KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Early 90's Cartoons

Early 90's Cartoons
Started by: VicmCruz3663

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Anyone remember the Power Rangers, Vr Troopers Type Show whrere they went in computers and fought Viruses?? lol

Also Mr. Bogus, Mighty Max, Reboot, Um didnt they even have a Creepy Crawlers Show? remember the boys version of Easybake oven lol.
oh and when they redid He-Man...ugh...Original He-man for me please...even if its not 90's.

Also...EEk the CAT!!! ..and THE TICK!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 07:47 AM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Burger
Indeed.

The early 90's were the like a bridge between the super 80's,
and the crappy later 90's-00's.

"Batman" and a bit later "X-Mem" as well as early "Dexter's
Laboratory", and a few others, were the best.

the batman cartoon was my childhood

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:20 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zoomonkey

EXO-SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had such a big man crush on that show it was unreal!

and how bout 2 stupid dogs? That was hilarious!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 06:21 PM
zoomonkey is currently offline Click here to Send zoomonkey a Private Message Find more posts by zoomonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Does anyone remember the cartoon show that was about Cowboys. But this catch is the cowboys were actually Cows....er Bulls rather? Wildwest Cowboys of Moo Mesa? I loved that show!

cheers!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Last edited by Darth Macabre on Oct 29th, 2005 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 04:08 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
resle

ah, u guys are making me sad. a)because now i miss them and b)because it makes me realize how sucky shows are today

did anybody watch beastwars? that was my religion! my dad loved the tick and recorded all the episodes so i can watch it when ever i want. how about biker mice from mars? i dont remember it but i used to watch it

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:14 AM
resle is currently offline Click here to Send resle a Private Message Find more posts by resle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

-Power rangers the best
-Beetle Borgs
-Pizza Cats
-ALF
-OOOH Super Human Samurai!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:51 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigertaz02

Anyone remember Street Sharks? *Jawsome* Lol...cant believe i remember that!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:55 PM
tigertaz02 is currently offline Click here to Send tigertaz02 a Private Message Find more posts by tigertaz02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I would watch x-men and spider-man. The good old days are gone now though, alas they had to.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 08:24 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

Tom and Jerry
Tom and Jerry
Tom and Jerry
ACE

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 02:30 PM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hey, I saw Tiny toons the other day on Toon network and i could have flipped out. I missed that show sooooooooo much.

Heck my brother was coming into the yard at that time and I had on the TV real loud and he ran inside to see if it really was tiny toons ( we would recognize that opening tune anywhere)

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 04:43 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saikin
Chaotic Happenings

The Super Human show was fully titled Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad. And if I'm correct, Matthew Lawrence was one of the stars of it. I used to watch it all the time. As well as Super Mario Bros. Super Show, MegaMan, and Earthworm Jim. I would get up at 6 to watch my cartoons before going to school.
VR Troopers, Power Rangers, Big Bad Beetle Borgs. Biker Mice From Mars, Garfield, Transformers. All those excellent cartoons. Nowadays, Fox doesn't have as good a Saturday lineup, nor do they have afternoon cartoons. Which must suck for most kids nowadays.
I may be 20, but cartoons should still take over television.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 10:12 PM
Saikin is currently offline Click here to Send Saikin a Private Message Find more posts by Saikin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

Originally posted by ShadowSorciere

And was Big Bad Beetle Borgs the one with the alien who came down to earth and was living with some family who was helping him keep his idenity secret? Because I've been trying to find out the title of that show for the longest time. I remember his outfit sorta made him look like a beetle, thus me asking.

You guys are close but not close enough. The show was called Masked Rider wink it had a good theme song and a was a good show all around. And for the record that one ghost from big bad beetle borgs looks like Jay Leno lol. Me and my cousin thought that for years.

Heres a few cartoons i remember that scream nastolgia

Stupid Invaders (same makers of eek the cat it was funny as ****)
Dragon Ball Z (They use to show it on kcal 9 early in the mornings , this is before anime was big)
Sonic the hedgehog
Freakazoid
animaniacs
Biker mice from marz was an awesome show
anyone remember errie indiana?
thunder lizards
goosebumps
teenage mutant ninja turtles
ren and stimpy
pretty much all the super heroe cartoons , batman most of all (it won a grammy for a reason)
Anyone remember that video game cartoon. Where metroid, link and zelda were in it . They fought mother brain and road around on a game boy? lol i cant believe i remember that.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 10:55 PM
Altar[1stONE] is currently offline Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
serena64

zed zeulander and the z bots

does anybody remember a tv show called zed zeulander and the z bots it was an 80's or an early 90's cartoon does anybody remember this show reply back if you do

Old Post May 16th, 2008 02:36 PM
serena64 is currently offline Click here to Send serena64 a Private Message Find more posts by serena64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Checklist418

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was by far the best.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 07:32 AM
Checklist418 is currently offline Click here to Send Checklist418 a Private Message Find more posts by Checklist418 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ytbotsM

Re: zed zeulander and the z bots

Originally posted by serena64
does anybody remember a tv show called zed zeulander and the z bots it was an 80's or an early 90's cartoon does anybody remember this show reply back if you do

I love Bots Master It was my number one cartoon show!
I was so sad it was gone WAAAA I sill miss it but now I can see it on youtube.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 01:29 AM
ytbotsM is currently offline Click here to Send ytbotsM a Private Message Find more posts by ytbotsM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Anyone remember that video game cartoon. Where metroid, link and zelda were in it . They fought mother brain and road around on a game boy? lol i cant believe i remember that.

Captain N: The Game Master

as a child of the 80s......I couldn't believe some of these shows were still on in the '90s. Ghostbusters came on right after the movie in like '86 and the TMNT came on in '87. I just grew up and stopped watching so I had no idea how long they were on. TMNT ran for NINE years. Jesus Christ that's a long time for a cartoon. I just looked it up and saw that it ran all the way up to '96 in some form or another.

if you liked the '90s cartoons.......check out some from the 80s..

- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
- Transformers
- M.A.S.K.
- Silver Hawks
- Thundercats
- C.O.P.S.
- Voltron

if you're a fan of old school cartoons and know a good place to D/L some.......do it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 09:59 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

EXOSQUAD

and MARS

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 03:05 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ren and Stimpy...it's all you need

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 05:01 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Evil Dead

as a child of the 80s......I couldn't believe some of these shows were still on in the '90s. Ghostbusters came on right after the movie in like '86 and the TMNT came on in '87. I just grew up and stopped watching so I had no idea how long they were on. TMNT ran for NINE years. Jesus Christ that's a long time for a cartoon. I just looked it up and saw that it ran all the way up to '96 in some form or another.

- Transformers
- M.A.S.K.
- Silver Hawks
- Thundercats
- C.O.P.S.
- Voltron

if you're a fan of old school cartoons and know a good place to D/L some.......do it.

omg, i remember all of those... laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 09:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Evil Dead

- Transformers
- M.A.S.K.
- Silver Hawks
- Thundercats
- C.O.P.S.
- Voltron

I hated C.O.P.S with a passion. I could never get into that cartoon.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 02:15 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote