KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kyle Katern vs Jaden Korr

Who would win in a fight between Kyle Katern and Jaden Korr?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kyle 6 42.86%
Jaden 8 57.14%
Tie 0 0%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kyle Katern vs Jaden Korr
Started by: Lord Darkstar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The dark side ending in KOTOR meant mass ownage of the Republic by Revan. That never happened. Instead, regardless of side, he just disappeared.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Yeah. I have always preferred the dark ending because that's what I would see someone like Revan doing, especially with Bastila asking. Another thing is the Jedi are wiped out in KOTOR 2. That makes more sense if Revan went dark.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

They were pretty well wiped out in KOTOR after the destruction of Dantooine enclave. The destruction of Katarr was the final straw.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_KnightAlly
Jedi Knight

I'm desperate to find out what actually happened to revan, in kotor 2, when i found the recording of Bastilla on t3, i thought "YUS, i've finally found it!" but it didn't tell u anythin u didn't already know. And is bastilla dead?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Jedi_KnightAlly a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_KnightAlly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Well yeah, but Vandar was only destroyed in the dark Revan ending and he probably did hunt some Jedi before he left for the Outer rim.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Vandar was slain in the battle of the Star Forge, I remember hearing. But the holocron with Bastila only works if you made Revan dark.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:04 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

It never says what happens to Vandar that I have heard if it's light Revan. But the holocron is an excellent point.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:06 PM
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

can we please bring this back to the topic, who would win between Kyle and Jaden?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:36 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Kyle would win, he wins from Jaden in the last fight in JA... While he doesn't but Jaden is lucky and flees right? I'm not quite sure anymore, anyways i think Kyle is more powerful and would win, especially seeing as he doesn't really fight Jaden he just wants to convince him/her to return to the light..

Btw: If you wanna know why Revan left Republic space even when he want dark look for the Darth Nihilus topic, it explains why the Exile was around and why Revan left.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote