KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MegaMan Vs SAmus this one has poll

Who would Win Megaman or Samus
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Megaman 7 35.00%
Samus 13 65.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MegaMan Vs SAmus this one has poll
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

MegaMan Vs SAmus this one has poll

Discuss

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:37 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well in megaman its dr wily vs dr light.. they know how eachother builds their robots.. therefore dr. light was able to build a bot to steal wily's bots powers... he simply wouldnt have that option against samus so he'd prolly have to be fully loaded before he got to her.. plus samus is just more flexible then megaman, so I'd say the ball is in her court

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:01 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

sry i would have to say megaman... not only can he have multiple powers but jumping off walls is a plus...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:58 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

nah i would say megaman did you guys play marvel vs capcom he turned into a robot which was about the size of the screeen and the beam he unloaded was aa big as the screeen as well if he did that to samus it's all over

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:15 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
nah i would say megaman did you guys play marvel vs capcom he turned into a robot which was about the size of the screeen and the beam he unloaded was aa big as the screeen as well if he did that to samus it's all over

TOTALLY AGREE!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 07:06 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by GalacticStorm

He doesn't normally do that though, it was only made for that game. Plus Samus has beaten the shit out of things bigger than that (Mother Brain, Kraid, Metroid Prime) She's faster over a distance and probly more agile with better dodges (dunno if Megaman has enhanced reflexes or anything like that, though he jumps comparative to her if you think about it) I'm still giving it to Samus though. If you call an energy tank of hers to one of his, shes got like 15, hes got 5 that need to be manually reloaded. AND a lot of his weapons seem kinda useless without the predictability of most Megaman enemies

Plus, Megaman X7 and on have SUCKED. Bad. And I liked Prime and Echoes.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:15 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Also, the orginal Mega Man couldnt shoot up or down or diagonal, just whats infront of him.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:45 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

And as we know, Samus has beastly freaking jumps and dodges.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:25 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

five words, Spark shine and screw attack.
definitely samus.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:38 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warakia
Warakia

Samus, hands down.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:36 AM
Warakia is currently offline Click here to Send Warakia a Private Message Find more posts by Warakia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Hm...I think this is a tough one here. I'll have to hear some more opinions befoere I make a decision.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:47 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Samus all the way she has whole crap load of beam weapons plus her suit adapts to just about anything with enough data

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:20 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Just to get this straight, Megaman has way more weapons. Most of them useless against pretty much everything but the boss that they're supposed to kill. I'm still goin with Samus though... Quantity does not equal quiality.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:39 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Dizzle
Just to get this straight, Megaman has way more weapons. Most of them useless against pretty much everything but the boss that they're supposed to kill. I'm still goin with Samus though... Quantity does not equal quiality.

good point

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:20 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

dont know , someone could say who is more advanced and who is the guy with more experience?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:50 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Hoshi
dont know , someone could say who is more advanced and who is the guy with more experience?
Samus in both answers. stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:33 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Samus.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:34 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote