KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Episodes 7, 8 and 9

Star Wars Episodes 7, 8 and 9
Started by: zombieman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zombieman
The Undead

Star Wars Episodes 7, 8 and 9

I know these will almost certainly nver be made into films, but hasn't George Lucas written scripts for each of them? Does anyone know if these summaries are genuine? They are credited to Lucas anyway:

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode7/plot.html

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:34 PM
Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

LMAO, you think anything on ss.com is true? You have much to learn...everything on that site, while being ridiculously hilarious, is complete bullsh!t.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:51 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atila the great
Capo

crap, there's one tread like this every single day

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:59 PM
Click here to Send atila the great a Private Message Find more posts by atila the great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I recommend the 'Supershadow Giggletime Happy Thread' for some laughs, there's always something good there.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:17 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I think I usually avoid that one...it's disturbing...or it could be I'm just lazy

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShotgunWes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supershadow strikes again!!! Happy Dance

If you don't like me... **** You

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:07 AM
Click here to Send ShotgunWes a Private Message Find more posts by ShotgunWes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDuprShadow

How can people be so gullible

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:16 AM
Click here to Send SuperDuprShadow a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDuprShadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

it's nice to see that people have such great imagination, but even if GL wrote this, it would be impossible to make films out of these scripts. All the actors from RTOJ are seniors now. 30 years seems a bit too short to become that old.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:43 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by atila the great
crap, there's one tread like this every single day

As long as they stay out of the EP3 section Im good with that. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:07 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

and besides... well... read the last book in the NJO series, and you'll see

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

there should be a sticky here saying not to believe one word from that site

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:54 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CellDweller

Who cares if these subjects have been posted before? Don't read it if it bugs you that much. The threads are evident by their titles. Newbies like myself can ask the same questions you did when you were new to the board. Now lets be mature Jedi and whine some more....Jeez embarrasment

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:05 AM
Click here to Send CellDweller a Private Message Find more posts by CellDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CellDweller
Who cares if these subjects have been posted before? Don't read it if it bugs you that much. The threads are evident by their titles. Newbies like myself can ask the same questions you did when you were new to the board. Now lets be mature Jedi and whine some more....Jeez embarrasment

um..... lets not Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

Obviously Im not familiar with 'Supershadow'. I merely typed star wars episode 7 into a search engine and found that page. Surely he can get into a lot of legal trouble for putting George Lucas' name on those scripts?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

We can only hope.

Still, like I've said before, this forum needs a SuperShadow disclaimer, for those who are unfairly taken advantage of.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:16 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

Really, I think that about 75% of us can say that they were tricked when new to the starwars net. I know i was, I didnt belive the 78&9 summaries, but i took everything else as true

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:26 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I honestly didn't know anything about SuperShadow at all until I came here. I guess it was for the best.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

yeah when i first started going to boards i came across his site, in all honesty you can smell a lil bs as soon as you enter but you dont know any better at first

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:54 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

He's no better than those South African con artists trying to get your bank account number. Only, he doesn't get paid for his trickery.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:55 PM
Jedi_KnightAlly
Jedi Knight

I found supershadows site before i found any others and thought it was canon, i discounted his scripts cause i thought they were crap, didn't like all this clone this and clone that lol. But i can see how ppl who haven't heard otherwise take what he says as true. Except the george lucas and cast interviews lol.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Jedi_KnightAlly a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_KnightAlly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote