KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » ryu and ken vs scorpion and sub-zero

ryu and ken or scorp and sub
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ryu and ken 9 30.00%
scoripn and sub-zero 21 70.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ryu and ken vs scorpion and sub-zero
Started by: legacy92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Apparently not many people have played Deception or DA for that matter. First off Sub-Zero and Scorpion don't hate each other now it was made clear to Scorpion that Quan-Chi killed his family and not Sub-Zero. Ahem, second of all Scorpion has now been granted powers by the elder gods to go and kill The Dragon King who Ryu and Ken stand no chance against. Sub-Zero now has the dragon medallion which guides him and "speaks" to him while he fights and increases his power 10x. It was largely due to this device that he was able to defeat an ARMY of trakatan warriors. Anyway Scorpion could just teleport them to the Netherealm where Scorpion is basically God.

Imo i think this would be a really good fight with either one of the teams coming out on top, im not as big a fan of Street Fighter but I've seen the animes and played the games. Scorpion and Sub-Zero win stick out tongue

once again..

THANK YOU.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:52 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Ryu and Ken wins. stick out tongue

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Jan 14th, 2006 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:26 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

lol once dvamp speaks all hell breaks loose. Anyway for starters I like sf better like stated in my other thread in the videog butwhat are we going by video game stats comic stats bios or final form that never even happened yet ?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:29 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lol once dvamp speaks all hell breaks loose. Anyway for starters I like sf better like stated in my other thread in the videog butwhat are we going by video game stats comic stats bios or final form that never even happened yet ?

Video games I think (storyline wise).

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:34 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by dvampire
Video games I think (storyline wise).
How does ryu and ken win shifty

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:36 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

How does ryu and ken win shifty

How whould Scropion and Subzero win? smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:38 AM
Null

Scropion and Subzero win? smile
You can't answer my question with a question shifty but are we using Undead spector can not die hell Scorpion and Subzero that freezes and more....oohh

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:43 AM
dvampire
xenogears

You can't answer my question with a question shifty but are we using Undead spector can not die hell Scorpion and Subzero that freezes and more....oohh

Scorpion cannot die, but can be beaten long enough to be considered a win. Subzero has freeze, but Ryu and Ken have up against much worse. Pick what ever version you want. big grin

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:59 AM
Null

Who has ryu and ken gone against that is so bad ? Maybe I should make ryu vs goku ?

lol thats how he beat scorpion ? by having fought people worse ? That in no way explains how he wins. xx beat xx doesn't mean ryu beats scorpion.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:03 AM
dvampire
xenogears

[QUOTE=5766777]Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Who has ryu and ken gone against that is so bad ? Maybe I should make ryu vs goku ?

lol thats how he beat scorpion ? by having fought people worse ? That in no way explains how he wins. xx beat xx doesn't mean ryu beats scorpion.

Ryu has beaten Bison (Psycho powers), Sagat, and fought Akuma to a stand still (even though he wasn't going all out). smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:06 AM
Null

Ryu has beaten Bison (Psycho powers), Sagat, and fought Akuma to a stand still (even though he wasn't going all out). smile
lol beacuse Ryu is a beast. I know who he beats, I have the games,the series, the movies, and the comics.

So Scorpion is really Sagat in a mask shifty

brb tomorrow it's 1 am and I got to get up early.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:11 AM
dvampire
xenogears

lol beacuse Ryu is a beast. I know who he beats, I have the games,the series, the movies, and the comics.

So Scorpion is really Sagat in a mask shifty

brb tomorrow it's 1 am and I got to get up early.

Nope, Sagat whould beat Scorpion. I also have the games, movies, and comics. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:22 AM
Null

ok you win. can't argue there since ryu can beat sagat.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:24 AM
dvampire
xenogears

I also think Ryu can beat Scorpion, Ryu barely beat Sagat back in his Alpha days. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:46 AM
jinzin

How whould Scropion and Subzero win? smile

well let's see...

subzero drops the surrounding temp to absolute zero before the fight even starts.. ryu and ken are completely frozen with no way out.

subzero extracts all the moisture from their bodies they die

subzero makes an ice orb freezing them

subzero shoots ice all over them.. freezing them

scorpion teleports them to the netherrelm and kills them there

scorpion teleports behind them while they hold off subzero's ice berrage and incinerates them

scorpion using his hellfire pit technique to incinerate them from the ground up.

scorpion possesses ken and forces ryu to throw down with him leaving it a two on one when it's over...

scorpion just lets them blow him up repeatedly until they exhaust themselves an then easily breaks their necks when they're defensless

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 11:28 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

irmm every time he's fought bison (excluding the original manga) he needed kens help in doing so... AND bison was holding back on all but one accounts admitedly...

sagat's really not that impressive.

and finally fighting an akuma who's holding back isn't saying much a dying gen did that for a while....

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 11:31 AM
jinzin

lol.. i don't think dvamp gets it..

but i do...

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 11:32 AM
shin_remy

I like Mk but i'm going to hate it when i hear all this fanboy shit of MK

it is like the MK universe is cheating, if they are playing unfair,

''they connot die''
''becomes stronger when he fights in the other realm''
''gets 10 X stronger when he says something''
everything is deadly blablabla

why is the story so ****ED UP!!! It makes no sence of it at all. ALL OVERPOWERED DUDES

mk stand no change against sf, the speed, strengt, Ki, is all way further then MK

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:45 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Relax. I like streetfighter way more than Mk but that doesn't mean Streetfighter beats Mk unless you are thinking about the movie of mk and compare it to sf the comics.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:57 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by shin_remy

''they connot die''
"becomes 10X stronger when they say something"

Then why is it called "Mortal Kombat"?
And I don't recall anyone in the MK universe simply becoming more powerful by saying something. Casting a spell, maybe.

Stop shooting your mouth off.

quote:
I also think Ryu can beat Scorpion

no
Ryu vs Scorpion

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:00 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote