KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Reign of Fire Trailer!

Reign of Fire Trailer!
Started by: echoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockula

As I said, it's hard to explain. I would recommend just checking out the trailer and seeing what you think after that. WWW.apple.com

Old Post May 7th, 2002 11:09 AM
Rockula is currently offline Click here to Send Rockula a Private Message Find more posts by Rockula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
echoman

Yeah, the trailer is pretty much the only good way to describe the movie...lol!

Old Post May 9th, 2002 06:00 AM
echoman is currently offline Click here to Send echoman a Private Message Find more posts by echoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penguin

I think the trailer looks sweet. The official site has a lot of inside info. The director of X-Files is directing and offers up some cool commentary. The effects in the trailer are good enough for me to check it out.

Old Post May 9th, 2002 09:21 PM
Penguin is currently offline Click here to Send Penguin a Private Message Find more posts by Penguin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
echoman

Does anyone know if they're gonna come out with any more trailers? Or is this it? And when the heck are they gonna air it on TV?? Hardly anyone has heard about this flick...

Old Post May 10th, 2002 12:15 AM
echoman is currently offline Click here to Send echoman a Private Message Find more posts by echoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
poitiers

There was a new poster in the paper last week. It had a new tagline too:

"It was a beautiful day. Until the Reign came!"

But apart from that and online I haven't seen much promo stuff.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 01:34 AM
poitiers is currently offline Click here to Send poitiers a Private Message Find more posts by poitiers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penguin

ROF clip

There's a cool clip on www.ifilm.com that has Bale and McConaughey talk about the film and especially the special effects/dragons. The buzz on the movie seems to be growing!

Old Post May 20th, 2002 02:07 AM
Penguin is currently offline Click here to Send Penguin a Private Message Find more posts by Penguin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmmmm..well, if they're in it I'm a bit more interested wink

Old Post May 20th, 2002 02:03 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
poitiers

I found a clip on the ROF site, that I think must have been the same one you mentioned on ifilm. It definitely makes the whole thing seem a lot more interesting, especially all that detail in the making ofd the dragon.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:32 PM
poitiers is currently offline Click here to Send poitiers a Private Message Find more posts by poitiers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
echoman

quote:
Originally posted by poitiers
There was a new poster in the paper last week. It had a new tagline too:

"It was a beautiful day. Until the Reign came!"

But apart from that and online I haven't seen much promo stuff.

OMG...are you serious? eek! THAT was the tagline?! Couldn't they come up with something a little better?!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 29th, 2002 02:55 AM
poitiers

I'm all up for this film. But man when are they gonna show us dragon fans a l'il love and give us some thing to chew on till it comes out. Most movies this size seem to steamroll us before they hit. This one snuck in a trailer before Scorpion King ... and... and ... is that it?

Remaining in mystery then, until further notice.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 05:20 AM
Dim
Creativity

Yep..echoman is right..that's a CHEEEEEEEESY tagline.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 09:38 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
poitiers

Well lets hope they're still working on it, the tagline that is.

I saw a lame one on a billboard today for Scooby Doo--

Be Afraid, Be Kind of Afraid.

I mean come on! Dragons eat dogs don't they?

Old Post May 30th, 2002 02:14 AM
echoman

Tee hee~ Anyone have any suggestions for a tagline? BTW, I'm looking forward to Scooby Doo...I grew up watching that cartoon~ big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2002 09:53 AM
echoman

Awww...C'mon guys! Don't be shy....the cheesier the better~ rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 30th, 2002 06:37 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

This movie's gonna suck.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 03:38 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penguin

Thanks for the heads-up. The clips on the official website were even better. I like that there hasn't been too much buzz, but it seems like a lot of the movie websites have been pumping it up. It will get more mainstream exposure closer to the release I'm sure.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 06:59 PM
echoman

Aww...Why do you think it's gonna suck?? Just not a sci-fi fan? Don't like dragons?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 07:45 PM
poitiers

Its a lot easier to diss something without giving any reason. Hell, its an infallible argument. There's no way to pick at his reasoning, because there is none. Oh and because he's probasbly wrong!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 09:29 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't like science fiction.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 4th, 2002 04:37 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
echoman

I can respect that...alot of my friends don't like sci-fi either. Me, I hate horror movies...I think they're lame. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 07:36 AM