KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » the stepford cuckoos

the stepford cuckoos
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

the stepford cuckoos

ok i am gonna try to make this the official thread for them smile

does anyone have any info or pics about or of them?? it would be greatly appreciated. and if you have anything to say like if you like them then post about that also smile

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:56 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

i know a bit about them..their three sisters who are telepathically linked..they can merge their minds...their names are Mindee, Phoebe, Celeste, Sophie, Esme..but Sophie and Esme are dead...i think Emma trains them...couldn't find any pictures at the moment

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:11 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah i knew all that but they seem really interesting to me so i was wonderin if anyone else likes them or has any moe info on the,

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:02 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

They are on Cyclops Corsair squad on the New X-Men Academy X series.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:52 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

they look freeky....like emma frost wannabes :P

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 01:41 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think it would be cool if they all tried to change their appearance to look different and found out they each have individual psionic type powers along w/ their telepathy

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:09 PM
Fla$hFreeZe
Supermind

Well, in X-Men: The End they do change their appearance, but I don't know about the other individual powers. They are called Spikes.

Here is a pic...

Attachment: spikes.jpg
This has been downloaded 274 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:12 AM
Fla$hFreeZe is currently offline Click here to Send Fla$hFreeZe a Private Message Find more posts by Fla$hFreeZe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

how powerful do you think they are?? not too long ago they easily took down oralce who is a shiar superguardian and also a powerful telepath. they easily took her down and they devised the plan that took down cassandra nova. i think they will most definitley be a force to reckon with. what do you think??

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:11 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Probably Xavier level when they grow up or Emma Frost level.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:06 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

how old are they now?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:26 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

still teenagers right??

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:50 PM
radioboy121

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fla$hFreeZe
Well, in X-Men: The End they do change their appearance, but I don't know about the other individual powers. They are called Spikes.

Here is a pic...

They are called Spikes? That's a term the Neo used when referring to "lesser beings" than themselves.

quote:
Originally posted by stormfront13
how powerful do you think they are?? not too long ago they easily took down oralce who is a shiar superguardian and also a powerful telepath. they easily took her down and they devised the plan that took down cassandra nova. i think they will most definitley be a force to reckon with. what do you think??

Individually, they are probably just average telepaths. When united, they can be devasating, but two of the five are dead. One died after the battle against Omega Kid and the other with Magneto. Oracle is just an above average telepath - one who could do nothing to stop Wolverine during one of the earliest Shiar encounters and fell incredibly easily to the Xavier imposter.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:54 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

but still i was using her cause she is a more expierenced telepath and she didn't stand a chance. but i hope they get indivudual psionic poowers, like one can get pyrokinesis, one can get telekinisis, and one can get um...hydrokinesis

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've always found them to be very cool characters. I liked Esme the most, she had the most personality. Too bad she got offed.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:15 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yes i find them very cool. soon i hope they branch out and discover they have their own different psionic powers and perfect those as well as their telepathy

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:25 AM
VampireLover

Well, I've been looking for pictures of them. I saw the one listed above, but I need a better one. Maybe a frontal of the sisters. I'm working on a photo manip of them, or at least I want to, but I can't find a very good picture of them in uniform. Can anyone help me?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 06:02 PM
VampireLover is currently offline Click here to Send VampireLover a Private Message Find more posts by VampireLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

it would be awesome if Celeste got precogniton, Mindee got retrocognition, and Phoebe got clairvoyance( or switch them around) thumb up

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:13 AM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think it would be awsome if they each got indivudual psionis powers

phoebe-telekinesis

celeste-hydrokinesis

mindee-pyrokinesis

and due to their telepathy expanding they all get precognation during their sleep or something...idk but i think that they should each get a indivuaial psionic power to make them more unique

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:31 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
i think it would be awsome if they each got indivudual psionis powers

phoebe-telekinesis

celeste-hydrokinesis

mindee-pyrokinesis

and due to their telepathy expanding they all get precognation during their sleep or something...idk but i think that they should each get a indivuaial psionic power to make them more unique

what are hydrokinesis and pyrokinesis?? Telekinetics can control water and fire with their power already...

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:08 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Pyrokinesis, aint that is Pyro's power?

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:22 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote