn't fair.

Give Wolverine back his eyesight.

It still wouldn't be fair, but at least Wolverine would know how he got his ass kicked.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:11 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Dare Devil himself bags to differ, he said Wolverine sense were greater then his in Infinity Crisis I believe... well Infinity something

Really? Wow!
Didn't you also state that:
1. Daredevil can flip over limousines.
2. Daredevil can handle an 800 pound barbell like it was a stick.
3. Wolverine can beat Godzilla.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:27 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

How about you tell the 3 or so comics you have actually read Zahit, that way I can try to limit my comic knowledge to match yours.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:43 PM
Cosmo Kramer

This is a real discrase. DareDevil would kick his head in!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:51 PM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

Oh thats right I keep forgeting Wolverine = God.

DD does his fair share of Ninja beating to...

Ive seen Logan fight Blind folded which is why I said it wouldn't be totaly one sided.

However Logan can smell and hear DD but DD can smell hear and with his radar sense SEE where Logan is.

Ive never seen Daredevil say that Wolverines senses are more acute than his which issue is that from?

I have however in a marvel presents issue read a Wolverine and DD team up where they are in a warehouse in the dark and there about to be ambushed.

Wolverine says theres 11 of them.

DD says nope 12.

DD is right as his radar sense can pinpoint the men and there postion he doesn't need light to see Wolverine can only smell and hear them so he was slightly off.

I think that gives DD quite an advantage in this situation.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:25 AM