KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the Official VS discusion thread

Place your votes...
This poll is closed.
Gambit 4 66.67%
Nightwing 2 33.33%
Neither...too good of a match 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the Official VS discusion thread
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I confer. Conifirs are trees.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:25 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:29 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk vs Superman vs Thor

i might be using the last shred of credibility, but here goes...

the place is in the city with no one around and everything already previously wrecked.

Superman is vulnerable to Thor's magic as we've seen in JLA/Avengers (he got his ass whooped).
Superman *could* take out Hulk, but only if Hulk isn't at full power.

Thor has magic and Mjolnir, which gives him the ability to damage Superman. Yet Hulk has been hit with three devastating blows from Mjolnir before, but sluffed them off like they were nothing.

Hulk is more than capable of beating Superman, and he is more than capable of giving Thor quite a bit of trouble. Yet they are capable of beating Hulk.

it can go any way to anyone

discuss.

i personally think Hulk, after a long and drawn out battle, would win.

Last edited by Mane on Aug 11th, 2004 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:48 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Superman and thor would team up against hulk and knock his ass out. Then they'd go get a pepsi.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:50 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk is capable of taking them both on.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:51 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Or is he? A double team would be way too much for the hulk. They would take forever, but they would get him. And then have a pepsi.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:52 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

no then Thor would take out Superman

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:54 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

No way! They are good guys. They would proceed to have a goddamn pepsi! Stop trying to change my mind!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:56 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

no way big grin

Attachment: supermanvsthor.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:57 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

:: Covers ears and runs around in circles ::

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:02 AM
Maestro

Silver Surfer Vs Kurse

I was thinking this would be a good match as both are classed in the 100 ton strength category.

His both of their known powers if you didn't know already.

Silver Surfer:The Silver Surfer can endow himself with Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. He possesses the Power Cosmic which he can use to generate powerful force blasts or to rearrange molecules. The Surfer travels on a "surfboard" which responds to his mental commands and is as indestructible as he is. He has a Cosmic Awareness which allows him to feel energy around him.

Kurse:The original level of Algrim's strength is unknown, but he was apparently the strongest of the Dark Elves. However, his strength was below that of Thor, who possesses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. After being transformed into his present form, Kurse was said to have double the strength of Thor. The Beyonder further augmented Kurse's strength. His current strength level cannot be quantified accurately.
Besides his vast superhuman strength, Kurse has extraordinary resistance to injury. He has even survived the collapse of the steel framework of a many-storied building. Thanks to the Beyonder's power, Kurse's armor is now a living part of him, and grows organically. Kurse can survive the tremendous pressures at the ocean floor, and can apparently survive for days without having to breathe.
Kurse can also somehow sense the presence of his foes, even from a continent away.

p.s Im kinda new so don't flame me for any inaccurate information

smile smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:07 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gambit vs Nightwing

this was covered in the Marvel vs DC TPB. Gambit ended up running off. who do you think would win in a REAL battle?

i think Nightwing would win if he could steer clear of Gambit kinetic energy.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:29 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Hmm. Depends.

Maybe Thor. Hulk perhaps. I don't see Superman winning it for some reason.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:35 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Well Nightwing is basically Batman and he would pretty much win smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:44 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

gambit would kill him

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:47 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

you agree about the thread or the trees?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:00 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

thread isnt ganna work

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:29 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread died out a long time ago

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 03:08 AM
Paola
Ronin

FINE.. don't use it

CLOSED

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 01:12 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote