KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Half Life 2/CS Source vs Halo 2

Which is a better game?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Halo 2 0 0%
Half Life 2/Counterstike Source 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Half Life 2/CS Source vs Halo 2
Started by: RedAlertv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RedAlertv2

Half Life 2/CS Source vs Halo 2

Which is better?

Personally, I say about even. Considering Halo 2 can not take advantage of PC level graphics. HL2 has far better singleplayer, but Halo 2's multiplayer is more fun than counterstike.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:47 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

just the gameplay alone for HL2 is better than halo 2.. I find counterstrikes weaponsets to be more fun simply because of how cheesy some of the players can make the halo 2 weapons look.. (such as jumping down a cliff while firing a sniper rifle.. a headshot would still be possible in those conditions with the halo 2 engine, when we know that would be unlikely with counterstrike (which I enjoy the unpredictability))

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:28 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

True.
I love the intense feeling you get from CSmessedource. I dont really care if its not as realistic as possible, but the gameplay is so refined that it feels just right when you shoot somebody, or when you move around. And especially with physics, and awesome graphics, its still a great game.
Havnt played Halo 2, but Halo for the PC multiplayer felt just like any other multiplayer Ive played, and considering its near competition of UT2004, its not fun at all. The weapons are completly unbalanced (fueld rod gun anybody?, or the lack of power the assult rifle has) and the maps are so-so.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:30 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote