KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the Official VS discusion thread

Place your votes...
This poll is closed.
Gambit 4 66.67%
Nightwing 2 33.33%
Neither...too good of a match 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the Official VS discusion thread
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

shit, i don't know...anyone know of any psychopathic mutants with multiple personality disorder that prevents them from using the full destructive extent of their powers?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:34 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

lol well not that specific. just the mentality and similar traits.

perhaps Angela((Image)) or one of the angels/Hunters like her...dont know there names....Tiffany is one....

and that Raven from the teen titans she seems to have that dark corner trait and is powerfull to boot

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:42 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

no, not raven, she doesn't have that same thirst for male blood.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:57 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
well...might as well start with Bracket one hopefully a lot of members are on tonight so this thing can get underway.

the official first round begins. the fight takes place at Noon on a cloudless day in the middle of a evacuated Los Angelos so nobody has to worry about pedestrains. the contenders

Superman vs Thor vs Spawn

just a suggestion here VENOMfan, but you could make a new thread with a poll for each bracket, once a week. that way a winner is decided, and the matches are clearer. just continuing on this thread would make things a bit confusing.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 01:51 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah that sounds like a better Idea, I will open each one on a sunday and this way more matches can be made.

and feel free to research Darth Jello, I would like to have Typoid Mary involved somewhere down the line. and they dont all have to be the same sex we already have the Hawkman, Swift, Archangel match

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:00 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

im glad you like my idea VENOMfan. are you starting with Superman/Thor/Spawn? i mean, its sorta already been covered here, but maybe taking a poll would be better.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:19 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well....polls can be misleading I mean like the Wolverine/Venom thread fans will vote for there fav without considering the fight.

Venom had 3 votes and Wolverine had 8((to my best recolection...))

and basically every body knew Venom would win easily* but the poll said other wise.....

*if anyone disagree's find that thread and start it up again dont post about it here we need to keep this thread orginized

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:22 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

well, to counteract people choosing winners by sheer popularity, you can post important facts about each character and their powers. that way, voters with at least half a brain can make an educated guess on who would win.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:26 PM
Marcellus
executioner

yeah but that actually what happend it was pointed out every page how Wolverine would lose, but die hard fans kept disagreeing and voting Wolverine. and actually Im not sure how many members are packing half a brain....let me....check..........well....Im chillin at about 5 and 2/3's so its all good.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:30 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

laughing well its sad that some people dont consider who would really win, and just go by who they think is cooler. damn shame(hmm, i seem to say that alot. is that becoming my catch phrase?)

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:44 PM
Marcellus
executioner

INDEED!

catch phrases are way too much fun

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:58 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

*waits for sunday anxiously*

Old Post May 7th, 2004 11:38 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

here's a suggestion for typhoid mary:
Typhiod Mary(Marvel)
Avangelyne(Chaos!)
Witchblade(Image) (take her out of the Wolverine Bracket, she doesnt belong there. replace her with Overtkill. replace Overtkill in the Punisher Bracket with Tomb Raider[yes, she can hold her own with the big boys])

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:20 AM
Marcellus
executioner

sounds alright, Ill make the changes pretty soon

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:37 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

oops..my mistake. Avengelyn is from Maximum Press. not Chaos! Comics.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 05:26 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet spiderman could take thor so why u say no thor vs spiderman spiderman beat hulk and hulk beat thor so I pritty sure spiderman can take thor. any way I want to see batman take on night wing be fun match to watch

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:12 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

we are trying to get one character from different companies. everyone you just named is from Marvel. besides, theres already a Spiderman vs. Thor thread. maybe you were looking for that one?

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:36 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry I was any ways how about dare devil vs batman even thou it realy happen in the comics

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:40 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

thats actually a good match, but we need a 3rd person from a different comics company. Daredevil vs Batman vs some other guy.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 11:09 PM
Marcellus
executioner

bracket 1
Superman
Thor
Spawn

bracket 2
Hulk
Doomsday
Pitt
((pre-ressurected DD and its one round, Green Hulk forms only without Pro. Hulk))

bracket 3
Batman
Captain America
Predator
((sans pretime ppl))

bracket 4
Punisher
Hitman
Tomb Raider

bracket 5
Hawkman
Swift
Archangel

bracket 6
Venom
Tremor
Hellboy

bracket 7
Wolverine
Overtkill
Grendel

bracket 8
X-O Manowar
the Darkness
Blackheart

bracket 9
Deadpool(Marvel)
Bloodshot(Valiant)
Hush(DC)

bracket 10
Typhiod Mary(Marvel)
Avangelyne(Chaos!)
Witchblade(Image)

Special Bracket
the Spector
Mephisto
Malbolgia

and I have a idea for the Batman DareDevil thread but it will take a little while to explain

Last edited by Marcellus on May 9th, 2004 at 12:12 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2004 12:07 AM