KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » kut exar verses Dath vader

kut exar verses Dath vader
Started by: kid-adi-mundi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

It's cool. Glad you didn't take total offense. I'm meaner early in teh day than later. haven't had my green tea yet.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jackstain
choke ozzel from a different ship while carrying out a conversation with someone else. if that doesnt say it what does.

man, Exar choked about 12 jedi same time as a spirit. Granted they lived but normal humans sure wouldn't have.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader would stomp out kunT with golf cleats.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

So, what is the final verdict?

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, Dath Vader wins nothing. Darth Vader still loses horribly to Exar Kun.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I hope the image appears (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

what image now?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:10 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

how do you post an image

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I usually make a post and then click Preview at the bottom. The option is at the bottom of the preview page.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:16 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader would win!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You're wrong.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:33 AM
Jaster Fett
jaster mereel

Kun would rip Vader apart it wouldn't even be a challenge, it be like a wolf against a sheep

Last edited by Jaster Fett on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Jaster Fett a Private Message Find more posts by Jaster Fett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

so where is it written?

It's your opinion.

If it were written sumwhere, id be wrong, but until then im as right as anyone else.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:44 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
how do you post an image

[ IMG ]URL[ / IMG ]

Only with out the spaces and change URL to the adress of the image

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by jackstain
so where is it written?

It's your opinion.

If it were written sumwhere, id be wrong, but until then im as right as anyone else.

You want to see it written down... okay

"Hello exar..." "Vader? Why are you here in my tomb." "I am here to kill you..." "But i have just regained my flesh, a fight between you and me would be stupid i can use you as my apprentice you have potential." "Die..."

Vader strikes at Exar who avoids him grabs a doublebladed lightsaber from his coffin and strikes Vader threw his body... Vader dies two seconds later...

There you have it, its written... Exar wins..

(and no i don't think this matters normally but apparantly he wanted to see it written so i wrote it)

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Bane didn't create the Sith either. The Sith were a race that fallen Jedi afetr the Great Schism (tm) occured, who integrated with the Dark Jedi and the offshoot eventually became the Sith.

And I agree with Fishy 100%... why be in a mostly Eu Versus Thread if you think the Chosen One wins all because.... he's the Chosen One? Every person here who believes in the prophecy and the Chosen One theory admits that Obi Wan beat Anakin in ROTS, but all say OBi was lucky, or Obi knew his apprentice.

Those are both reasons why Anakin/Vader isn't perfect. The prophecy, for all its overinflated granduer, never said Anakin was perfect, almighty, and could whup ass all day long. If he was, the following would be incorrect:

Anakin would lose to Obi Wan at Mustafar.

Anakin would get whupped by Dooku at Geonosis.

Anakin would be Tarkin's lapdog in A New Hope.

Anakin never struck down the Emperor until the old fart was torturing his only son.

Anakin got spiked a few times by Luke, who was no saber master.

Anakin could have defeated Ben Kenobi without the old fart letting his guard down completely. (Killed a man with his eyes closed, weapon held firmly towards the ceiling. What a master!)

Now, I don't hate Vader. I don't. I don't have the hero worship for him that most do. He was never my kinda bad guy. Just isn't. But that isn't saying I won't give credit where credit is do. Anakin/Vader is among the most powerful Force Users ever, in potential. He can hang in most situations, or at least give a better opponent hell to pay. But he's not God, and if some people really think so, why come here and tell us that over and over again in a subbranch of an Eu forum?

I'd have to agree with you there, Anakin is not necessarily the greatest of all Jedi. I only believe that Anakin is the only one who can kill Sidious but there's nothing saying that Anakin couldn't be killed by someone else and Sidious doesn't die. I just think that Sidious beats everybody but Anakin because the Prophecy says that only Anakin can kill him. My two cents on that topic.

Now, as for whether Exar would win or Vader, I think it's clear that Exar Kun would pwn Vader. Mech Vader loses easily, but human Vader would at least put up a good fight before being killed.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:52 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

i posted the pic on my website. cant put it here sad

http://darthglentract.tripod.com/

sorry its being gay. wont go there either. hmm???

anyone know how to convert image file types?

Last edited by Darth_Glentract on Apr 23rd, 2005 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:21 AM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Exar Pun would get manahandled. Are you people stoned?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Are you? No he wouldn't.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 03:22 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Nefarus, you honestly believe Vader could take Exar Kun? NJO Luke couldn't take him alone, and NJO Luke would manhandle Vader, suit or no. Lay off o' the crack, man.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:54 AM