KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash Prime vs Silver Surfer

Flash Prime vs Silver Surfer
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

http://supergirl.astraldream.net/characters.html

he came he super girl comic .

he should be above , Lucifer

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:47 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

yeah, FP is gold like the Speed Force Flash.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:48 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

what are FPs powers....he can run realy fast.....what issue did he come in? not wally the god boy....FP....

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:58 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

FP is omniscient. He sees everything that goes on in the multiverse. He has a sword that cuts through anything. He has limitless speed, he can manipulate reality better than a Full powered Spectre. He kicks Spectre's ass in one issue. Don't know what issue he came out in though.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Apr 14th, 2005 at 11:24 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:21 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he murdered the Saint of Killers and took his gun and told the Presense if he didn't his slave he would shoot him. not that he needed the gun.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:34 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

When does he make his appearances?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 03:34 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Uh... laughing

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 04:08 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Linkalicious
When does he make his appearances?
Dude, he's not real. These ass clowns think they're funny spamming up the forum with a make believe character. If there was truly a Flash Prime, there would be issue numbers and pictures of him. And yet, only three people in this whole forum know who he is.

Posting a picture of Flash with his Speed Force costume, who the **** are you trying to fool?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:50 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

And that's from The Flash himself! smile

Give us some issue numbers guys.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:57 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Nevermind, I was wrong. I have now become more almighty than The Presence himself. All shall bow upon me or God help you(He can't because I locked him up in my basement already) for I will punish you for your sinful act!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:05 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

I would be glad if kgkg could list Wally the God Boy's feats. Since he seems to regard him very highly. And is Flash Prime really real?

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:16 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wally The God Boy is real. I'm pretty sure of that. But, I don't know what he's done.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:21 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

You mean that kid, with the glasses he is the most powerful thing in the dc universe? i have never heard of this wally god boy before?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:26 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I never said he was the most powerful in the universe. Someone else said that. I was just saying he has a few comic appearances according to Cube and kgkg. On Never's old list Wally The God Boy is like in the top 15 or top 20 in the DC power level hiearchy. I don't know about now, but I'm starting not to care now.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:31 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

I hope his powers are something like a mischief cause i dont see how he is even top 20, somebody please tell me this clowns powers

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:37 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

It's like this:

TOAA>Doop>FP>LT>Spectre

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:47 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lot of people

haven't heard of wally the god boy , And FP because they are have only shown wally the god boy in few supergirl comics and FP was shown one once or twice.

wally the god boy is God , he has says he is god , and has proven himself.

he might not be god but he is at least stonger than spectre.

i think he is presence in another form.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 01:26 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by demigawd
It's like this:

TOAA>Doop>FP>LT>Spectre

more like TOAA = FP = Presence > doop > TL > Spectre

lol

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 01:26 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

read supergirl issue #15 , and #16

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 01:27 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I know Wally The God Boy is real, but I searched all over the net for Flash Prime, but nothing.

quote:
First appearance: SUPERGIRL #4 (introduced in #9)

Wally Johnson is a mysterious young boy who claims to be God, although no one wants to believe him! He's helped Supergirl (supernaturally) without her knowledge a number of times, and has talked to her at length about her Earth-born Angel status. Despite giving Supergirl a number of "demonstrations" of his powers, she has trouble believing his claim to be God. Sylvia's faith in him is stronger. He appears sporadically, to intervene in a crisis or dispense a bit of omniscient insight. He has not appeared since Supergirl's defeat of Carnivore in issue #50, but he left her a letter detailing the quest she would need to follow to find the missing Supergirl

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:01 AM