KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » EARLY HOGWARTS james and lillys story

EARLY HOGWARTS james and lillys story
Started by: kaz larner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Kaz please help. I have few ideas but I am not able to put them in a long post. smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:24 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

look i'll try and post when i can but i have exams too

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:02 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Sure. I was not knowing of the exams take ur time or I'll try to post something.
I hate writer's block.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:37 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

look PM some of ur ideas to me and i'll post as soon as i can( i know i say this alot)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:54 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

The next part-

"Please tell James. What is it?" Sirius asked.

"Nothing Padfoot," James said and suddenly started laughing so much that all the Gryffindors looked at him as if he had gone crazy.

"What does this all mean Prongs?" Remus asked.

"Well it is plain and simple. No Slytherin is worth my attention. It was just I was enjoying Lily talking in a 'certain' manner with me," James said grinning devishly.

"What how dare you?" Lily said acting as if she was offended.

"Oh James, you have crossed her. It would be better if you 'properly' apologise," Sirius said.

"Come on Lily let us go for a short walk," James said to her.

As soon as they reached the grounds James turned Lily so that she faced him. James tilted his head and leaned to kiss her. It took ages to meet their lips but it was worth the time. It felt perfect to both of them. They broke off once they were out of breath.

"Ummm it was worth your anger," James said.

"I think we should return to the Great hall," Lily said.

I hope u will like it. It was a short post but I'll post soon. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 02:36 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

it's good but it doesnt fit in with the rest of the story. Once again you need to make your posts longer save them up so the story actually makes sense. It's their first year and their already in love with each other? Thats doesnt make sense at all! I think you need to work on it a little more

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Jun 15th, 2006 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 07:17 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

we jumped a few years remember...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:36 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

OMG I FORGOT!!!!!!! and im the one who suggested that too! lol so sry! It there fourth year now right? but they didnt go out until like their seventh year still.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:42 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ms.smith_sux

YAY! Whooooo! great story, it should be published....now

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 12:41 AM
ms.smith_sux is currently offline Click here to Send ms.smith_sux a Private Message Find more posts by ms.smith_sux Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ms.smith_sux
YAY! Whooooo! great story, it should be published....now

Thanks. I really appreciate yours and everyone's reviews. And this is James' and Lily's 5th year. And as for they started going out together in their 7th year- I am not J.K.Rowling and thus I want some changes in my story. big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:42 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yea true but im kinda faithful to the books thats why

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:16 PM
Sirius_Rulez

it was pretty good

of course I was

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:00 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Thanks for all your reviews.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 06:22 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

I'll be posting soon promise ah whenever I get time. smile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:07 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

The next part-

James took Lily outside after dinner and the dessert. He took her to the Quidditch pitch where there was no one at that particular time.

“James! It would be soon past curfew. I don’t want to be caught by Filch,” Lily said.

“Lily, What are we- prefects,” James said as a matter-of-factly. Lily looked at James with a look that said ‘if anything bad happens then see what I’ll do to you’.
But soon Lily was enjoying herself as James told her about a few out of many pranks (all the harmless ones of course) which he had played on his family members and the house elves.
Then all of a sudden Lily found herself kissing James. It was a gentle kiss at first, then grew more and more passionate. Soon they had to separate due to lack of air.

James kneeled down on one knee and took Lily’s hands in his and said,” Lily I love you. I have loved you since I first saw you. I knew then that you had something that bound me to you. Whenever I was sad so much that even Padfoot could not even lighten my mood, a mere glance at you made me feel lighter,” James said looking straight in Lily’s eyes,” Lily will you do me the pleasure of becoming my girlfriend,” James asked. Lily could see that James’ eyes were full of love for her.

Her eyes filled with tears of joy. She quickly nodded her head in agreement and hugged James. Sirius watched as the couple kissed and was very happy for them.

The same night in the dormitory James told his friend about his and Lily’s now official relationship.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 04:56 PM
Sirius_Rulez

that was so awsome!!!! plz post again soon

of course I was

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:27 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knik1122

OMG I really really love your story. I've been following all seventeen pages of it and I think it's awesome! Just as a stupid sidenote: Five seconds of "passionate" kissing burns twelve calories! I said it was stupid. But your story is da bomb rock

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:09 PM
knik1122 is currently offline Click here to Send knik1122 a Private Message Find more posts by knik1122 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

The same night in the dormitory James told his friend about his and Lily’s now official relationship.

“Wow James this is really a very good news,” Peter said.

“Yeah atleast now you will pay attention on studying and will not waste classes on deciding how to propose Lily,” Remus added with a grin.

“Hey Padfoot. You seem to be rather sad. Is something wrong?” James asked Sirius seeing he hadn’t uttered a single word and was in a serious mood.

“Now don’t act as if you know nothing. I didn’t accept this from you,” Sirius said coldly.

“What do you mean Padfoot?” James asked.

“What will happen to all those girls who have been pinning for you for all these years,” Sirius said and then suddenly laughed.

James joined the joke and said, “ What else will happen when you are there to comfort them.”

This gave way to loud laughing in the room.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:19 PM
Brit531

excellent!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:27 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

Wow that was great. Just make it a bit longer next time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 05:37 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote