KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Storm

Wolverine vs Storm
Started by: Nataku8188

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

lol, this guy is hilarious...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:30 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

yeah im sticking around just to see his comments

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:32 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

seee i still recognise this undercover vbiiitt***h i luv u crazy saraaaahhhh srrraaaannggg blah blah blah whats your opinion?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:36 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Storm wins of course

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:43 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Storm wins of course

But Logan fought with Ogun (Who supposedly moves at the speed of light)
He's survived all sorts of crazy stuff.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:45 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

nTY BLAH BLAH U ANYWHERE NEAR THE U.K? devil

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:48 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Storm can fly, which means if she is fighting with an ounce of intelligence she will be out of Wolverine's range the entire time.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:50 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

srang? love

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:52 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Storm can fly, which means if she is fighting with an ounce of intelligence she will be out of Wolverine's range the entire time.

But he can.... throw things. YEA! Cause he's wolverine!

Wait... storm fighting with an ounce of intelligence, isn't that an oxymoron ?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:13 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Nataku8188

Wait... storm fighting with an ounce of intelligence, isn't that an oxymoron ?

Aioh! laughing

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:25 AM
jinzin

lol....alot of good stuff in this thread....I loves me my wolvie, but against storm,,,,,he's gonna have alot of hair stnadin-----waitaminute his hairstyle already looks like he got whacked with lighting.....anyways storm takes this one imho.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:32 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

alright he doesn't have super strength only a little bit enhanced. he's not gonna hroa anythng that storm can blow back with harder force

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 11:30 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

storm turns logan into a human lightning rod...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 11:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yes it is obvioue storm wins. nataku don't debate cause it'll be lioke fighting a losing battle

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:04 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

I wish I was drunk too.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:11 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by stormfront13
yes it is obvioue storm wins. nataku don't debate cause it'll be lioke fighting a losing battle

How does she kill Wolverine? Hmmm? He's defeated Ogun who moves, "At the speed of light". He's survived a tactical nuclear warhead. Of course he can also fly, shoot lasers from his arse and exhume poison goo.

Storm, on the other hand, can manipulate peoples thoughts and rip their body to pieces with locally controlled winds. She's made giganto tornadoes and hail and lightning all at the same time instantly as well!

-_-"

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:15 PM
stormfront13

what??

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:16 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by stormfront13
what??

You didn't know? Better go check out UXM 149 and Wolverine 125!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:22 PM
stormfront13

no why were you stating wolverine can fly and have lasers come out his ass??

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:24 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Go read Wolverine 125! He flies around and shoots lazers out of his arse! I swear! It's there!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:33 PM