KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gilgamesh vs. Thor

Gilgamesh vs. Thor
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sleep Gilgamesh vs. Thor

Gilgamesh is the Forgotton One. He's the one that you turn to when your all out of options. I loved when he was an Avenger. He has molecular control and can fly and energys as well i believe. As an Avenger he mostly relied on his most impressive strength.
Most of us know about Thor. One guy on here showed a toughest order where Thor was the one who comes out on top.
So is Thor really Unbeatable. Does he win even in his faliures.
Or is Gilgamesh his banished victor.

Attachment: bio-gilgamesh.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:39 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I put my money on Gil. I think his powers could get him on top much better.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:46 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

This has happen in the comics.Thor 290-291 and thor kicked the shit out of him and the other eternals. Thor pretty much rocked his world.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:29 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

Hmm Thor Winning in his own book who would have Thunk it.......

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:37 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Gilgamesh is a pimp. But he has fought Thor before, and lost. The fight I saw, he was doing damn good though. He stopped a hammer swing with one hand and he even managed to grab Thor's hammer and smack him in the face with it before it's enchantments pulled it to the ground. It was only when he got distracted trying to pick the hammer up that Thor got the upper hand and finally beat him. I think Gilgamesh, assuming he doesn't try picking up the hammer again, can take a win.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:12 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Gilgamesh must have superspeed if he was able to smack Thor with mjolnir before the enchantment kicked in. If so, Gil would probably win.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:49 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Gilgamesh must have superspeed if he was able to smack Thor with mjolnir before the enchantment kicked in. If so, Gil would probably win.

Yeah, I have the scans for that fight SOMEWHERE around here... I think he was able to do it because Thor still had one hand on the hammer too. Getting smacked in the face caused Thor to let go, thus the enchantment kicked in and it dropped to the ground.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:41 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

They both kick equal amounts of ass in my eyes.
look at gil, just look, he'll kick your ass, man.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote