KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Should Genndy do a final Star Wars chapter?

Should Genndy do a final Star Wars chapter?
Started by: HOBBE5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HOBBE5

Should Genndy do a final Star Wars chapter?

This last one was great. In some ways this last one and the 1st season were better than all of Ep2.

Too bad Gen didn't do this earlier, like between the time of Ep1 and Ep2. But since that has past, or hasn't, do you think he should do one last chapter to bridge the two trilogies together, the way he did with Ep2 and Ep3?

The way that Ep3 ends and Ep4 begins, I dont think you need one. But, it would be damn nice to see Genndy's Vader wiping out the rebels, and especially seeing what Obi and Yoda think of this, or are doing in this time.

I mean, they go into hiding for a couple decades, and you have to wonder what the two of them did for all that time, though I know one thing, that will be talked about in the movie. But, at least Obi was on a populated planet and probably kept up to date on certain events, but with Yoda, he was completely isolated alone on Dagobah. Was he sensing everything through the force, like a news receiver.

Regardless, it would be interesting to see what might happen between that time, concerning Obi, Yoda, Luke, Leia, and Vader.

Hell, it would be a kick to see Han and Chewy's first meeting and acquiring of the falcon. Maybe do an ep or 2 just on them for kicks.

Last edited by HOBBE5 on Apr 10th, 2005 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:21 AM
Click here to Send HOBBE5 a Private Message Find more posts by HOBBE5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:24 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

They are doing more Star Wars: Clone Wars...it'll be a full half hour episode series.

Besides, this isn't Episode III related.

Moving--Moved.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:27 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShotgunWes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uhh....Where'd you get that information?

If you don't like me... **** You

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:05 AM
Click here to Send ShotgunWes a Private Message Find more posts by ShotgunWes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Banshee

I would like to see a cartoon about Han

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Lord Banshee a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Banshee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediStang
Releasing My Anger

Yeah I wanna know what happened to Luke and Leia. Vader will probably go through some tough times, still hooked on Padme and Palpatine telling him to let go.

Visit The Great Star Wars Thread for Star Wars arrangements!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:26 AM
Click here to Send JediStang a Private Message Find more posts by JediStang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote