KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » EARLY HOGWARTS james and lillys story

EARLY HOGWARTS james and lillys story
Started by: kaz larner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

fantastic!

of course I was

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:17 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Finishhhhhhhh
I am really sick and tired of the people on this website.
They never finish their stories.
And if they do sometimes it doesn't even make any sense!
But good story!
But please try and to finis your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
sad

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:22 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

I will surely post tomorrow.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 05:25 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

The next part-

The word of their relationship spread like fire in a forest. And Sirius was right- many heartbroken girls were seen crying in the toilets. And among them was a ghost too. Yes- Moaning Myrtle.

There were few boys also who were sad about this relationship and among them were none other than Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape. Lucius had a crush on Lily though being a ‘Mud-blood’ but Severus was serious. He remembered how she had helped him in his early days in Hogwarts when no one wanted to be his friend, not even the Slytherins.

Unaware of all this, James and Lily were enjoying their fifth year at Hogwarts. There romance had grown to a great height. Sometimes even Sirius was annoyed of their affection (which he knew was James’ idea to tease him). The days went by at a fast rate and soon the exams were on their head. The fifth year students had O.W.L. which was very important in their lives. And as usual Lily was there to motivate the Fifth year students to study hard.

“Lily Please. We have already done all the course twice,” James said one such evening.

“Yeah Lily. Thanks to you,” Sirius said making a face. Sorry to keep u waiting. I had exams and so I was unable to post.

“It is for your own good. And it won’t harm if you will study a third time James,” Lily protested.

And the rest of the evening passed away with nothing other than a quarrel between them.

Sorry for the delay.
Please review!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:26 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

cool...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:57 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

BOOM! And Snape’s cauldron exploded. At the far end of the dungeon, the Maraudars snickered and Lily shot them a disapproving look.
Sirius had managed to pour vampire blood into Snape’s cauldron while he had his back turned towards it.

“What happened Severus? Perhaps you added a wrong ingredient,” Professor Slughorn said when he came over to enquire.
“Or perhaps someone else did it for me,” Severus replied glaring at Sirius. As soon as the Maraudars saw that Slughorn was turning to look at them, they started paying their potion attention wearing innocent faces.

“That was very bad of you Sirius,” Lily said once they were outside the earshot of everyone, “Because of you, he will not get a deserving grade.”

“Oh! Come on Lily. You also know as much as we know that Snivellus is a member of the Slug club,” James reasoned with Lily.
But what he got in return was a glare from Lily.

“Oh James! We are studying from past three hours. I for one is tired. Can’t you take her out for sometime so we can relax,” Sirius whispered in James’ ear pointing in Lily’s direction.
“Well you know dragging her from studies is a next to impossible task,” James replied back.
“Back to studies. What are you whispering about?” Lily asked.
“Lily can we relax for a little while? Please,” Sirius requested making a sad puppy face.
Lily visibly softened.
“Fine but only for 15 minutes,” Lily said.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 10:49 AM
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

quote: (post)
Originally posted by paliwal_ruppal
Sorry to keep u waiting. I had exams and so I was unable to post.

what the .... what's that about???

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:48 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waterslicer
Creator of Acromantula

oi stinking write
lol
it's been a fortnight
lol
lol
LOL

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:49 AM
Waterslicer is currently offline Click here to Send Waterslicer a Private Message Find more posts by Waterslicer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Wow! That is a lot of improvement. It sounds SO GOOD!! Just remember to make it flow. Only because it was studying for exams and then right to potions class. Otherwise it was very good smile

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:12 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Thanks to all smile It certainly helps to know other's opinions. I am having my board exams which will finish on 28th. I'll try to post before too but will certainly post around 29th. smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 10:46 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

u shud really continue this story its really gud

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 11:04 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote