KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Who ate food?

Did you eat food while watching LOTR in the cinema?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I ate food. 19 67.86%
No, I did not eat food. 9 32.14%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who ate food?
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadowy_blue

I never ate at the cinema since I saw "Castaway". I was battling with a Junior Mint goo that was stuck between my teeth while Tom Hanks was talking to a volleyball. confused

*has deja vu* no expression

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 11:49 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rohanspear543
Member Extra Strength

yea I bought a tub of popcorn and barely ate any during the trilogy.

"only the dead have seen the end of war."-Plato
“A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer."Mitch Hedberg R.I.P.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:28 AM
rohanspear543 is currently offline Click here to Send rohanspear543 a Private Message Find more posts by rohanspear543 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
I never ate at the cinema since I saw "Castaway". I was battling with a Junior Mint goo that was stuck between my teeth while Tom Hanks was talking to a volleyball. confused

No dissing castaway woman!mad

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:59 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

eek!

The movie was good, it's just the Junior Mint thingies that traumatized me.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:06 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

I'll keep the mints away from you....happy

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:37 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Originally posted by shadowy_blue

WILSON!!!!!!! eek!

(being honest here) - everytime I watch the two towers when sam is making the stew, I have the biggest urge to have some soup.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:04 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Now your talkin'!eek!

But mostly the food they showed in the movies wasn't that appealing to me...messed

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:57 PM
Elessea

The soup was though eek! happy

and so was....the ale stick out tongue teehee...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:01 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

i've actually had rabbit stew... sort of looks like beef stew but taste like chicken huh

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:07 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

cant say I have had a stew before. Cinema food is very very expensive, bloody extorsionists.

for some bizzare reason I thought the ale wasnt that appealing, Probably cause it was "props" and you barely got to see any ale and more of seeing the actual head of the beer (foam stuff)

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:19 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

eek! my friends in PL said rabbits tasted like chickens too!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:30 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Awwww you can't eat bunny rabbits sad

Of course I ate when I watched them! For ROTK I remember I had popcorn, a bag of M&Ms (or malteasers) and a drink big grin Usually I get just a bag of M&Ms and a bottle of coke/fanta from a shop where it's cheaper but ROTK was special so I got a larger drink from the cinema and some popcorn too big grin

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 03:50 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

mmm ... popcorn.....happy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:48 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

I like Twizzlerses better!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:51 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Mr.Pibhappy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:37 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Awwww you can't eat bunny rabbits sad

no you can't...no

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:38 PM
Fëanor

yes you can... you skin 'em...filet 'em then you plop 'em in a pot of water... now if only i had some decent herbs and some potatoes... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:06 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

tators?.....whats tators

Discos - ......precious wink

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:27 AM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Originally posted by Fëanor
yes you can... you skin 'em...filet 'em then you plop 'em in a pot of water... now if only i had some decent herbs and some potatoes... stick out tongue

Animals are people too. sad

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:31 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

Originally posted by Fëanor

that's not nice

Originally posted by Discos
tators?.....whats tators

Discos - ......precious wink

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:36 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote