KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link vS Legolas

Link vS Legolas
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Dude those gold bracelets let him lift WAAAAAAAAY more than Gimli could. If you could use em as a weapon you should be just breaking Ganon in half. (he's gotta be lifting at least a couple of tons...)

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:42 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

what about the megaton hammer ?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:06 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

It's a big hammer... He kills dragons with it... Or he could go Thor-style and throw it at Legolas with his fancy gauntlets.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:25 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i use it to kill dark link

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:25 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

link with the megaton hammer surpass gimlin with his axe strenght , and is a lot faster

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:41 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Link with gold power bracelets chucks around giant slabs of rock... I think the Legolas beating has been established.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 06:09 AM
swipe9091
Hylian Warrior

link uses a light arrow and turns legolas into 50 rupees, end of battle
----
link turns into a goron and throws a powder keg, end of battle

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:48 PM
swipe9091 is currently offline Click here to Send swipe9091 a Private Message Find more posts by swipe9091 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by swipe9091
link uses a light arrow and turns legolas into 50 rupees, end of battle
----
link turns into a goron and throws a powder keg, end of battle

r u gonna put that fake thing in every thread? anyway legolas would put 100 arrows in link before his dumbass before he can even pull out 1

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:51 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

You're officially the first person I've ever seen to stutter online... Congratulations. And please give me evidence for your claims. Otherwise, Link's sitting there with Nayru's Love activated laughing. Legolas is NOT the Flash. Screw arrows, Link's beating pretty boy's face in. Fetch me the pegasus boots!

Oh, and powder kegs do exist. Majora's Mask. You need them to open the way to the ranch and the Goron racetrack.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:34 AM
swipe9091
Hylian Warrior

thats wut im saying hooverman says its stupid but its tru link can kik neones ass with light arrows

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:23 PM
swipe9091 is currently offline Click here to Send swipe9091 a Private Message Find more posts by swipe9091 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

i didn't see the error srry about that and i thought it was a no item kinda battle

Last edited by Hooverman on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:21 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

As in melee combat only? Or bows and melee weapons? The bows is stacking it a bit to Legolas, at least as much as swords only is stacking it towards Link.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:36 AM
Hooverman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
As in melee combat only? Or bows and melee weapons? The bows is stacking it a bit to Legolas, at least as much as swords only is stacking it towards Link.
i thought it was bows and melee weapons with no items

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 07:41 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I'd have to say it's pretty close, if you put Legolas in his element. Unless you give Link some magic arrows... If not, I'd still go for Link, if only for the shield.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:33 AM
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Link IS Legolas

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:33 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

But a whole lot better. And with more weapons and magic at his disposal. And with an actual sword, insteaed of two long daggers.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 11:37 PM
WAF3001
Randomnosity

but in an escence they're the same

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:33 AM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swipe9091
Hylian Warrior

except link is hotter right?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:08 PM