KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

What do you think of my Story?
This poll is closed.
AWSOME 15 83.33%
Pretty Good 2 11.11%
Ok 1 5.56%
Wouldn't call it a 'story'!! 0 0%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

Harry looked at them both side ways, and left the Great Hall, not aware where he was going, Harry made his way towards the Entrance Hall, wanting to go outside.
He heard a small mumble behind him, and when he turned around both Hermione and Ron had stopped walking and were standing still.
"Umm....Harry.....we have double potions with Snape now. Where are you going?" Ron asked, not wanting to sound to into it.
He looked around and relised that he had no idea where he was going and where he was suppose to be going, so he trusted them both and made their way torwards the dungeons, Harry feeling more worse then when he woke up. Everything couldn't get worse, with his Aunt, his friends and now Siruis. He wanted to hammer his head and make half the things he was thinking about to disappear and half of the questions he wanted answering to be answered. But Harry knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon....

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:51 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

~~Writer~~

I wil see what I can do.....
Hope to post more soon
Thanks guys...
But remember, not posting here!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:03 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Harry couldn't concentrate during potions; it's not like he usually did, and most of all Snape seemed to relise this and was frequently asking him questions that even Hermione seemed to be stumped on. They were soon instructed to carry out a simple potion, that he still manage to stuff up.

"Harry.... Psstttt ...... HARRY! What do you think you're doing. You shouldn't be mixing them together.... you'll blow this whole place up!" Hermione said, in her voice that wasn't as proud as it normally would be when correcting someone, she knew something was up.
"What..." Harry mumbled as he looked down and relised what she was on about, he half srugged and sat down.

Harry thanked Hermione after she fixed the mixture in his cauldron, as the contents were now nicely simmering away just like hers.
You couldn't say the same thing about Ron's though, as he seemed to be having the same amount of trouble. Harry was sure that he was getting more and more nervous around Hermione and in the long run, it would affect him more and more.

He can't handle her, he thought to himself. She'll be better off with someone like me! He thought, and automatically shock his head as hard as he could to get what he was thinking out!! How could i have thought that, Rons my friends, Hermione's my friend .... Im with Ron's sister. It was all too much again, thinking about everything. Harry seriously needed a way to get everything out of his head.

Draco looked over from the corner of the room and saw Harry shaking his head which looked extremly funny, and by the time he had stopped, mostly all of the Slytherins were laughing and pointing at him. He looked up and saw this, turning a shade of Red that Ron knew quite well, put his head down and pretended he was reading the ingrediants.

"Mr Potter ... If you can not control your lice, would you mind going to see the health nurse and getting treatment for it" Snape said, just loud enough so that the whole of the East side of the castle could hear. "5 points from Gryffindor, for Mr Potters attension seeking little act" He finished with a smirk.

Minute after to minute seemed to drag on, and points after points were coming off the Gyffindor House and by the end of the period, no one really cared any more.
Harry swung his bag over his shoulder, and made his way out of the damp, dark dungeons and into the air grown hall. It was now lunch time and everyone seemed to have had the worse morning ever.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:00 AM
spidergrl
Living

As the students gather outside the Great Hall, talking and chatting excitedly to each other, Harry approuched with Ron and Hermione on his heals.
He stopped behind Neville, Ginny and a few other people that he didn't notice.
"Whats going on?" He asked, standing tall to try see over everyone. Like every holiday, Harry had grown amazingly over the holidays and could easily see over everyone with out even trying.
"We're not sure, we know somethings up. They won't let us in there yet. And im starving." Neville added in the end, and Harry relised that he was considerably hungry after not havnig breakfast.
"Yea me too" He mumbled. "How long will this be?"
He looked around and by everyone's faces he could tell that no one was really sure what the hell was going on and when they were allowed to eat.

After waiting around for 10 more minutes, and Harry noticing his stomach grumberling more and more as the time passed, the Great Hall doors opened wide and Professor McGonagal was standing with her arms out.
Everyone waited around with out stepping forward to hear what she had to say.
"You may all come in for lunch. Please DO NOT touch anything" she finished.

~~ Sorry guys, my mate just came over and I'll post later wink embarrasment

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 04:44 AM
spidergrl
Living

Professor McGonagal moved to one side and established by the expresion on her face that yes, it was alright to enter.
But that didn't make everyone rush in, it seemed that everyone was trying to look inside to see what had been going on first before entering.
Slowly people started moving in relising that there was nothing to see.

Lunch had been layed out already and Harry didn't wait to chat, as he tucked into the large meal that was waiting for him after 24 hours.
He wasn't concentrating on anything apart from his lunch and what he was going to diguest next until Hermione suddenly spoke.
"What do you think they were doing in here?" She said, putting down the half eatten sandwich and looking up at the two boys.
Both Ron and Harry who weren't thinking about anything got quite a shock when they heard her voice. They looked up and gave her a look.
"I mean, they must have been doing something in here. When they opened the doors all the teachers were moving up to the Staff table. They must have had a meeting about something! And I noticed that Hayden guy was in here. Why was he allowed to stay and none of us were even allowed in!" She finished like she had just finished a performance which she knew she got a 'A' on.

"I didn't notice anything" Ron said, acting more interesting in his food.
"Well, thats because you pay attension to nothing Ronald!" She looked over at Harry. "What do you think Harry?"
He hesitated for a moment, "Yea, there might be something going on. Theres something about that Hayden kid. He doesn't belong in Slytherin. Somethings up ....."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:11 AM
crazykim

oooooooooooooooooooooooh

wats up?

what happened to you?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:49 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

its been like so long since u have posted spidey...pls post more pls!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:01 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I've choosen not to post anymore ..... because Im alittle busy right now with skewl work and also that the HBP book is going to be out in 20 days and im not going to get it finished ...... so i decided to write another one after the HBP comes out!

Thanks for your support! happy

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:42 PM
Midnight109

aww too bad.i was looking foward to the rest

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:51 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yeah...but really, you guys shouldnt have posted here anyway. lets just let this die

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:12 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Thanks Pink!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:26 AM
spidergrl
Living

If Im home tomorrow, for the hell of it, Im going to write some more ... We'll see what tomorrow brings! happy

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:06 AM
sugar&sweet

i no that i'm not meant to post here, very sorry spidey, but r u going to post more? don't worry i'm not going to post here again

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:05 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

not bad your a very talented writer. keep up the good work.

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:33 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

The Link to my new story ... hope you guys like! happy

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:16 PM
spidergrl
Living

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:17 PM