KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings

Who would wn?
This poll is closed.
Lord of the Rings 3 6.38%
Star Wars 38 80.85%
Both dies/lives 6 12.77%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings
Started by: AngryApocalypse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aluminum Falcon

Dumb of you it was, to start this thread in a star wars forum. With no doubt win, star wars will.

Last edited by Aluminum Falcon on Apr 21st, 2005 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

The US or UK army could defeat LOTR!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:34 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GregminiMalak
Dark Jedi master

I said both casue i love middle age fighting ad i love jedi wat timeline do u think jedi r? new or old? any1 kno?

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 05:16 PM
Click here to Send GregminiMalak a Private Message Find more posts by GregminiMalak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MYSTICAL BEING
The Paladin Ninja

i dunno, maybe saurons forces would unite with the sith forces to fight the republic and the rest of middle earth

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 05:52 PM
Click here to Send MYSTICAL BEING a Private Message Find more posts by MYSTICAL BEING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Neither Sauron nor the Sith share power, Star Wars would always win. Even if the two unite then at the end the Sith would just blow up sauron and his buddy's

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to bind them. One Ring to, in the darkness heretherot... erm... ew... What's the ye Olde English word for a swath of Darkness etched upon the crescent brow of an elven noble?

Ah screw it.

Oh, I'm afraid the battle station will be quite operational after the One Ring is found.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

Well I like LotR but I LOVE star wars!!!!! What would I be doing without star wars? STAR WARS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It truly is ridiculous to post this in a star wars forum...

The Force shall free me.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Agreed.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:21 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

well episode one and two were crap and when the hobbit film comes out itll be better than them put together. But the LOTR trilogy versus original star wars is pretty much easily matched. But less base this allegorically. America (Star Wars) vs. Britain (LOTR). Britain wins hands down. Stupid rednecks!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:09 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

I understand you hating E1 but why E2? I don't think it was that bad. And if they are going to make a hobbit movie it will probably really suck. I mean like comparing the hobbit with the prequel trilogy is insane!

The Force shall free me.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

your right, E2 did have its moments but I cant watch it without being very critical and so did the first five and last five of E1 but the hobbit will not suck. I think Peter Jackson can learn from Lucas's mistakes about prequels. E3 is still unpredictable, the script is somewhat underwhelming.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Meh. There should be a punishment for posting threads like this.

Attachment: threadisgay.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:42 PM
Jedi_Snake
Meatbag Assassin Droid

hmm....what would happen if Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader used the ring from LOTR?...hah...lol...

There is no darkside!
There is no lightside!!
There is only the Force itself.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:32 AM
Click here to Send Jedi_Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Star Wars

For Fritos.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

They would be invisible Jedi...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 8th, 2005 07:10 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lieutenant Yoda

Lord of the Rings would win hands down.

Sure, Star Wars has the Death Star. Heck, take twenty Death Stars. But since there is acutally a God in the Lord of the Rings, they won't do the Star Wars guys any good.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Lieutenant Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lieutenant Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Oh yes and those gods would beat the force...

Come on, those guys have never done anything that would stop nations from being destroyed just tried to help them never actually stop others from doing something. One death star attack will just destroy the entire planet.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:04 AM
PrinceAlanIII

I havnt exactly seen all the star wars movies yet, but i plan to. I saw most of the second one and the end of the first. I admit they r good. For LOTR, either ur a big fan or your not. I for one, am. The real question is, who would win in a hand to hand combat with just a sword. No sabers to cut threw the metal, just old fashioned swords. I.E. Luke skywalker vs. aragorn? Who cares anyway, it would be a great match.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 08:04 PM
Click here to Send PrinceAlanIII a Private Message Find more posts by PrinceAlanIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Oh Aragorn would win that, there is no question..

Throw Kenobi against him and Aragorn is dead, throw Anakin EP 2 and 3 against him and Aragorn is dead, throw any ancient Sith or Jedi against him and Aragorn is dead...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:14 AM