KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Thing Is Class 100?!

The Thing Is Class 100?!
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

but anyway, im just happy that they finally put the thing in CL 100+

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:39 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and by the way i just looked it up and even in the review on marvel.com it said the new she-hulk series was well-drawn, yet poorly written, so HA!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:40 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Wel she-hulks across the board has been getting rave reviews so HA!! If you judge something according to one person or publications viewpoint then i feel very sorry for u indeed.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:44 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i judge it on the spokespeople and writers of marvel, so HA! HA! HA!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:45 PM
Heracles

Ive never seen the She Hulk series get a bad review give me a link so I can read it myself.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:46 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

So Marvel are slagging off there own product....Interesting sales tactic doubt it will catch on though....

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:46 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

BUT U NO SOMETHING, EITHER WAY I DONT CARE, I DONT WANNA ARGUE, I'M JUST HAPPY THAT THE THINGS FINALLY IN CL 100+ AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, THATS THE ONLY REAL REASON I STARTED THIS TOPIC, JUST SO EVERYONE REALIZES THAT THE THING CAN FINALLY LIFT WELL OVER 100 TONS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:47 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well in June the FF Handbook comes out and it will say in there if he is class 100 or not. And it will say if he is bigger also.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:48 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

Again with the caps lock.....So theres no link then?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:49 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Well i cant wait for the handbook to come out and say class 85 so this whole topic can be be declared VOID!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:50 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

just go out and buy ff vol.3 #58-59 and it will tell you in there

armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

the handbooks are always bullshit, they said venom could lift 60 tons?!

Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Who ever wrote that storyline should be hung by the gonads, all the while being eaten by red army ants.

Please! No disrespecting SHE-HULK, but there isn't one marvelite that i know ( and i know some comic-geeks. Me included.) that would have ever even humorously thought about that kind of storyline to piss off a THING fan.

Laughable IMO

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:53 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

whats wrong w/ pissing off a thing fan?? cause i'm the one that brought up that story line i think

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:55 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey galacticstorm go to this site

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/spiderman/thing.html

the S) means strength, and it says 100 after it so there, its been proven.

GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Well either way i still believe he's class 85 because theres a big difference between boasting you can do something and actually coming up with the goods. Which the thing has yet to do. If he did lift 100 tons on that occassion when he was under pressure or duress it means nothing because it wouldnt be something he could regularly do unlike say.....SHE HULK!! Mwahahahahahah

armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

just go to the site, stop ur babblin', shut your mouth, and admit he's @ 100

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:57 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
the handbooks are always bullshit, they said venom could lift 60 tons?!
No it dont. Mine says 11 tons.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:57 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

is it the huge book that says official marvel encyclopedia on the cover with a pic of spidey, doc ock, and kingpin on the cover?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:59 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

No. Its the one that says Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe Spiderman(2004)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:00 PM