KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer vs Firelord vs Gladiator

Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer vs Firelord vs Gladiator
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer vs Firelord vs Gladiator

Green Lantern: Hal Jordan

vs

Silver Surfer: Norrin Rad

vs

Firelord: Pyreus Kril

vs

Gladiator: Kallark

Who takes this one?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:52 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Silver Surfer.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:53 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd go with Gladiator or Firelord. Gladiator is by far the fastest of all of them and can just speed blitz anyone if he really has to. Firelord has been proven to be one of, if not the, most powerful of Galactus' Heralds.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:55 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Man do I have to prove this wrong all the time.

I have already shown that surfer is the stronger that (gladiator, beta ray bill, Firelord , morg , terrax)

Read the comic when they battle Tyrant--- when they battle tyrant(tyrant Cleary says the surfer is the strongest in that group)

Silver Surfer - can put gladiator down in one second with radiation (I have shown scans)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:05 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well surfer may be the most powerful in tyrant's opinion, but that means nothing to me, once i see surfer pick up something that weighs more than the baxter building then i'll believe you. And Surfer is only CL 1000 in speed ON HIS BOARD. otherwise, he like cl 50. even when surfer has his board though Glad's is 5 time faster, glad's is CL 5000 in speed, so how would surfer even hit Glad's with a blast of radiation if he cant even keep up with Glad's movements?!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:09 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'm not sure where the idea that firelord is the toughest of the heralds comes from either. in a battle nova beat firelord, and surfer has beaten her quite easily in the past. i think there is some debate regarding surfer and morg and who is the most powerful herald (though terrax is my favourite of the lot!) surfer has beaten GL twice in crossovers i have read. gladiator could be trouble (though i'm not sure where the idea comes from that he is the fastest of them) but if radiation has taken him down in the past, i can't imagine why it wouldn't again. based on what i see, firelord goes out first, GL puts up a helluva fight and falls just before or just after gladiator, but i got to believe surfer remains standing at the end. unless GL and gladiator double team him - i think together they would be too much. after that . . . not sure. i'm gonna guess hal would find a way to take gladiator down, though i have no real good reason to feel that way. i just always liked hal.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Surfer has moved faster than light in fights before.

Cosmic Cube showed us scans of him doing that - check out the Surfer vs Supes thread.

He could easily keep up with Gladiator - and being that people think Surfer could emit K-Nite radiation to kill Supes, I'm quite confident he could do the same to Glads too.

Plus - power isn't all about strength. Glad has picked up the Baxter Building, that shows that he's strong. But whether you can put your strength/abilites to good use - that's power.

Surfer is by far the most flexible warrior here, with his energy absorption/manipulation powers AND the Power Cosmic.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:19 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Surfer has moved faster than light in fights before.

Cosmic Cube showed us scans of him doing that - check out the Surfer vs Supes thread.

He could easily keep up with Gladiator - and being that people think Surfer could emit K-Nite radiation to kill Supes, I'm quite confident he could do the same to Glads too.

Plus - power isn't all about strength. Glad has picked up the Baxter Building, that shows that he's strong. But whether you can put your strength/abilites to good use - that's power.

Surfer is by far the most flexible warrior here, with his energy absorption/manipulation powers AND the Power Cosmic.

exactly.

Attachment: gladiator.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:36 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

HALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSH
ALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHA
LWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHAL
WINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALW
INSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWI
NSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWIN
SHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINS
LWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHAL
WINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALW
INSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWI
NSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWIN
SHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINS
LWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINSHALWINS

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:49 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

hal wins? lol

do you just say hal wins all the time.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:47 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Ultimate Sentry Fanboy = Sentry(me)

Ultimate Hal Fanboy = eleveninches

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 11:21 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Gladiator goes down first. Unless Gladiator and Firelord realise that the Surfer is the toughest of the bunch and they team up on him to take him out. Of course, more likely, Firelord and Surfer would team up coz they know each other better, then Glads is out.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:11 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Not even nessecsary. Surfer is literally millions of times faster than Gladiator. He is the fastest and most powerful in this fight. We all love GL, but he will go down early in this fight. Surfer has already proven that he can absorb the Oan energy.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:31 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Hal will ALWAYS win. He's invincible.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:36 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

i like hal and so im ganna go with 11'.......HAL ALWAYS WINS!!!.....lol

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:31 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote