KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Where to start? (Comics)

Where to start? (Comics)
Started by: Lord S

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord S
King

Where to start? (Comics)

I'm looking to start collecting Star Wars related comics...and just looking for some advice on where to start. I've seen a list of dozens of trade paperbacks, and don't know which ones to get. I'd prefer to get some of the old stuff that shows Anakin become Darth Vader (if any) over the new stuff.

Any help would be great.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Well issues 50-74(the current one) of Star Wars Repubilc deal with Anakin and the Clone Wars, plus the other characters. If you want to buy the graphic novels/trade paperbacks of these, they have 5 volumes out right now.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Thanks for the suggestions...what I did pick up from the comic store was 'Dark Empire' 1 and 2. The best part is on the very last page it shows you a complete timeline with all the TPs and Graphic Novels available. I'm definitely going to look into some of the old Sith material in the near future.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote