KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Early 90's Cartoons

Early 90's Cartoons
Started by: VicmCruz3663

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I hated C.O.P.S with a passion. I could never get into that cartoon.

rly? i loved it. bulletproof, longarm, badasses imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 11:13 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Radical

If anyone has a problem with thread necromancy, I'm sorry, but:

Originally posted by Evil Dead
Captain N: The Game Master

I remember this show, as well as Video Power. I'm actually glad they don't make video game cartoons like these anymore. It's not the "badness" of the show that's the problem, so much as...well, can you imagine them trying to make Captain N versions of today's T-to-M-rated games?! eek!

"We thought that by making your world more violent, we would make it more 'realistic,' more 'adult.' God help us if that's what it means."-Grant Morrison to Animal Man, Animal Man

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 06:15 AM
Radical is currently offline Click here to Send Radical a Private Message Find more posts by Radical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lots of talk of samurai shows but no Samurai Pizza Cats.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 07:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Radical

Yeah, I know; that show was funny. big grin

"We thought that by making your world more violent, we would make it more 'realistic,' more 'adult.' God help us if that's what it means."-Grant Morrison to Animal Man, Animal Man

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 12:33 PM
Radical is currently offline Click here to Send Radical a Private Message Find more posts by Radical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PolkaTolk

I was looking on google for episodes and i stumbled across this and couldn't help but make an account cuz you guys r dredging up my childhood. all those animated series were awesoem and i was frickin obsessed with beast wars and wildc.a.t.s. I still see super hero movies just cuz of how much i loved the old animated series, at any rate thought id chime in. Awesome discussion btw.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 05:10 AM
PolkaTolk is currently offline Click here to Send PolkaTolk a Private Message Find more posts by PolkaTolk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movetronics

Laugh

well no one put up like the best show of all time Captain Planet
watch?v=vpXM9bj-WPU

or maybe Hurricanes
watch?v=_Ls630feXPk

Johnny Quest N.E one
watch?v=0_uYJySWlco

Mummies Alive! love this one
watch?v=D3vhpk7DhZM

Skeleton Warriors o yeh
watch?v=qXl2W4mtRiQ

and for all you fanz try this for size
watch?v=jZPmzSCRhxA
and
watch?v=y_EKN7iK0Qw

check out this guyz page he got it in part up to 23 i think from 80z to 90 and so on
and can i have a hoot hoot 4 my hard work lol.

((go to you tube home page then paste the codes at the end lol))

Attachment: 930240_20060509_screen865.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:59 AM
movetronics is currently offline Click here to Send movetronics a Private Message Find more posts by movetronics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUTTFREAK

GET SPAM PROTECTION TODAY!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:56 PM
BUTTFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send BUTTFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by BUTTFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUTTFREAK

POOT

BUTTFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send BUTTFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by BUTTFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUTTFREAK

I LIKED DUCK TALES
AND CHIP N DALE
AND I POOTED

Miyamoto Musash
Genibus Nitito Canus

Rugrats, Catdog, Rocko's Modern Life, etc. I loved the old Nickelodeon.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 08:26 PM
Miyamoto Musash is currently offline Click here to Send Miyamoto Musash a Private Message Find more posts by Miyamoto Musash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Ahhhh real monsters lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 02:17 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maroneyRB

i remember there was this one cartoon, it was part of a show, it was about a barnyard full of animals but they were like halloween creatures, the rooster was dracula, the horse was a dragon, that's all i remember about it, the main show took place in a basement, also there was another show, i think it was like Retarded Super Babies, i cant remember but there were like 3-4 babies, cartoon, and they looked weird and they had super powers and they were very unhygienic, i miss it, i think it used to come on like cartoon network or some music video channel, it was a long time ago, like i said, and my memory is poor anyway, if anyone knows the shows names, PLZ TELL ME!!I"M DYING TO KNOW!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 10:18 PM
maroneyRB is currently offline Click here to Send maroneyRB a Private Message Find more posts by maroneyRB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mindgames

Does Anyone remember a cartoon that had like a tomato with sun glasses on, it was also like a video game type of cartoon?????? and BONKERS was KING

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 09:29 AM
mindgames is currently offline Click here to Send mindgames a Private Message Find more posts by mindgames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by mindgames
Does Anyone remember a cartoon that had like a tomato with sun glasses on, it was also like a video game type of cartoon?????? and BONKERS was KING

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 12:49 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mindgames

na wasn that the tomato was a good guy cant remember much of it but it was like captain n

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:53 PM
mindgames is currently offline Click here to Send mindgames a Private Message Find more posts by mindgames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mindgames

sorry my mistake it was the power team

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 02:04 PM
The Butcher
Marvelous

I remember I use to watch Spider-Man every Saturday.I use to even watch Power Rangers a lot to.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 03:10 PM
The Butcher is currently offline Click here to Send The Butcher a Private Message Find more posts by The Butcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

I use to watch Batman the Animated series as well as the X-men and Spider-man ones. I remember Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, Darkwing Duck, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Garfield and the one with Donald Ducks kids living with their rich grumpy uncle (I can't recall the name).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 05:28 PM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwl

does anyone remember that one show hard to explain but it was kind of like a power rangers or beatleborg type thing like they characters would have a power of a dragon or something and then all the sudden transform and b suited up in an armor suit

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 05:30 AM
nwl is currently offline Click here to Send nwl a Private Message Find more posts by nwl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrimsonEyes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disney had an awesome lineup...Darkwing Duck,Duck TAles, Rescue Rangers, even the bear shows (the one with baloo and the one with the bouncing ones) were great...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 09:42 AM
CrimsonEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrimsonEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrimsonEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote