KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Premiere. Who went??

Premiere. Who went??
Started by: JacksBabe777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

I live in Wales, but I'm allowed to go to the premiere if it comes to london, so if anyone has vital info lik - dates etc plz plz plz pm me.
and where do u get the tickets?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:41 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I have NO idea. you can just show up but you'd have to stay behind the little red line thing. you gotta be invited or somethin. but even if Johnny Depp was standing next to me not even looking at me, (even though he'd be deff cuz i'd be screaming so loud) then i'd be happy. but if there is a Premiere is london i can DEFINETLY go to that one. All my nans family lives there so i wouldn't have to rent out a hotel room or anything and my mom wants to go to England ANYWAYS. but she already said that i could go.... i hope we can.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:15 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yes, but the premiere in london, not all acteurs are comming there...ay?
johnny depp is not be the premiere in london.
he's comming in the us. but if he comes to london, i don't know that.
i will go to the premiere in the u.s. bacause there comming a lot more actuers...so...you must know that.

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:37 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea i know. I wish that they all went to ALL the premieres. He didn't go to the first one... and i didn't get to see him.... the only Pics i see are from the World Premiere and he's hot... I wish he did go to the premiere though. Oh yea i was looking at Hotels for our trip. it was REALY pretty... i had to tell you guys...
It's still not 100% certain that we're goin but it's like 90% so that's pretty good right?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 07:34 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ay jacksbabe777....you go to the premiere in californie eh?
and if you find a hotel...mail it to me. maybe we can go to the same hotel. than we could meet eithother.
is that a good idea?
let me know it....big grin

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:00 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yes it's a VERY good idea indeed. If i find out soon i'll tell you... If i even know where it is 'cause i probably won't be the one to know the address for it. i'll ask my mom, she'll know. we don't know right now though so we gotta wait.... sad

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:34 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yes, you're right.
we must gotta wait....and wait.....and wait.....and wait....and wait.
and if i know something, i mail it too youbig grin...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:53 PM
SmashPunker911
[SkaterGurl4Life]

The first one was like 20 minutes from where i used to live!!! and i didn't know about it. so i didn't go. but i can't go now cuz i don't live there. *hmph*

I'm With The Band

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:10 PM
SmashPunker911 is currently offline Click here to Send SmashPunker911 a Private Message Find more posts by SmashPunker911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

That Sucks.... It really does. Any premiere that i live 20 Minutes away from i'd go to. I don't care if it would be Terminator 3 or 4 or whatever one would come out next ( i might mention i don't like those movies)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:54 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ah mail me back pleas.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:44 AM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

i did i think..... wacko I do it again.... right now

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:04 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

eh...you not mailed me back....confused
sorry....haha....

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:03 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I dont think anyone went to the premiere

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 06:25 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote