KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Who ate food?

Did you eat food while watching LOTR in the cinema?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I ate food. 19 67.86%
No, I did not eat food. 9 32.14%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who ate food?
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fëanor

lord...if you insist

hold on while i pose on top of my stove - now remember kiddies, the ciggy is just for props: i do not advocate smoking as being cool...

and you must forgive the hair - spur of the moment type of thing

Attachment: johnny%20depp%20looking%20too%20hott.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:49 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

PHWOAR!!!!
the resemblance is uncanny!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:52 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

OTF >

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:53 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

isn't it....blink

sometimes i'm in awe of myself when i look at the mirror...i may have to live a life as recluse in order to keep my sanity

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:53 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no expression

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 07:00 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ladygrim
no expression
i know...you are in awe also

*sigh* i get that a lot...don't worry, it'll pass

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 07:09 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

*there's no-one full of themself on this board :P* LOL!
apparently my mate went to a fancy dress party dressed as him once!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 07:14 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

lol...

embarrasment believe it or not i did that too...but not as a pirate or anything

uh...anyway, yeah! uh....i like to eat a good hotdog when i'm the movies big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 07:42 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

naah, a hot dog seems too american for me (not that i've got anything against americans, i just like to be british!), good old popcorn is best!!!

(no, my friend actually went as the one and only pirate captain or so i hear ... messed?)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 07:53 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

popcorn is too expensive it's such a rip! i just buy a bag of m&ms, minstrels or malteasers (or some kind of sweets if i'm in the mood for sweets instead of chocolate) and a bottle of pepsi or fanta coz the drinks from the cinema are really expensive too roll eyes (sarcastic)

haha feanor you crack me up! laughing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:37 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

^good point meggy, Lets compare value:

Here in Natchez, Mississippi it's...
Small Popcorn $4.50
Med. Popcorn $4.75
Large Popcorn $5.00<free refills

Drinks are
Small $3.75
Med. $4.00
Large $4.50<free refills

And the ALWAYS make you buy the large popcorn!!!
Me: "just a small please...""

Them: "just a quarter more and you get a Medium..."

Me: "Well, ok, I guess thats a good deal..."

Them: "and just another quarter more and you can make it a large"

Me: "Well I can't really eat all of th...Oh but THATS a REALLY GOOD BARGIN! I'll take it!"

I always fall for it....mad

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:06 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Originally posted by Smodden
^good point meggy, Lets compare value:

Here in Natchez, Mississippi it's...
Small Popcorn .50
Med. Popcorn .75
Large Popcorn .00<free refills

Drinks are
Small .75
Med. .00
Large .50<free refills

And the ALWAYS make you buy the large popcorn!!!
Me: "just a small please...""

Them: "just a quarter more and you get a Medium..."

Me: "Well, ok, I guess thats a good deal..."

Them: "and just another quarter more and you can make it a large"

Me: "Well I can't really eat all of th...Oh but THATS a REALLY GOOD BARGIN! I'll take it!"

I always fall for it....mad
laughing out loud oh man - we're such suckers when it comes to that...."Just a quarter more you can..."

yeah....and if i had a quarter more i'd ask for the goddam large now wouldn't i!!!

by the time i've left the movies, i've spent nearly 30 f'n dollars...and for what?

@leggy....yeah *sigh* i know....it's all right, we all must laugh in order to hide our true feelings behind it....you're thinking: god! feanor is so divalickalicious - yummer

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:39 PM
shadowy_blue

Blah! Cinemark is flippin' nuts! Some of the foods are more expensive than the movie ticket itself! mad

That's why I always go ghetto-style (or at least my pompous cousin thinks it's ghetto..roll eyes (sarcastic) ) I buy foods (if I'm in the mood to eat while watching) from outside the cinema. eek!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 11:10 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Rebel!eek!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:43 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Yeah, there'a a little shop opposite my cinema which sells all kinds of food cheap (except popcorn of course!!) so I go there for most stuff!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:53 AM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Yeah exactly what I do big grin but when I went to see Kingdom of Heaven it was closed and I was like WHA? and I was puzzled why it wasn't...and then I realised it was a Sunday, I never go to the cinema on Sundays so that's why I didn't realise sad so then I had to waste my money on stupid cinema food grrr! The prices in my cinema are something like this....

Small popcorn: £3.25
Medium popcorn: ermm no expression
ermmm umm...ok i'm just making this up I can't remember haha! but I know they're around that price and the same for the drinks...and how much does it cost to buy a drink in the shop...80p! Hmm i wonder where I'll go to buy a drink....

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:23 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I didnt eat or drink anything .. was affraid i would have to go.. and didnt want to miss a single moment of the movie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:39 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I didnt eat or drink anything .. was affraid i would have to go.. and didnt want to miss a single moment of the movie
eek! MORNING_GLORY!!??!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:11 AM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Originally posted by Morning_Glory

i don't know what's more scary, the fact that you didn't take any food with you (shock horror!!) or the prospect of missing some of the film!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:09 AM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

at my cinema it's roughly 3 quid for any size popcorn,
like £3.15 for small, £3.50 for medium, and £4.10 for large .... generally tend to go for medium sweet if i do end up buying the stuff!!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:10 AM