KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » x-men team vs avengers team

x-men team vs avengers team
Started by: life is cruell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phillipan

x-men team vs avengers team

colossus, wolverine, and jean vs ironman, captain america, and thor

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:21 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

oh this takes place in a deserted city and this is in character fighting

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:24 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the Avengers slaughter the X-Men...... the only possible delay would be Jean but Thor's mind is protected from mental assaults

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

i dont think it would be that easy because in ultimate war colossus was kicking the crap out of thor and wolverine wrecked ironman but thats the ultimate universe
i think that jean could knock out captain america first while colossus handles thor and iron man he would be overwhlemed but keep fighting long enough for wolvie to sneak up on stark since he cant be detected my his radar then trash his armor now jean and wolvie help out a hurt colossus against thor

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:30 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by life is cruell
i think that jean could knock out captain america first while colossus handles thor and iron man he would be overwhlemed but keep fighting long enough for wolvie to sneak up on stark since he cant be detected my his radar then trash his armor now jean and wolvie help out a hurt colossus against thor

in regular universe Avengers this would never happen, IM has force fields he uses in battles that Wolverine can't get through. Thor would kill Colossus if he wanted to..... but a KO will do.... IM could take Colossus solo as well

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Well jean after the recent retcon as was originally intended jean is and always has been phoenix. It was her who went mad as dark phoenix and destroyed d'bari. The x team would win. wolverine could handle captain america and collossus could at least keep play a distraction to thor and nothing in iron mans arsenal could harm jean and when shes done with him she could help out the others.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:23 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

I guess, just like GS mentioned(more or less), that it all depends on which "incarnation" of Jean we are talking about. It all stands and falls with her for the X-Men in this fight.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:42 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Cap can handle Wolverine, Iron Man can handle Colossus...... if either of those X-Men went against Thor he'd murder them so Jean has to fight him first..... and she'd lose

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:42 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Phoenix would lose against thor? Do u read comics?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:45 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Jean Grey would lose against Thor, yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 09:10 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

phoenix would murder him and his pantheon

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:07 PM
phillipan

how bout this is the jean with phoenix force to even it up i believe it was said she could tap into like 1/16th of the phoenix force maximum

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:56 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Screw the pheonix force. Of course, if Jean was Pheonix the x-men would win (even with 1/16 of the Pheonix Force's power, they would). But nothing was specified in the thread about pheonix...it just says Jean. That said, Avengers roll in style on this one.

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

did u not read what i said. Jean is and always has been the phoenix. It was originally intended for it to be that way then that got retconned. But now its been changed bk after the grant morrison run and its been carried on even in phoenix endsong. Jean always is connected with the force. She's its top avatar.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:35 PM
mr.smiley

jean as phoenix would deystroy thor.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:37 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Originally posted by life is cruell
long enough for wolvie to sneak up on stark since he cant be detected my his radar then trash his armor

Since when can Wolverine go undetected by Iron Man's radar, sonar, infrared, and electrical/magnetic sensors???

And how exactly will Wolverine's claws penetrate the armor's force field???

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:49 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
did u not read what i said. Jean is and always has been the phoenix. It was originally intended for it to be that way then that got retconned. But now its been changed bk after the grant morrison run and its been carried on even in phoenix endsong. Jean always is connected with the force. She's its top avatar.

Then why has the PF been with others? Or is it permanently back to Jean after hopping around? And which series is this....I'm unfamiliar with one where she's the Pheonix permanently?

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

the phoenix force can be with more than one at the same time

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:29 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

in ultimate war wolverine took out iron man but that's about all i know

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:30 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Then why has the PF been with others? Or is it permanently back to Jean after hopping around? And which series is this....I'm unfamiliar with one where she's the Pheonix permanently?

-DM

The phoenix force bestows its power on many avatars. Jean grey is the phoenix of the white crown meaning shes the top avatar and she can draw on far more power than the others. All of the phoenixes work as doctors of the universe healing what needs to be healed (m'kraan crystal) and destroying what doesnt work(d'bari and the destructive mutant sublime) The phoenix has and always will be a part of jean. Thats how the writers originally intended it but that got retconned but now grant morrisons recently changed it bk in new xmen over the last yr and a half. This has carried on into phoenix endsong

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:42 AM