KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash Prime VS. Marvel DC powerhouses

Flash Prime VS. Marvel DC powerhouses
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Yesterday I went to my local comic book shop in search of anything with information involving Flash Prime....then I asked the guy at the front counter and he looked at me like I was on drugs.

Wally the God Boy has proven himself to be nothing more than the Beyonder.

Did you actually see Flash Prime b!tch slap The Spectre or is this just what Wally the God Boy said?

I don't ever want to buy a Supergirl comic because jesus....Superman is bad enough as he is....but i'll go get these comics and this crap better pan out.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:21 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Yesterday I went to my local comic book shop in search of anything with information involving Flash Prime....then I asked the guy at the front counter and he looked at me like I was on drugs.

Did you actually see Flash Prime b!tch slap The Spectre or is this just what Wally the God Boy said?

I don't ever want to buy a Supergirl comic because jesus....Superman is bad enough as he is....but i'll go get these comics and this crap better pan out.

wally the god boy has done many things , well he claims he is god.

i beileve him , he has already shown powers that are beyond spectre.

He can give , take away power from people.

well info on wally is hard to find , even on the internet you won't find shit.

because rare character.

Like TAOO have you seen him? how many comics has he been in??

none just mentioned one , or twice.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:25 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

TOAA is a celestial.

I honestly have no clue who the "God" is in Marvel because I've never seen him. I believe LT has eluded to him serving some sort of master, but that's entirely different than Wally the, self proclaimed, God Boy.

Beyonder proclaimed himself up there above all the rest. Look what he ended up being.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:28 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Linkalicious
TOAA is a celestial.

I honestly have no clue who the "God" is in Marvel because I've never seen him. I believe LT has eluded to him serving some sort of master, but that's entirely different than Wally the, self proclaimed, God Boy.

Beyonder proclaimed himself up there above all the rest. Look what he ended up being.

you might be right , i mean we don't know.

it's like you know how LT said he serves TAOO(god) , well we are trusting his words.

in comic no one has ever seen TAOO.

like where the f@ck has he went thanos had HOTU.

where is what i think
-TAOO will be never shown , it is better than way.

and about wally he claims he is god.

Can be true , or not but how do you know for sure.

he has shown great power , but like i said we don't know.

he doesn't even show himself supergirl comics.

for all we know he can be the presence in another form.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:33 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Who is the Flash from the DC 1 Million series?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:36 PM
savagerampage

flash prime is gay

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:14 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

lol

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:20 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

just cuz he is stonger doesn't mean he is gay.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:21 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

LMAO

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:26 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

i know but its the flash. why not a green latern prime, or darksied prime etc, flash being that powerful, sigh

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:42 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Originally posted by kgkg
supergirl #18 , #19

read those

Im gonna seriously take your word for it. I'll go to my local comic shop, tomorrow. I mean if you really read The Spectre Comic Book, you'll know that the Spectre is full-powered when the Presence sends him to do something. Now going by your logic that Wally the God Boy "claims" to be God, how can the Presence send a full-powered Spectre to finish himself? It doesnt make sense dude.

But if it was really a full-powered Spectre, it still doesnt say much for Wally the God Boy, because as I said, if that is all a full-powered Spectre can really do, well Michael has kicked his ass many times now and Lucifer has told him to dont bother him TWICE now and Spectre obeyed Lucy TWICE without saying anything.

Im still waiting, for Flash Prime's title and issue nos.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:05 PM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he may be very hard to find

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:54 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Superherovandal
he may be very hard to find

... evil face because he ain't real.

quote:
Linkalicious

Dude, you betta shut yo mouth? wink Everything the Beyonder did was real. Marvel just decided to reckon everything into an illusion.

Wally the God Boy, however, is all talk. Beating the Spectre means what? How many lower beings haven't kicked the Spectre around? Spectre on average ain't high up on the food chain.

Spectre <<<<<LT

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:16 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Spectre is more like Spectre <LT at most when he is at full power he definitely is more powerful than Infinity and Eternity.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:18 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

See, I have a problem with this FP all omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent thing. He should not EVER be able to beat The Presence or TOAA in any fight, unless he is Them in another form, in which a tussle would never occur.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:27 AM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by BobbyD
See, I have a problem with this FP all omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent thing. He should not EVER be able to beat The Presence or TOAA in any fight, unless he is Them in another form, in which a tussle would never occur.

no one can beat FP

mebee TAOO , presence

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:32 AM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Bad writing I tell ya'.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:34 AM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Anyone can beat FP.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Last edited by Synchro on Apr 16th, 2005 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 05:18 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg
no one can beat FP

mebee TAOO , presence

I really dont know who is FP, but saying maybe only TOAA=The Presence can beat him is really not good. You cannot go against God.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:04 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

There is no such thing as Flash Prime kgkg, youre just making some fantasies or maybe you are a Flash Fanatic.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:57 PM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote