KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman , Wonder Woman vs Hulk , Jugs

Superman , Wonder Woman vs Hulk , Jugs
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:35 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bflare

first off, wonder woman and superman will travel to a certain distance and fight outside a city so no one will get hurt. hulk says... "HULK SEE, HULK BASH!!! and takes a bunch of jumps that covers a few miles each... juggy will still be walking as he can't fit in the trains or any other transportation for that matter. superman and wonder woman would gang bang the hulk. lasso hulk and let supes keep punching hulk like a punching bag. NOTHING BREAKS the lasso!

after that... supes and wonder woman will be taking a panic together and having some cheap entertainment wink wink wink

by the time jugs reaches where they were suppose to fight... he sees hulk or rather bruce banner... on the ground in human form again and knocked out. jugs is also WAY tired from taking such a long walk on a sunny day like this so he just has to take off his helmet for some fresh air.

supes punches his head a few times... and jugs doesn't realize how dumb he was to take off that helm of his. wonderwoman also gives jugs a few good ol spanking from her lasso and it's GG for jugs.

big grin

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:56 AM
bflare is currently offline Click here to Send bflare a Private Message Find more posts by bflare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Creative. Innaccurate, but creative.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:09 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Classic Juggernaut would just kill as many people as he can find in the city. For fun. Way to go Superman and Wonder Woman.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:31 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Hulk and juggernaut win easy, wonderwoman would be destroyed right off that bat. and seeing how i dont think superman can beat juggernaut, and he goes 50/50 with hulk, he is doomed

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:37 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

any form of juggernaut (except for current jobbernaut) can take Supes and wonder woman alone.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:45 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That's a bit of a stretch. I mean... they couldn't really kill him or anything but they could dump him somewhere or manuever him into some kind of holding cell.

Speaking of which, WW could probably hogtie him with the lasso. Or... hogtie both Hulk and Juggernaut. In fact, that lasso alone gives her a much better chance at beating Hulk and/or Juggernaut than Superman.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:51 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bflare
superman and wonder woman would gang bang the hulk.

I don't think that would hurt the hulk, perhaps it might even put a smile on his face. You are aware what the term "gang bang" means are you not?0

after that... supes and wonder woman will be taking a panic together and having some cheap entertainment wink wink wink

I assume you mean "picnic", there's typos and then there's inserting a completely different word that makes absolutely no sense. If you actually did mean "panic", I'm even more lost.

jugs is also WAY tired from taking such a long walk on a sunny day like this so he just has to take off his helmet for some fresh air.
supes punches his head a few times... and jugs doesn't realize how dumb he was to take off that helm of his.

I didn't think that Juggy's helmet offered any other protection than for psi attacks, am I wrong here? Anyway, he wouldn't take it off.

I'm sure this post was meant to be amusing, but it kinda fell flat.

And Swanky was right, if Supes and WW left Juggy in the city he'd dismantle it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:53 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

THAT LASSO IS ONLY CONSIDERED UNBREAKABLE BY PEOPLE IN THE DC UNIVERSE, IT HAS NEVER BEEN TESTED ON ANYONE AS STRONG AS HULK AND NO ONE EVEN HALF THE STRENGTH OF CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT. SO BOTH HULK AND JUGGERNAUT TOGETHER I GUARANTEE COULD BREAK THAT STUPID ROPE.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 01:56 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by armandovalles
THAT LASSO IS ONLY CONSIDERED UNBREAKABLE BY PEOPLE IN THE DC UNIVERSE, IT HAS NEVER BEEN TESTED ON ANYONE AS STRONG AS HULK AND NO ONE EVEN HALF THE STRENGTH OF CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT. SO BOTH HULK AND JUGGERNAUT TOGETHER I GUARANTEE COULD BREAK THAT STUPID ROPE.

If the Imperiux, Spectre, Superman, Darkseid or even gods themselves cannot break it than no way in hell can Hulk or Jugs.

Superman and Wonder Woman by the way. Together they can certainly kick the Hulk's ass. Juggernaut would have a difficult time catching up with them. He's slower than my Grandma.

After Hulk is disposed of, then Juggernaut would get taken care of. He would just be lasso'ed up.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:36 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote