KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » BrandonRouth as Clark Kent Pictures inside!

BrandonRouth as Clark Kent Pictures inside!
Started by: Leog14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leog14

Tell you the truth I don't like it because it just doesn't look original. The red is dark kind of like spiderman's custome at first but then I got used to it . He does look less bulkier than I though but his face does look less nobler than Reeves and younger, like what came after Smallville.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:07 PM
Leog14 is currently offline Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It SUCKS! 2005 and they still use the same material that they used in 1966?!?!

It should have been like Spider-Man's costume.

Catwoman then Superman.

At least Batman is still gonna be good. Hopefully.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:12 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give it a chance...People said the same thing about the first batman..and look how well it did. Besides, you don't want a story just like the original..that would be bland and boring...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:25 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank God Keanu Reeves is not playing Superman..that would make it an automatic bomb..

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:26 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

by the way, it was made in 1978

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:40 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Give it a chance...People said the same thing about the first batman..and look how well it did. Besides, you don't want a story just like the original..that would be bland and boring...

I'm not bombing the movie. (Although I would have chosen better director) BUT I am bombing the costume. IT SUCKS!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:55 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the first batman had a kick ass costume... this looks like something my mother put together on a weekend...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

yea this new costume is horrible.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:20 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

God Help Us. Is is so hard? Are the movie companies THAT out of touch with the general audience's wants?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:28 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Sigh....sometimes you just can't please people. Singer says he wasn't going to stray far from the original series, considering it takes place after Superman 2, I'm glad they only changed the costume as much as they did (the blue could be darker though) and I'm rather happy they made it "retro", but if you look close at the costume, it's made out of the same material the spiderman costume was, and, if you think they should have ditched the underwear, you are not a die-hard fan of Superman like myself and everyone else who is keeping a positive mind about the costume and the movie period.

It's only one freaking picture people, calm down, sheesh talk about judging a book by it's cover :P

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:53 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The costume sucks. Period. Will the movie suck? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not a fan of Singer's work sooo..

They could have renovated the costume to make it more modern. As they did for the other comic book movies. And Batman.

Spandex doesn't work in movies. It's a golden rule. It worked then, it doesn't work now. They should renovate it. And get rid of the blasted underwear.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:02 AM
Mr Parker

Having seen the pics of him of what he looks like and what he looks like as well in the superman outfit I am for sure going to miss this movie.He is way too young for the role.I have said it before and I will say it again,unlike most comicbook films,superman was an awesom film and there is no need to restart it unlike there is with the batman franchise.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

i kinda like the new costume. singer said supes costume in this movie is based more on george reeves, 1930 serials, and the fletcher cartoons than the 1978 version. this new costume is not made out of the same spandex the old one was, if you look a little closer you'll see its more like spiderman's new spandex. the cape looks like it may be made of some sort of leather. the boots are shorter and the S shield is placed on the costume, not apart of it.
i do agree that since this movie takes place after superman II and he has been gone from earth for serveral years he should look alot more mature or older instead younger and fresh out of college.
the colors and most of the look pays homage to old school superman suits.

"I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:08 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I think all you die hard superman fans should be happy Singer didnt put him in black leather wink

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:42 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

laughing

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:52 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

That new costume looks old school. I like the new look, it's cool.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:43 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Having seen the pics of him of what he looks like and what he looks like as well in the superman outfit I am for sure going to miss this movie.He is way too young for the role.I have said it before and I will say it again,unlike most comicbook films,superman was an awesom film and there is no need to restart it unlike there is with the batman franchise.

So you're not going to go see this comic-book movie that betray* its' origins?

How shocking!

*cough*Just-Like-Spider-Man*cough* smile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:45 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

originally posted by abbina
quote:
I think all you die hard superman fans should be happy Singer didnt put him in black leather

Amen. That's what Burton was gonna do.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:59 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

i think the red is fine...the sign is too small...although i like te whole '3d' look of the sign...the "s" on the belt is dumb...the blue would have been netter if it was darker. o0o...and the collar...yeah..too small....imo..if they made this costume with the same desgin they used in the 'Lois n Clark' series it would have looke so much better. ( not the funny material..but the design)...yeaah...the sign on his chest is way too small....needs to be bigger...*sigh

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:47 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote