KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs. Goku

Who is the best warrior?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Akuma 9 26.47%
Goku 25 73.53%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Akuma vs. Goku
Started by: wolf biologist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
eek! Oh wait. He was there for Cell, and he didn't even finish the fight or even win. It was Gohan who did it. Gokou doesn't need to be around. Gohan after Old Kaioshin's training was stronger then Gokou was. Gohan is the strongest saiyan not Gokou, and would have been a whole lot stronger then Gokou if he hadn't of stopped training.

And he wasn't on Earth when Freeza showed up. Trunks quite easily handled King Kold, and Freeza Gokou wasn't needed.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Only reason Gokou even beat Buu instead of Gohan was because of fans. Heck the only reason Gokou didn't die, and the series end after the Freeza saga was because of fans. And even then Gokou didn't beat Buu. He was just the trigger. If not for Tien, Vegeta, Dende, and most importantly Mr. Satan then Gokou would not have been able to do Spirit Bomb to defeat Buu.
oh my bad.. I suppose gohan crying like a lil shithead was going to save the world.... roll eyes (sarcastic) it was goku who told him to buck up and start using his full power... again.. goku the MVP

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:16 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

ouch.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:18 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I'll point out Frieza blew up a planet. That's around the level of Goku when he first hit SS1. By the end of DBZ, Goku had hit SS3, as well as having a huge base increase. No freaking contest in blasting. Strength is strange in DBZ. Most have the strength to punch others through mountains and the like, but struggle with objects like boulders...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:45 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think that would depend if they controlled their power, or flailed it wildly.. I've never known goku to just run around smashing up the planet he lives on, or anyone elses.. thats more vegetas style heh

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:47 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yeah well in the game akuma rules, and his name is close to goku's, "gouki"lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:06 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Akuma. Goku fights like a amature and he loses strength way to fast. Hes not going to beat a serious fighter as Akumas is, in any transformation. Goku can throw energy blast all day, Akuma will just teleport away and force him to fight in close combat, where he nails him with a Shoryuken.

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:49 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Guess I'm gonna have to school everyone on Goku's strengths and abilities. First of all there is no way Akuma is physically stronger than Goku. In other world couple of months after the cell saga we see Goku training with weights on his limbs. Anyway long story short King Kai makes each weight 40 tons thats 4x40, Goku then says it would be to easy as SSj1. Thats 7yrs before the Buu saga in which Goku trained intensley every day.

Instant Translocation. Goku stated it allowed him to move at something like 180,000mps (round about light speed). He said this to Trunks after he killed Freiza when Goku didn't show up. I seriously doubt Akuma could keep up with such speed.

Do I really even have to explain his Ki ability? Cell unleashed a Kamehameha intended to destroy the Earth which was easily sent back at him by SSj2 Gohan. Goku wins in this department hands down, I would say.

His durability is phenomenal but if he doesn't have his guard up he can be hurt by simple things like rocks and frying pans lol. He is amazing at H2H combat, trained in martial arts since about 4yrs old. And has won the World Martial Arts tournament twice. If SS to long he starts to get tired but only in ssj3 and maybe 2. Since him and Gohan found a way to always be Super Sayain without it taking up any energy. Above all this he can fly which just gives him another unfair advantage.

Goku is definitely an overpowered character which is why he really shouldn't go against people outside the Dbz universe.

Last edited by Magee on Jun 10th, 2005 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:28 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Very obviously.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:15 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Magee
Guess I'm gonna have to school everyone on Goku's strengths and abilities. First of all there is no way Akuma is physically stronger than Goku. In other world couple of months after the cell saga we see Goku training with weights on his limbs. Anyway long story short King Kai makes each weight 40 tons thats 4x40, Goku then says it would be to easy as SSj1. Thats 7yrs before the Buu saga in which Goku trained intensley every day.

Instant Translocation. Goku stated it allowed him to move at something like 180,000mps (round about light speed). He said this to Trunks after he killed Freiza when Goku didn't show up. I seriously doubt Akuma could keep up with such speed.

Do I really even have to explain his Ki ability? Cell unleashed a Kamehameha intended to destroy the Earth which was easily sent back at him by SSj2 Gohan. Goku wins in this department hands down, I would say.

His durability is phenomenal but if he doesn't have his guard up he can be hurt by simple things like rocks and frying pans lol. He is amazing at H2H combat, trained in martial arts since about 4yrs old. And has won the World Martial Arts tournament twice. If SS to long he starts to get tired but only in ssj3 and maybe 2. Since him and Gohan found a way to always be Super Sayain without it taking up any energy. Above all this he can fly which just gives him another unfair advantage.

Goku is definitely an overpowered character which is why he really shouldn't go against people outside the Dbz universe.

Hes not a over powerful character. DBZ/GT hasn't done anything that I haven't seen in any other anime. Hes been trained in MAs but it never seem to help him. Lots of beings are destroy earths now so thats getting pretty old now.

The Kamehameha wave is to slow to pull off so that wouldn't be a good option. Spirit bomb takes even longer to charge so thats out as well. He lifted a halve a city in ssj3 (manga only, he never shown any feats in the anime in that transformation), and struggles with a buliding in ssj4. Instat transmmision is like a teleporting technique that allows him to travel any where he wants if he taps on to some ones energy, it takes time to do.

Hes not that much of a good fighter because he always needs help in his battles. Heck when he doesn't need help he still fights terrible; Like the fight against Super 17, ssj4 Goku just kept firing energy blast at 17 while hes smileing absorbing his energy attacks and Goku still couldn't figure out what he was doing, dr. Myuu even told him that he absorb energy attacks, and ssj4 Goku still fired a Kamehameha wave (not much of a fighting expert to me).

Akuma wins this 8/10 IMO smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:12 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

damn good post, but you gotta see that Goku makes supes look weak, I mean they destroy planets, and move this and that speed ,a nd fly, they are just overpowred, they are like the most powered universe basically.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:18 AM
Hooverman

good point

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:28 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
damn good post, but you gotta see that Goku makes supes look weak, I mean they destroy planets, and move this and that speed ,a nd fly, they are just overpowred, they are like the most powered universe basically.

If he can charge the super attacks. He has superspeed but so does Akuma. They're not to overpowered, I'm mean ssj4 Goku couldn't out beat a energy blast from Omega Shinron so hes not all that fast.

IMO I think Supes is a better fight for Akuma then Goku. DBZ/GT is a good anime and have powerful beings but I don't think they are that powerful to be ranked above everybody else. Anyways everybody has there own oppinon, it's just that I have seen others that are powerful than them or just as powerful. smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:33 AM
Hooverman

wat have u seen............. just curious

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:36 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Hooverman
wat have u seen............. just curious

I got Thanos, Superman, Silver Sufer, Captain Marvel, Demitri, Pyron (a being on Galactus level or maybe even higher) Morrigan, Darkseid, Akuma, Gill, Oro, Kenshiro, The slayers, Fushigi Yugi, Dark Pheonix, Drax, Gladiator, and much, much, more. smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:46 AM
Hooverman

all those r more powerful?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:47 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Hooverman
all those r more powerful?

Well some of them are and some could at least be able to match them. Do you have any characters that you think can beat them? smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:54 AM
Hooverman

maybe but if u didn't know i'm in like 50 other forums

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:57 AM
Hooverman

hmmm lets c

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:57 AM
Hooverman

1.god
2.neo
3.agent smith

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:59 AM
Magee

Originally posted by dvampire
Hes not a over powerful character. DBZ/GT hasn't done anything that I haven't seen in any other anime. Hes been trained in MAs but it never seem to help him. Lots of beings are destroy earths now so thats getting pretty old now.

The Kamehameha wave is to slow to pull off so that wouldn't be a good option. Spirit bomb takes even longer to charge so thats out as well. He lifted a halve a city in ssj3 (manga only, he never shown any feats in the anime in that transformation), and struggles with a buliding in ssj4. Instat transmmision is like a teleporting technique that allows him to travel any where he wants if he taps on to some ones energy, it takes time to do.

Hes not that much of a good fighter because he always needs help in his battles. Heck when he doesn't need help he still fights terrible; Like the fight against Super 17, ssj4 Goku just kept firing energy blast at 17 while hes smileing absorbing his energy attacks and Goku still couldn't figure out what he was doing, dr. Myuu even told him that he absorb energy attacks, and ssj4 Goku still fired a Kamehameha wave (not much of a fighting expert to me).

Akuma wins this 8/10 IMO smile
Why you keep refering to DBGT is beyond me. It wasn't even created by Akira Toriyama and tbh it was complete bs.

Goku wont have to use a kamehameha or Spirit Bomb to defeat Akuma, just fire some ki blasts his way. I really can't understand how some people think Akuma could win, he just can't. He's got nothing, Goku's stronger, faster, more powerful and durable.

Goku wins 9/10 IMO smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:19 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote