KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » jedi lightsabres, red, blue, green, yellow, purple

jedi lightsabres, red, blue, green, yellow, purple
Started by: baneofthesith

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

LOL!!!

didn't they introduce the green saber in rotj cause blu would have got lost in the blu sky(with 80's FX)?

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

BTW, it's saber wink

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jsaffer

I dont care what anyone says mace is still yodas ho stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:48 AM
Click here to Send jsaffer a Private Message Find more posts by jsaffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

jsaffer, you have my old sig as an avi......did you get from me or did you get it elsewhere?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

sadako i can see youve seen the movie "Im gonna get you sucka" with the fish in the platforms, lmao

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

This has no reason to be in the Episode III forum. It's more of an EU.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:30 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fieperskaivu

Why would he want a purple one? Is he queer? He better not be...to many queers these days...

"No disentegrations" "He's no good to me dead"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Fieperskaivu a Private Message Find more posts by Fieperskaivu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

theres not enough !! the more there are the better chance hetros have of scoring!!the competition is lessened!! long live Homosexuality!!!!

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
theres not enough !! the more there are the better chance hetros have of scoring!!the competition is lessened!! long live Homosexuality!!!!

That is hilarious.... lmao

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

good way to look at it...lol

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

yeah let go of your hate! That leads to the Darkside! besides i think it looks smokin' ! apparently its SLJ fave colour

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:37 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

thats the rumor, look back on pgs 1 and 2 for explanation and some funny commentary

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:11 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

I don't know if anyone ever played the playstation game : Star Wars : Episode I : Jedi power battles? But in that game Plo koon has a yellow lightsaber and Adi Gallia a crimson one. That's just lame.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

Yeah pretty much all the games assoc. w/ ep1 sucked, which is why they didnt even make a game for ep 2

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:25 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by SithSpy
sadako i can see youve seen the movie "Im gonna get you sucka" with the fish in the platforms, lmao

LOL Yup...! Superb film, that.... Gotta love that "Pimp of the year bit"...

*Walks back down the KMC streets backed by a band playing his theme tune....*

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

By return of the jedi you had only seen 4 different blades
Bens, Lukes, Vaders & lukes 2nd blade.
At that time in comics and books they also had purple & yellow blades by that time only blue red and green had been illustrated
For some odd reason Lucas only intention to show blue, green and red but he made an exception for Samuel L. Jackson.

Hey mann's Mace Windu is awesome, dont hate. Although i was lmao

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:52 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baneofthesith

I“m a queer, then i like red and long = Vader/Anakin you are my hero. Maul... I dont know if i can handle the double red. Dooku is to old, a sabre with a twist... down. Palpatine“s sabre looks small, to me, of course. Happy Dance smokin'

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:45 PM
Click here to Send baneofthesith a Private Message Find more posts by baneofthesith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by SithSpy
Yeah pretty much all the games assoc. w/ ep1 sucked, which is why they didnt even make a game for ep 2

Ya, actually they did.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:59 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote