KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » PoB's Quotes, Poems, Rhyms, and Limmericks

PoB's Quotes, Poems, Rhyms, and Limmericks
Started by: PrinceofBlades

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fëanor

to never write again prince is to let die a part of you....or even more difficult to do: to stop breathing

a lull is always a part of the creative process, to deny that is to deny that you were ever creative....believe it or not, i find poetry in your random posts behind the riddles and tirade

so why stop?

^^ What he said yes

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:11 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

to ask is to never know the truth....and truth is a double edged blade that cuts to the bone

to never write again prince is to let die a part of you....or even more difficult to do: to stop breathing

a lull is always a part of the creative process, to deny that is to deny that you were ever creative....believe it or not, i find poetry in your random posts behind the riddles and tirade

so why stop?

To let a part of me die? What can you kill what is already dead? Truth is blade without a handle. Wield it and prepare to be cut, for truth is a friend to no one. I do not deny the lull, I never embrassed it. I am walking example of the world around you, just another stranger. Let me die and be forgotten...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:03 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
To let a part of me die? What can you kill what is already dead? Truth is blade without a handle. Wield it and prepare to be cut, for truth is a friend to no one. I do not deny the lull, I never embrassed it. I am walking example of the world around you, just another stranger. Let me die and be forgotten...

confused Are you ok love?? confused

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 08:05 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Coldfire
confused Are you ok love?? confused

fine...fine....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:21 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

kk that's good to know

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:57 AM
Fëanor

and you say you've been depleted

how wrong you are my friend....and truth is a blade in the hands of children of which we all are

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:23 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

You stop writing and I will make it my personal mission to find you and kick your arse.

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:18 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*laughs*

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:19 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

You have great talent and we all love to see your poems and posts here, so dont deprive us of the pleasure of your company, P.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:19 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Who are you talking to?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:21 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

I think he meant PoB yes But it goes for you as well Vaya big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:46 PM
King of Blades
The King

and you say you've been depleted

how wrong you are my friend....and truth is a blade in the hands of children of which we all are

Then us grow and become men, for children carry a blade to cut themselves, but men carry it to slice through the curtain of deception. Tear away at the viel of lies, and to cut through the bog of ignorance so that the light of Truth shine through. I am simply taking a very familiar path.

Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
You stop writing and I will make it my personal mission to find you and kick your arse.

You have great talent and we all love to see your poems and posts here, so dont deprive us of the pleasure of your company, P.

You seem to think you have a right to my poems, remember it is I who gives you the oppertunity to read my poems. Do not bite the hand that feeds you. If I seem offensive, that is because I feel offended...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:42 AM
Fëanor

Then us grow and become men, for children carry a blade to cut themselves, but men carry it to slice through the curtain of deception. Tear away at the viel of lies, and to cut through the bog of ignorance so that the light of Truth shine through. I am simply taking a very familiar path.

now see!!!!

this is what i call the written art.....painted with words to depict what is in our soul be it filled with mirth or dismay....words that carry us to a world beyond the realities of plain and fen

how ironic

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:02 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

now see!!!!

this is what i call the written art.....painted with words to depict what is in our soul be it filled with mirth or dismay....words that carry us to a world beyond the realities of plain and fen

how ironic

Than let my poetry be in words, not song. Let me paint the picture with oration, not lyrics. Allow me to move your soul with speeches, not song writes!!! Permit this thread to be closed. So that my poetry of word, may be enjoyed by all those in KMC, for I am but a stranger, let me die and be forgotten

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:15 PM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

? Eh? Sorry, dude. Not my way of doing things. No one, not even Aja, a girl I knew in kindergarten and had a crush on, is forgotten or dead to me. You live in our hearts and are remembered in our minds, and what you ask goes against all I feel as a knight. You live, and you may orate all you want, and yes, it is not a right to see your poems but a simple pleasure, but deprive us not of fair company in these dark hours of life. Too many fools populate our world to let one worthy man fall to the wayside. I say this not to offend, but to exhort you onward.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:54 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

You seem to think you have a right to my poems, remember it is I who gives you the oppertunity to read my poems. Do not bite the hand that feeds you. If I seem offensive, that is because I feel offended...

Than let my poetry be in words, not song. Let me paint the picture with oration, not lyrics. Allow me to move your soul with speeches, not song writes!!! Permit this thread to be closed. So that my poetry of word, may be enjoyed by all those in KMC, for I am but a stranger, let me die and be forgotten

Why do you want to be forgotten so bady??!!

? Eh? Sorry, dude. Not my way of doing things. No one, not even Aja, a girl I knew in kindergarten and had a crush on, is forgotten or dead to me. You live in our hearts and are remembered in our minds, and what you ask goes against all I feel as a knight. You live, and you may orate all you want, and yes, it is not a right to see your poems but a simple pleasure, but deprive us not of fair company in these dark hours of life. Too many fools populate our world to let one worthy man fall to the wayside. I say this not to offend, but to exhort you onward.

yes

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:29 AM
King of Blades
The King

Among the countless souls you would pick, the ones with great power, money, possessions, re-known, GLORY!!!! you chose me. I gave to you a gift, small it may have been. But humbly I gave it. And even with such a small gift did you accept it. And when my darkest hour came and past one resilient beam of light did not waver nor did flicker. And towards this light I aw that few stood, but firm they did stand. And as I rose from the fall, and noticed the extended hand, I can't help but wonder whether to accept it, or deny it. But my choice is clear, my decision sound. In this world was I born alone, in this life alone shall I leave it. Why make it different to live it? If in this world our good Lord makes more than one person for us, than I am just one. Because in this world you are but one person, and to none to do you mean the world. I am not offended by your curiosity. But do not deem me an honorable man, until you see me for who I really am...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:22 AM
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Coldfire
Why do you want to be forgotten so bady??!!

Because life finally caught up to me, my guilts made known to all. My past has caught up to reek it's foul revenge. And with it the weight of it's punishment. This burden I will carry with me for the rest of my life, and possibly eternity. The rest have forgotten me, you should too...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:24 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Because life finally caught up to me, my guilts made known to all. My past has caught up to reek it's foul revenge. And with it the weight of it's punishment. This burden I will carry with me for the rest of my life, and possibly eternity. The rest have forgotten me, you should too...

I will NOT!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:16 AM
King of Blades
The King

Than you will stand alone

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:38 PM