KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs. Goku

Who is the best warrior?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Akuma 9 26.47%
Goku 25 73.53%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Akuma vs. Goku
Started by: wolf biologist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
goku wins every goddamn fight because hes seriously overpowered and there probably isnt any other fighter as powerful as him.

maybe thats why the tv series is horrible.
Gokou win's every fight? laughing

That's why he needed Piccolo to kill Radditz, and him.

Why he needed Yajirobe to cut off Vegeta's tail, and Krillen to throw the small part of the Spirit Bomb, and Gohan to stall Vegeta, and Gokou wasn't able to move at all.

Why he had to let Gohan kill Cell.

Why it was Vegeta's plan, Mr. Satan's fame, and the energy of everything int he universe to make a Spirit Bomb to defeat Buu.

roll eyes (sarcastic) He really wins every battle.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:39 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

the only fight he truley won on his own was against freza and then he had help

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:54 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

against freiza i dont remember him having help and Goku is so good because he is not afraid to ask for help unlike everybody else

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:08 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

he tecniclly didn't kill freiza andhe had help most of the fight with him
so future trunk helped him finish him off the in future trunks saga

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:10 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Originally posted by shadow12
hes from street fighter he is almost like ryu but stronger

OOO I vote for Goku big time.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:59 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Darth Death
against freiza i dont remember him having help and Goku is so good because he is not afraid to ask for help unlike everybody else
confused Well Freeza did Fight Vegeta, Krillen, Gohan, and Piccolo. Got beat up by Piccolo to transform, had his tail cut by Krillen, and then was hurt by the Spirit Bomb all before Gokou went SSJ...Then there's Gokou being beat down by Freeza..Soo neither was actually unhurt when the SSJ Gokou vs Freeza battle started but Freeza had been fighting a lot longer.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:39 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Goku, hands down.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 03:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

strength wise we have seen what akuma can do.He can deystroy mountain with his bare fist.In terms of physical strength the best we have of goku is the gravity training.Akuma,however,has also proven this by walking all over the bottom of waters and such and then moving islands with his hands while underwater!
Not to mention a haduken done with just one hand while fighting in japan,left a blast big enough that ken saw it in america.
Akuma is a serious tough guy.
In terms of phsical strength,i give it to akuma.When it comes to ki blast i leave it undetermined,but when provoked,akuma can blast like hell.
The only thing i see the goku has over akuma is probably speed

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:03 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I give it to Akuma. Gokou is way to overrated.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:45 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i change my desision to akuma

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:54 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Kento
Gokou win's every fight? laughing

That's why he needed Piccolo to kill Radditz, and him.

Why he needed Yajirobe to cut off Vegeta's tail, and Krillen to throw the small part of the Spirit Bomb, and Gohan to stall Vegeta, and Gokou wasn't able to move at all.

Why he had to let Gohan kill Cell.

Why it was Vegeta's plan, Mr. Satan's fame, and the energy of everything int he universe to make a Spirit Bomb to defeat Buu.

roll eyes (sarcastic) He really wins every battle.

and if he wasnt there?... guess where the earth woulda been?... KABOOM!.. goku might not be a 1 man army.. but he's definately the MVP of dragonball

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 12:50 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
and if he wasnt there?... guess where the earth woulda been?... KABOOM!.. goku might not be a 1 man army.. but he's definately the MVP of dragonball

what the hell do you expect they always make the main character the one to finish enemies and besides its the same way around if it wasn't for those half wits goku really woludn't last long inthe fights because they interfer

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:31 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
eek! Oh wait. He was there for Cell, and he didn't even finish the fight or even win. It was Gohan who did it. Gokou doesn't need to be around. Gohan after Old Kaioshin's training was stronger then Gokou was. Gohan is the strongest saiyan not Gokou, and would have been a whole lot stronger then Gokou if he hadn't of stopped training.

And he wasn't on Earth when Freeza showed up. Trunks quite easily handled King Kold, and Freeza Gokou wasn't needed.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Only reason Gokou even beat Buu instead of Gohan was because of fans. Heck the only reason Gokou didn't die, and the series end after the Freeza saga was because of fans. And even then Gokou didn't beat Buu. He was just the trigger. If not for Tien, Vegeta, Dende, and most importantly Mr. Satan then Gokou would not have been able to do Spirit Bomb to defeat Buu.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:45 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Kento
eek! Oh wait. He was there for Cell, and he didn't even finish the fight or even win. It was Gohan who did it. Gokou doesn't need to be around. Gohan after Old Kaioshin's training was stronger then Gokou was. Gohan is the strongest saiyan not Gokou, and would have been a whole lot stronger then Gokou if he hadn't of stopped training.

And he wasn't on Earth when Freeza showed up. Trunks quite easily handled King Kold, and Freeza Gokou wasn't needed.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Only reason Gokou even beat Buu instead of Gohan was because of fans. Heck the only reason Gokou didn't die, and the series end after the Freeza saga was because of fans. And even then Gokou didn't beat Buu. He was just the trigger. If not for Tien, Vegeta, Dende, and most importantly Mr. Satan then Gokou would not have been able to do Spirit Bomb to defeat Buu.

exactly

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:26 PM
Hoshi

i like them both if you ask me , and i will say that both of them fight for the same objective .I know you will say that i am crazy , but both of them fight to find stronger guy , i like them both , in terms of power they are equally matched , but i think Akuma can focus better than goku , and with a higher focus he is a better fighter

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:39 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

im with satsujin goku will win

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:35 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i still vote for akuma

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:38 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

As do I.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:18 PM
mr.smiley

goku is fudged!
I think akumas stare alone would be enought to take out goku

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:44 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Akuma with his lethal techniques that work on anyone.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:11 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote