KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Games.

Star Wars Games.
Started by: Stealth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HP Legend

TFU.

TOR and KOTOR are on par with TFU story wise but I absolutely despise their gameplay.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:10 AM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HP Legend
TFU.

TOR and KOTOR are on par with TFU story wise but I absolutely despise their gameplay.
What am I even reading?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:20 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by One Big Mob
What am I even reading?

A post. Thought that'd be obvious.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:36 AM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Pretty good, but seriously, how can you think the story of KOTOR is only "on par" with TFU going purely by the games? You've played KOTOR and TFU to completion, yes?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:44 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Pretty good, but seriously, how can you think the story of KOTOR is only "on par" with TFU going purely by the games? You've played KOTOR and TFU to completion, yes?

Yes. However I will admit I'm heavily biased to TFU because it was the first SW game I played minus the Lego Games.

It's also worth noting I haven't played KOTOR in years and I'm currently replaying it now so my view on it quite possibly could change.

And whatever opinions are opinions.

smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:47 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Sometimes opinions aren't very good though. smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:58 AM
HP Legend

Sometimes opinions aren't very good though. smile

Sometimes opinions about opinions aren't very good either.

wink

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:03 AM
Beelzebub

Sometimes opinions about opinions about opinions are merely opinions. :>

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Defending the possibility that TFU's story is as good as KOTOR's is legit a bad opinion though. You might as well go around saying the Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars under the guise that it's "Your opinion", and then be maximum smug about it.

smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:14 AM
HP Legend

Defending the possibility that TFU's story is as good as KOTOR's is legit a bad opinion though. You might as well go around saying the Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars under the guise that it's "Your opinion", and then be maximum smug about it.

smile

1. Opinions can't be bad though. That's the point of them. They're subjective. You may heavily disagree with someone's opinion but it is not necessarily bad.

2. Saying TFU is comprable to KOTOR is nowhere near as bad as saying The Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars LMAO.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:18 AM
HP Legend

Originally posted by Beelzebub
Sometimes opinions about opinions about opinions are merely opinions. :>

Sometimes opinions about opinions about opinions about opinions about opinions are just opinions.

smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:19 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

1. Opinions can't be bad though. That's the point of them. They're subjective. You may heavily disagree with someone's opinion but it is not necessarily bad.

2. Saying TFU is comprable to KOTOR is nowhere near as bad as saying The Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars LMAO.
Your opinion can be though.
That's also a cop out when you routinely argue about fictional characters and universes, and just used a heavy dose of hypocrisy right below with "Saying TFU is comprable to KOTOR is nowhere near as bad as saying The Sequel Trilogy is the best work of Star Wars LMAO."

2. That's your opinion. smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:32 AM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

They should've named Galen "Darth Insanius" like Lucas originally suggested. lmao

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:35 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Your opinion can be though.
That's also a cop out when you routinely argue about fictional characters and universes, and just used a heavy dose of hypocrisy right below with "Saying TFU is comprable to KOTOR is nowhere near as bad as saying The Sequel Trilogy"

2. That's your opinion. smile

Problem with your logic is I never claimed my opinion was anything less than an opinion. You however have tried to claim opinions can be bad when they can't. Great logic.

thumb up

Also me arguing my opinion about fictional universes does not mean I'm copping out when I say opinions are opinions. Once again what I think about fictional battles is just my opinion and I have never claimed it is fact and even though I have disagreed with others and debated with them I don't think their opinions are bad necessarily bad I just disagree with them.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:37 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Problem with your logic is I never claimed my opinion was anything less than an opinion. You however have tried to claim opinions can be bad when they can't. Great logic.

thumb up

Also me arguing my opinion about fictional universes does not mean I'm copping out when I say opinions are opinions. Once again what I think about fictional battles is just my opinion and I have never claimed it is fact and even though I have disagreed with others and debated with them I don't think their opinions are bad necessarily bad I just disagree with them.
You just said opinions can't be bad and then proceeded to say that an opinion wasn't as bad as another opinion. smile

When you defend yourself under the guise of subjectivity, it sounds like a cop out considering your surroundings.
"Opinions are subjective, they can't be wrong."
*On the boards where subjectivity reigns supreme, and AP is objectively a bad debater based on his subjective opinions*
I wouldn't say he's necessarily bad he's just not particularly good. He puts in effort and he deserves to be credited for it.

Actual objectively bad debaters are people like TheSithMaster, Erkan12 and AP.

But we're getting off topic here, TFU is on par with TLJ in terms of story.
KOTOR is better IMO

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 02:16 AM
HP Legend

You just said opinions can't be bad and then proceeded to say that an opinion wasn't as bad as another opinion. smile

When you defend yourself under the guise of subjectivity, it sounds like a cop out considering your surroundings.
"Opinions are subjective, they can't be wrong."
*On the boards where subjectivity reigns supreme, and AP is objectively a bad debater based on his subjective opinions*

But we're getting off topic here, TFU is on par with TLJ in terms of story.
KOTOR is better IMO

1. You know all of these things I say are just opinions right. I may act as if they're fact but they're not. I don't legitimatelty believe one opinion can be worse than another or that debaters can be objectively bad. Me saying it and acting like it's fact does not mean I think it is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and me acting as if something is fact does not mean I believe it is. We all have a tendency to act as if our opinions are fact but that does not mean they are. Once again debaters can't be objectively bad, opinions can't be wrong and me treating what I say is fact does not mean it is. Whatever I'm going off on a tangent here let's just agree to disagree.

2. Also as for TFU and TLJ being on par I disagree. That is my honest opinion however your opinion is perfectly accpetable as well and it is not worse than mine.

Happy?

I'm now consistent with my own logic.

smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 02:33 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Concession accepted smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 02:42 AM
HP Legend

Concession accepted smile

Concession? I am now perfectly consistent with my own logic which is opposed to yours so you've actually helped me. Now I can successfully point out to you opinions can't be bad without looking like a hypocrite. I mean your point about me not being consistent with my own logic is false so I can directly oppose your position that my opinion is bad and seen as you haven't bothered to respond to my original point about how opinions can't be bad I've effectively won this debate.

Concession accepted.

wink

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 02:55 AM
Flyattractor

The Super Star Wars games on the old Super Tendo were hard as hell but still damn fun.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

You just can't trust HP Legend, he thinks Grindelwald is superior to Voldemort.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote