KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children -Discussion-

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children -Discussion-
Started by: Mooglechild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mooglechild

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children -Discussion-

I'm sry but the last one i visit was to long and i wanted to post my ideas on a short one...
The guy in the wheelchiar is Rufus because why else would Rude, one of the Turks, stand right beside him...
The movie is appearing this summer unless another delay takes toll...
When you look up Advent in the dictionary you get the definition the incarnation of Jesus, apply that to Final Fantasy 7 you get the incarnation of Sephiroth in children, hence forth Advent Chlidren...
There is no offical ruleing of who has played what character due to the offical web site, for the amercain version.

Anyway i want to hear your ideas and thoughts, i just think mine makes more sense.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:46 AM
Mooglechild is currently offline Click here to Send Mooglechild a Private Message Find more posts by Mooglechild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

ummm sry to bust ur bubble but advent means the upcoming or becoming or bringing of something very special....

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:08 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VicmCruz3663
Skull and Bone Hunter

When I heard that it was for PSP I started to freak out and I was like...god dam..I am no getting a PSP just to watch it....I ma go to a friends house and watch ti....for rizzles..and then my friend told me that it was PSP and DVD and I was like Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oot oot

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:12 PM
VicmCruz3663 is currently offline Click here to Send VicmCruz3663 a Private Message Find more posts by VicmCruz3663 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

this thread should be closed...
btw the other thread has already discussed the guy in the wheelchair several times and confirmed who it is.
any ideas should be posted in the origanal thread!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:02 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Report it. That's the only way we'll ever know to close threads, ya know?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:30 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

There is already topic on this, so please use one thread only. this one.

Thank you.

Closing.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:33 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote