KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime vs Flash Prime

Superman Prime vs Flash Prime
Started by: Cosmic Cube

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Batman Prime would win. =)

LMAO......I agree. laughing

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:45 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flashprimes only weakness is pie, apple pie or strawberry pie.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:59 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

i've never had starwberry pie...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:00 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

mmmmmmm

*-starts to feel superior because he has eaten strawberry pie-*

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:15 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

no it isn't his weakness.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:38 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

You silly goose(s).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:34 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Miffed

What if Supes Prime uses the Sword of Truth and Justice here? Doesn't that saber given to him by the Almighty Himself bend time and distort reality? If so, we may have something here. Someone that can control the laws of physics and nature that is able to warp elements like time and space is extremely powerful. This is an individual who was basically given a toy that manipulates the laws governing reality that God himself created. I'd say that none of Supes Primes physical attributes gives him a snowball's chance in hell. But, if he has an opportunity to use the Sword, the outcome may different. I'm speculating of course. But, we may need a physics genuis to comment on this one.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:25 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

hello the Prime Flash could erase him before he could even be ready to think. remember FP is infinitely faster than instant transmission, and destroyed a fully powered Spectre whom could easily annihilate SP

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:57 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by BobbyD
What if Supes Prime uses the Sword of Truth and Justice here? Doesn't that saber given to him by the Almighty Himself bend time and distort reality? If so, we may have something here. Someone that can control the laws of physics and nature that is able to warp elements like time and space is extremely powerful. This is an individual who was basically given a toy that manipulates the laws governing reality that God himself created. I'd say that none of Supes Primes physical attributes gives him a snowball's chance in hell. But, if he has an opportunity to use the Sword, the outcome may different. I'm speculating of course. But, we may need a physics genuis to comment on this one.

Let me tell you something Bobby. Flash Prime is board myth. Why are you arguing over a fake board character?

...p.s. the Sword of Truth is as fake as Flash Prime.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:19 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Ouch....tough crowd embarrasment

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:03 AM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Nah, it's just that that Sword ain't real. The only real sword is the Sword of Superman. That sword was given up by Superman (regular Superman) in the same issue he got it. Superman lovers claim Prime has that Sword; well he doesn't have that Sword or any sword.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:07 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Superman Prime vs Flash Prime

The following is a post I sent to one of the other Forum members when he/she asked who 'Flash Prime' was. It is amazing that Kgkg and you would stoop so low. It is not only ridiculous but pathetically juvenile. I guess you graduated from making up imaginary comic book powers for current characters (like saying Wolverine and Spiderman were class 30 strength) to outright deception (like inventing 'Flash Prime' and his 'swords' and 'Presence beating' abilities).
Sad and pathetic, for sad and pathetic people.
Here is the post i made:

think (and I could be wrong) that this whole 'Flash Prime' stuff is a hoax started by KGKG and/or Cosmic Cube, and that some forum members are falling for it. I've checked and there is no reference whatsoever to a 'Flash Prime' whatsoever.
Furthermore that picture that Kgkg uses as 'evidence' of Flash Prime is actually a picture of Wally West when he broke his legs and wore a suit composed of the speed force.
Now, I could be wrong and Flash Prime actually exists. And it could be that Kgkg made an honest mistake and thought Wally West was/is Flash Prime.
But i doubt both instances.
Unless proven wrong I have to believe that Flash Prime is a silly juvenile hoax.
A scanned comic book showing, ahem, 'Flash Prime' would hush me up quick .....but i am 100% sure that no such scan will be showing up. Just cosmic cube, kgkg, et al saying how 'Flash Prime' can do this, how he has a 'sword,' and how he '***** slapped the presence.'

Know what ....i might just start a thread with an imaginary character called 'Wonderwoman Prime.' And i'll say she has the power to suck in the Silver surfer from the Marvel Universe and have him milk her Amazonian cows!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:11 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

sword of heaven and Flash prime are both fake.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:11 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Superherovandal
hello the Prime Flash could erase him before he could even be ready to think. remember FP is infinitely faster than instant transmission, and destroyed a fully powered Spectre whom could easily annihilate SP

Flash Prime is a stupid hoax perpetuated by Kgkg and Cosmic Cube (and i have to say at least Cosmic Cube has decided to move to more substantial lies than the stupidity he used to propagate when he used to state that the Wolverine could lift 30 tons etc).
Don't believe everything you read, especially if it is from Cosmic Cube. He tends to invent things.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:13 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Optimus Prime would Win.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:14 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Flash Prime is real if you believe in him!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:14 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Yes if you just think of happy thoughts Flash Prime will be real.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:16 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Arsenal
Flash Prime is real if you believe in him!

exactly lol

it was a joke but people starting trusting.

it's like santa

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:17 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Optimus Prime would Win.

laughing Unicron wins!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:05 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Khellendros
laughing Unicron wins!

Like No way dude! Don't you know the Autobot Matrix is really the Infinity Gauntlet?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:08 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote