KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » star trek sucks

star trek sucks
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

star trek sucks

I think that star trek sucks and everyone who feels the same should be inclined to say so.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 05:16 AM
Darth_Glentract is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

well thanks for your support

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 05:53 AM
Darth_Glentract is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I like it... just not as much as Star Wars...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:24 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

blasphemy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:26 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

voyager is awesome...sorry,but have you seen jerry ryan? *meow!*

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 07:36 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

STAR TREKS GAY thumb down

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:44 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Not as Gay as Star Wars, Jedi with phallic shaped weapons. Ooh... They both suck now anyway.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:49 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mardook
Not as Gay as Star Wars, Jedi with phallic shaped weapons. Ooh... They both suck now anyway.

Hrm, what shape would you like a sword to be?

Man, everything's phallic these days. Swords, guitars, bananas, pens. Some people are obsessed.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:42 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Well I stand by what I said... your signature image being my evidence. :P

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:05 PM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'll take ANY Star Trek film or tv show over SW Episode II any day of the week. thumb down

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:13 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by WindDancer
I'll take ANY Star Trek film or tv show over SW Episode II any day of the week. thumb down

ditto...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Wendigo
STAR TREKS GAY thumb down

that would be a correct statement if you were talking about the next generation.You hit the nail on the head on that one but that would be false if you were talking about the orginal awesome 60's show. smile

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi2187
tha l'il guy

They should have stopped making ST movies around ST 6, and stop airing TNG around season 5.... and no movies for them!
Generations didn't need a script doctor, it needed a complete overhaul. The entire cast did the voices to the video game 'A Final Unity' and they all agreed that the storyline was much better than Generations.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:20 AM
jedi2187 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi2187 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi2187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by jedi2187
They should have stopped making ST movies around ST 6, and stop airing TNG around season 5.... and no movies for them!
Generations didn't need a script doctor, it needed a complete overhaul. The entire cast did the voices to the video game 'A Final Unity' and they all agreed that the storyline was much better than Generations.

what about first contact?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pr1983
what about first contact?

confused What about first contact?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:52 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fokker001

First contact was pretty good. Getting turned on by the borg chick gave me alot of issues I didnt want though. Its just like star wars, the old stuff was good. With little exception the new stuff sucked. But trek did have kirk! Hard drinking, hard fighting, and busy scratching notches in his headboard.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:15 AM
Fokker001 is currently offline Click here to Send Fokker001 a Private Message Find more posts by Fokker001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

it does i was only happy with nemisis

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:18 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I liked DS9 and even TNG and some of the movies are okay.
I loved DS9

But I dont like:
The Original Series
Enterprise
Some of the movies

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:38 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

I pretty much like all of the movies and series.

The Original Series stands out as the best though. Really cheesy now, when u look back at some of the acting n scripting. But classic all the same.

The Next Generation didn't quite have the characters for it. They weren't as 'iconic' if u no what I mean?

Jean-Luc Picard, William T Riker, Lt Data, Worf etc

or

James T Kirk, Spock, Sulu, Scotty, Chekov....

Even the names sound cooler lol! big grin

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 03:15 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

Star Trek has also been around for just at 40 years! That's a lot of longevity! 5 (!) TV series, 10 (!) movies and easily 10 times the amount of printed work of Star Wars, allows something for everybody (as evidenced by comments above), and speaks for it's own poularity.
That having been said, it IS probably time for Trek to take a rest until some fresh talent can breathe new life into it........
And Star Wars episode 3 will probably be the best movie of all time.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:17 PM
Darth Plagueis is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote