KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs dark vader

wolverine vs dark vader
Started by: wolverex84

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

he has to at least have space in his spinal cord

and the lizzard dudes, who are they? Cuz i cant really argue given i have no info...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:02 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

http://www.starwars.com/databank/or...orgukai/eu.html

They were in the right of passage story arc which started somewhere in the mid 40's I think

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:05 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Wolverine...
has his healing factor and no asthma.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:14 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

every body mentions how hulk bent adamantium but do you realize how big of a feat that is?
not even thors hammer could put a dent in adamantium

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:27 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

I don't think that that was true adamantium.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:30 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

who gives a dman if it's 'true' adamantium it's still adamantium !!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:07 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The alloys that make Ironman's suit is said to rival low grade adamantium, the same kind Hulk bent. But I heard somewhere mindless Hulk messed up a statue made of true adamantium.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:34 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If his joints were fused, he wouldn't be able to move. And if there's *any* space and the link is severed, the limb will fall.

wrong, he would still be able to move, because during the adamantium bonding process, the joints, including cartilage and tendons connecting bone to bone increased greatly in tensile strength with the help of adamantium itself, why do you thing that his joints never separated out of place when he fought people like hulk, thing, or tour, bomb, C4s, surviving a car crash without his head coming off, flesh wiped off by a sentinel, yet all that was left was his adamantium skeleton, so you see, there is definitely adamantium molecules/something with high tensile strength holding the joints together, or else his bones would still be no different from an ordinary person that it is just laced with adamantium. although the adamantium molecules on his joints may not be as thick as other part of his bony areas, it is required to be very very thin, yet, it is enough to keep his joints non friction and in motion.
as for the Darth Vader match, i thing wolverine would put up allitle bit of fight but i Darth Vader wins, but if it was fight to death, Darth Vader might beat wolverine all he wants but wolverine would/ and can still kill him, i can see him beating the shit out of wolverine so much that his life support system fails him.......opps no more oxygen, hearth attack, suffocation, Darth Vader can't breath, anakin is dead!!!, and all wolverine has to do is to wait for his healing factor to take control.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 02:08 AM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

If lightsaber can cut adamantium then wolverine might die.
If adamantium can cut through and stand up to lightsaber, then anakin won't need a life support suit where he is going.
He'll need a bodybag.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:21 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

From what I've understand in the Dr. Doom VS Darth Vader thread, Vader is able to move with the Force an entire Star Destroyer, so he can use Wolverine to wipe every single floor in the scenario.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:39 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jplatinum
If lightsaber can cut adamantium then wolverine might die.
If adamantium can cut through and stand up to lightsaber, then anakin won't need a life support suit where he is going.
He'll need a bodybag.

lightsaber cannot cut adamantium, never, and adamantium cannot cut lightsaber, they will either both cancell each other, or adamantium will just pass through the lightsaber without damaging it, if wolverine had the strength to do that. it all depends, when it comes to fighting to death, wolverine will definately win at the end, because he is the survival of the fittest, but if it is just a fight to knock each otherout, then darth vader migth win.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:57 PM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote