KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » X-Men Dark Moon 2 (Angie come!)

X-Men Dark Moon 2 (Angie come!)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

argh this chapter is KILLIN me...

its hard to right a classroom disscussion without getting boring...

I'm trying to show the conflict that the school/mutants have with the Italian populace...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:38 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

can I read a piece of the disscussion

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:40 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

um ok heres a clip...I'm trying to find a transition between two parts...

John slowly ventured down the staircase about two hours later. Glancing down into the hall below, he caught the gaze of three young students relaxing on the sofas at the far end of the room. In unison, the three quickly stood up from their seats and hustled to an adjacent room, suddenly eager to return to class.

He grimaced for a moment, recalling what he had been told about the previous night, but then heard raised voices coming from the office at the foot of the stairs. His eyes narrowed, and he decided to investigate.

The door was cracked open, so as he came closer, he could discern that one voice belonged to Gwendolyn…

“Humanism is philosophy that emphasizes humanity’s ability to reach their full potential as ethical and moral people. Its a somewhat popular, but a bit too ideal, of a belief."

John peeked into the crack in the door and saw a large gathering of students seated in various chairs surrounding Gwendolyn’s desk. The young woman was leaning against it, deep into her lecture.

“So how do you learn to define morality? How do you know right from wrong? Where do you learn it from?”

She looked aroudn, waiting for a volunteer. A young, Asian girl raised her hand. Gwendolyn pointed to her.

“From our parents,” the girl piped up from the back of the room.

“Alright, Megan, but where do they learn?”

“From their parents,” a tall German boy answered aloud. A red-haired girl sitting next to him raised her hand. Gwendolyn paused for a moment before responding.

“Yes, Moira?”

“Well, doesn’t society shape what we believe?”

Gwen smiled, nodding.

“Very good point, Moira. But then we must begin to consider who started society’s view? Where did it all begin?”

Gwendolyn glanced at the student’s faces: this was obviously getting too in depth.

“But we’re getting off topic. So as I was saying, the humanist belief is that all humanity had the capacity to be good.”

“That idea is flawed, Ms. Holmes.”

Students gave murmurs of disapproval and flashed stern glances at Marcus, warning him to not contradict her. But Gwen raised her hands in protest.

“Now now, we’re not here to judge: after all, this class is founded on individual ideas and opinions. Marcus, you have the floor.”

"Well, these philosophers spew all about humanity being honest and that everyone has the ability to be good…when we ALL know from personal experience that that’s not true."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:47 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:33 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

thanks big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 10:13 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

anytime

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 01:35 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

erg, I'm dredging through this chapter...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 01:36 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh,my hands hurt from my story.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 01:40 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

laughing out loud aww I'm sorry...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 03:15 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's ok; I'm working on a Gambit story

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:50 AM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

eek! yay

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 03:40 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol
It's called Gambit: Cursed With The Ace Of Justice

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:59 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

cool very nice

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:15 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

it'slike Angel

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:27 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

thats cool! hopefully better than angel is right NOW big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:43 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, how's the chapter

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:21 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

lol its getting there...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:26 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

k

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:57 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:12 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

lol what are you confused about Ones?

In the meantime, you can read my fanfic from the link on my sig, then you'll know what we're talking about making a sequel to big grin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 12:33 PM