KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs. Goku

Who is the best warrior?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Akuma 9 26.47%
Goku 25 73.53%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Akuma vs. Goku
Started by: wolf biologist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
If he can charge the super attacks. He has superspeed but so does Akuma. They're not to overpowered, I'm mean ssj4 Goku couldn't out beat a energy blast from Omega Shinron so hes not all that fast.

IMO I think Supes is a better fight for Akuma then Goku. DBZ/GT is a good anime and have powerful beings but I don't think they are that powerful to be ranked above everybody else. Anyways everybody has there own oppinon, it's just that I have seen others that are powerful than them or just as powerful. smile

Well no its just that Akuma seems great but keep in mind that he is somewhat reasonable, and also keep in mind that when 2 characters of near same calibur fight, then in DB everything looks normal speed, but in a situation between an unmatched char, then the characters show their godliness.

Also, I can see where you come from seeing as, akuma powers up and moves matter, and his best moves will greatly affect goku, but only those, and thats why I see goku winning, also goku flies very unfair, but akuma must've had some bad hops to get that meteor............

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:36 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Magee
Why you keep refering to DBGT is beyond me. It wasn't even created by Akira Toriyama and tbh it was complete bs.

Goku wont have to use a kamehameha or Spirit Bomb to defeat Akuma, just fire some ki blasts his way. I really can't understand how some people think Akuma could win, he just can't. He's got nothing, Goku's stronger, faster, more powerful and durable.

Goku wins 9/10 IMO smile

Thats your opinion. Akira was in on some of the scripts and he came up with ssj4 so he had some part in it.

Akuma wins 8/10 smile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:11 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:07 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Thats your opinion. Akira was in on some of the scripts and he came up with ssj4 so he had some part in it.

Akuma wins 8/10 smile
You really have no idea do you? When Goku went SSJ4 he should have really been risking blowing up the entire planet. As when he went ssj3 the whole planet started to shake so ssj4 should have been god like but it wasn't hence the bullshit. GT sucked so badly i can't even describe it, Goku easily defeats Akuma in ssj3.

Goku wins 10/10 IMO smile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:19 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:57 PM
dvampire
xenogears

You really have no idea do you? When Goku went SSJ4 he should have really been risking blowing up the entire planet. As when he went ssj3 the whole planet started to shake so ssj4 should have been god like but it wasn't hence the bullshit. GT sucked so badly i can't even describe it, Goku easily defeats Akuma in ssj3.

Goku wins 10/10 IMO smile

He was no better in ssj3, it takes too much energy that it shouldn't be considered a wise choice to make in a fight. He can shake the planet all he wants he still don't have a good showing by himself half the time. And I got every episode from DB-GT, the oringinal manga, and I saw it in Japanese (the real thing) twice. I know lots of stuff about Goku more then you think.

Akuma 8/10 smile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:26 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You are a persistent one aren't you.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:36 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You are a persistent one aren't you.

I think that's why they don't allow DBZ/GT vs. threads because they have to many fans, and they get angry because you vote against them. sick

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:58 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

look at the batman and wolverine threads ive been posting on bro, they are much more vicious.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:24 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
look at the batman and wolverine threads ive been posting on bro, they are much more vicious.

Yeah. Theres nothing I hate more when some fanboy same Wolverine or Batman can beat Galactus. sick

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:49 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Amen to that bra/

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:09 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Batman=God

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:01 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Youve been the one on those comic bookversus threads causing havok.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:46 PM
Magee

I think that's why they don't allow DBZ/GT vs. threads because they have to many fans, and they get angry because you vote against them. sick
I'm not angry in the slightest if thats what you were trying to imply. Fact is I just think its unbelievable that anyone can possibly think Akuma could beat Goku. Sure ssj3 takes up far to much energy and his physical body could barely withstand the immensity of it when he was on Earth. That alone should just suggest the sheer power of ssj3. Even in ssj2 Goku still wins, Akuma just can't compete with him.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:50 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I think he was talking in general.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:39 AM
dvampire
xenogears

I'm not angry in the slightest if thats what you were trying to imply. Fact is I just think its unbelievable that anyone can possibly think Akuma could beat Goku. Sure ssj3 takes up far to much energy and his physical body could barely withstand the immensity of it when he was on Earth. That alone should just suggest the sheer power of ssj3. Even in ssj2 Goku still wins, Akuma just can't compete with him.

Akuma will destroy ssj4 Goku. Goku fights like an amature that the fight wouldn't last long. They waste too much energy to compete against him. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:18 AM
Magee

I'm just going to finish off with this last post.

Goku is stronger, faster, more durable and he can fly. What exactly does Akuma have on Goku except fighting skill (which is questionable). In this fight it doesn't matter if your an amazing H2H fighter, you'r going down. Even if Goku stood there for a minute, if Akuma hit him it wouldn't hurt, if he let loose his most powerful attack it would do nothing to Goku. What i'm trying to say is Akuma cannot hurt Goku in anyway, so how can he possibly win?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 11:56 PM
dvampire
xenogears

I'm just going to finish off with this last post.

Goku is stronger, faster, more durable and he can fly. What exactly does Akuma have on Goku except fighting skill (which is questionable). In this fight it doesn't matter if your an amazing H2H fighter, you'r going down. Even if Goku stood there for a minute, if Akuma hit him it wouldn't hurt, if he let loose his most powerful attack it would do nothing to Goku. What i'm trying to say is Akuma cannot hurt Goku in anyway, so how can he possibly win?

Akuma is faster, stroger, more durable and a better fighter. Akuma would give ssj4 Goku a fighting lesson, and he would break ssj4 Gokus body in havle if he stood there. Goku is a an amature compared to Akuma and he always needs help in his fights.

Raditz Saga- It took Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan

Vegeta saga- Goku defeats nappa with ease, but needed help with Vegeta. It took Goku, Yajirobe, Gohan, And Krillin.

Freeza saga- Goku was no match until Freeza killed krillin, that made Goku angery which unlock his hidden potencial to become ssj Goku.

Cell saga- He gave up and Gohan finished Cell.

Buu saga- Everybody

Baby saga- It took Goku, Pan, Trunks, Goten, and Gohan

Super 17 saga- Goku (after he lost badly) and 18

Shinron saga- It was alot of fights that Goku lost and won.

Goku always need help in his fights. Akuma can fight ssj4 Goku at a distance with his Hadoken, Shakeunetsu Hadoken, and Messatsu Gouhadou (the match is over right there).

Or better in close combat with his Shoryuken, Tatsumaki Zankukyaku, Messatsu Goushoryu (fights over), Kongou Kokuretsuzan (same thing), Raging Demon (A.K.A Shungokusatsu that will kill him no matter what), and Messatsu Gousenpu (is going to do alot of damage). Akuma can also teleport away from energy blast and if ssj4 Goku tries to fly, he's just setting himself up for a devastating attack know as Misogi that hits you from any where no matter the distance. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:33 AM
Yosh
this space for rent

akuma's also the physical incarnation of a demon smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:45 AM
Yosh is currently offline Click here to Send Yosh a Private Message Find more posts by Yosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

an obvious matchup... Dragon Ball characters should be banned to vs anyone else besides their own.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:17 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote