KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » PS3 or XBox2

which will be better, xbox2 or ps3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ps3 24 43.64%
xbox2 20 36.36%
both will be equal 1 1.82%
too soon, find out later 9 16.36%
both will suck 1 1.82%
Total: 55 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PS3 or XBox2
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rhino
Red is the new black

most or two of Sony's mascots went multi platform...Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the dragon

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 08:52 PM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

and MAN do they suck now.

crash has steve-o advertising for him *shudder*

crash was pretty similiar to mario, in retrospect. I never saw him really marketed as much or as well as mario.

now the one horrible game that got a good marketing campaign was tye the tasmanian tiger. all the older mascots

bandicoot, dragon, hedgehog. are in the hospital.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 06:14 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

LOL i remember that commercial

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 07:22 PM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah i am ganna have to go with Ps3 cant wait!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 03:48 AM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

quote:
Originally posted by Robo-Chocobo
and MAN do they suck now.

crash has steve-o advertising for him *shudder*

crash was pretty similiar to mario, in retrospect. I never saw him really marketed as much or as well as mario.

now the one horrible game that got a good marketing campaign was tye the tasmanian tiger. all the older mascots

bandicoot, dragon, hedgehog. are in the hospital.

i dont even remember any mario commercials.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 09:40 PM
chuckerooni

OK PS2 vs XBOX
Lets look back on history for a minute..First of all I do not think Xbox has better games than Sony, Most of the games Xbox has PS2 has as well except for FF, GTA and Halo1&2 and even now Xbox will eventually get all the GTA versions. There are a few other games either console might have over the other but its not like their that BIG of a deal or anything.
I think reason why Xbox started doing so well which it took them awhile to start doing since PS2 had been out about a year before Xbox came out, is one word HALO. If you think about it Xbox wouldnt be nothing if it wasnt for HALO 1&2....i know people and the only reason they bought an xbox was so they could play halo....my point being Xbox concentrates on 2 to 3 games at a time trying to make them a sucess while Sony concentrates all around, and Sony can still hold their own against Xbox and put up a fight.
Now learning from this i predict that sony will get some EVEN BETTER games to match up with Halo and still be able to concentrate on every game they produce to make a sucess, and from what i read the PS3 has a few features and in the process of testing some new technology that the Xbox does not have. It will practically be a computer on the T.V if not better than a computer. Now dont get me wrong im sure the Xbox2 has some kick arse stuff as well thats being developed...but to just completely say Xbox2 will beat PS3 or vice verse is kinda stupid since it is really to soon to tell because we really dont know yet what each console is packing. I kinda think were talking about this for nothing really, it will probably be like PS2 and Xbox which is about EQUAL...but these next several months will be interesting i think.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:04 AM
chuckerooni is currently offline Click here to Send chuckerooni a Private Message Find more posts by chuckerooni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D4rk0br4

Hey, I think xbox2 will own ps3, ive never been a fan of ps2 but my brother owns it, i can't stand that gay system.

Also, I know that xbox2 will come out sometime this year. I know for sure because my aunt works for a video game distributing compnay, she told me it will be out by january 1 2007. They aren't sure when exactly but it will be out before next year is over.

Hey and i also will get my xbox2 console before any of u, and before it comes out in stores. My aunt is going to get me one for free! eek!

I also am posting info on halo 3 i am not sure if it is going to come out on xbox, it might be for xbox2, they will make alot of money and get a huge head start on ps3 if they introduce it on xbox2.

I will have the exact date that halo 3 come out on Feb 9th. Check this sight for a Halo 3 Post that day!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:33 PM
D4rk0br4 is currently offline Click here to Send D4rk0br4 a Private Message Find more posts by D4rk0br4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

quote:
Originally posted by D4rk0br4
Hey, I think xbox2 will own ps3, ive never been a fan of ps2 but my brother owns it, i can't stand that gay system.

Also, I know that xbox2 will come out sometime this year. I know for sure because my aunt works for a video game distributing compnay, she told me it will be out by january 1 2007. They aren't sure when exactly but it will be out before next year is over.

Hey and i also will get my xbox2 console before any of u, and before it comes out in stores. My aunt is going to get me one for free! eek!

I also am posting info on halo 3 i am not sure if it is going to come out on xbox, it might be for xbox2, they will make alot of money and get a huge head start on ps3 if they introduce it on xbox2.

I will have the exact date that halo 3 come out on Feb 9th. Check this sight for a Halo 3 Post that day!

1)did u make that up?
2)i didnt know that had video game distributing companies...can u name one

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:21 PM
god number 2

guess what guy who thinks ps2 is gay your a dumbass, all that stuff about your aunt, im betting is bullcrap. you are most likely a 12 year old who lives at home and spends most of his time sitting and playing xbox for halo2. second off your wrong about the release date of xbox 2 it's at the end of 2005 and finally dreamcast came out a year ahead of the ps2 and it had the best graphix at the time and a year to get good games out and sony still went in and kicked its ass. i predict that xbox 2 will make money until ps3 comes out which will be more powerful, faster, and have a better gpu than xbox2. and by the by you didn't post and its past feb 9 big grin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 01:56 AM
god number 2 is currently offline Click here to Send god number 2 a Private Message Find more posts by god number 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed 100% ^

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 03:06 AM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuTcHy PoPo

I think xbox2 because it will have a built in pc. and have unlimeted access to the enternet.................. rolling on floor laughing doctor rock
well thats what ever1 says rock

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 02:51 AM
KuTcHy PoPo is currently offline Click here to Send KuTcHy PoPo a Private Message Find more posts by KuTcHy PoPo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuTcHy PoPo

but ps3 will be pretty awsome

i have xbox and ps2 so im really for both

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 02:53 AM
KuTcHy PoPo is currently offline Click here to Send KuTcHy PoPo a Private Message Find more posts by KuTcHy PoPo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuTcHy PoPo

but xbox 3 will have better grafix and thats a fact in history

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 02:54 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

There both probaly going to have the same graphics.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 03:36 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Well i recently read that the CPU for the ps3 will be something like 50 times more powerful than the ps2's. Dont know about the x-box 2 though.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:09 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
god number 2

im sure by the time xbox 3 comes out sony will have the ps4 ready to jump in. of course who knows who will be more powerful than

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:32 AM
god number 2 is currently offline Click here to Send god number 2 a Private Message Find more posts by god number 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by KuTcHy PoPo
but xbox 3 will have better grafix and thats a fact in history

i did not know they were already working on a xbox 3.....lol but yeah i have both as well and i cant wait for both to come out I know i will end up getting both of them but i am sticking with ps3

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:42 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by god number 2
and finally dreamcast came out a year ahead of the ps2 and it had the best graphix at the time and a year to get good games out and sony still went in and kicked its ass.
It hardly lost to sony because "ps2 had best graphix" ( <--- total line of bullshit ) , it was because the japanese market for dreamcast had MORE games than the american dreamcast market.. and finally.. sega ONLY lost to sony because they didnt make dreamcast pirate proof.. everyone owned 90 out of their 100 games due to burning them onto blank discs (which is very very easy) .. all you graphics skanks need to get real.. you dont even know what good graphics are, lmao (OMigward! this game has th3 best graFix evar!!1).. lamers

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:52 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Argh!.. hit the quote instead of edit..
*ignore this one >_<*

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 10:53 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkYlInE

Warning

SaTsuJiN dude xbox grafixs were 10 times better than ps2 grafixs

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 02:26 AM
SkYlInE is currently offline Click here to Send SkYlInE a Private Message Find more posts by SkYlInE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote