KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come
Started by: The_Dark_Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazykim

its so mean to leave cliffhangers....

ure teasing !!!!

sadsmilesadsmile

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:42 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Sorry I've been away for a week writing more of this in my note book and doing revision for my exams.
WILL THEY BREAK OUT AGAIN?
Some Death Eaters are going on trial after breaking entry in to the Ministry of Magic some two weeks ago.The Death Eaters in question are locked up in Azkaban with no Dementors Guarding the prison how long will it take for them to break out?No one know.Not even "He Who Must Not Be Named".
They will be going on trial two weeks tomorrow.Will they break out before then?
Harry read the page a few more times to see that he was not dreaming.Harry lay back on his bed even the Death Eaters know they will get out of Azkaban if the magical community are thinking they are right round the corner.
Harry drifted back off to sleep.
After Harry's alarm clock had told him that it was seven thirty,he herd moving around and the smell of bacon and eggs frying away in the pan down stairs.Harry got dressed and went down and his break fast was on the table waiting for him(half a grapefruit).He looked up to see his uncle looking up at him eating a nice greasy fry up.
He had just remembered about the letter from his friend Ron and turned to his uncle and said."i have been invited to spend the rest of the summer holidays at my friend Ron Weasley's.Is it ok if i say yes to him?You get rid of me for the rest of the summer."Harry watched his uncles face turn into a paint pallet a mixture of puce and thought.
Sorry not much I'm supposed to be revising.

Last edited by The_Dark_Lord on May 5th, 2005 at 02:11 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:08 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

oh well

i guess
at least ur writin again

Yoepie

what happened to you?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:12 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

A bit more.
Harry looked at his uncle and knew he was doing some serious thinking.
"I will find the time when they would arrive when i get the next letter from Ron".Before Harry could say an other word his uncle opened his mouth and said.Alright.But if they blow up the fire again I'm going to send them the bill the last fire costed three hundred pounds to fix.I'm not made of money you know"."So i can go then no strings attached"?"Just make sure they pick you up on time this time".
Harry ate his breakfast with out any fuss,and went up to his room to send Ron a letter.Harry walked into his room to find a letter on his table he realised that it was Hermione's hand writing but when he ripped it open it was not from Hermione it was from.............
Emma.Harry looked at the letter and there was a note that said give this to Dudley.love Emma.XXXXX
Harry walked out his room straight down the stairs and into the living room where Dudley was eating a sly bag of crisps.Harry handed him the letter and said."i found this on the mat".
Dudley ripped open the letter and with every word he read he started to cry.Harry's aunt came through as soon as she herd Dudley cry.
Harry slid past her and went to his room before he was asked any questions about the letter.He walked into his room and headed straight for his table he grabbed up a quill and wrote:
Sorry not much gotta go.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:50 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

i hate cliff hangers!! keep up the good work!!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:26 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

ugh! wat happened??? i hate cliffhagers 2~!!!!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:04 AM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

she broke up didnt she
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:05 PM
hk_*^^*

prob.......n/eways.. its good u just need 2 work on spelling and grammar

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:59 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

A little more.
Dear Ron,
I can't wait till tomorrow,what time are you coming?And how are you getting here?If your travelling by floo powder,my uncle asks you very politely not to blow up the electric fire.Write as soon as you can.
Harry
At that moment Hedwig flew into the room through the open window.With a letter tied to her leg,and a dead rat dangling from her beak.Harry untied the letter from her leg and ripped it open and read:
Dear Harry,
The muggles better be treating you well,or i might just let something happen to their son,i will turn him into a real pig this time,Hagrid told me.I have received some information from the Weasley's that you will be spending the rest of the summer at their's.I hope you will go it will take your mind off of your lose.
Signed Alistair Moody
P.S. see you at Sirius's funeral.
Harry tossed the letter to the side and walked over to Hedwig and watched her eat her dinner.After she had finished he tied the letter to Ron to her leg and watched her take flight through the open window.A shout from down stairs told him that his uncle had seen Hedwig take flight.A thundering voice could be heard coming up the stairs,banging on the stairs shaking the whole house.
Not much hope you like.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:24 PM
crazykim

i like , hey r u gonna write more of the emma part or is that comin later?

what happened to you?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:18 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Now that would be telling.wouldn't it. laughing out loud wink Happy Dance

Old Post May 10th, 2005 09:46 AM
crazykim

eeeeeeergh
come on tell
big grinbig grinbig grin
pleeeeez

what happened to you?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:12 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

A little bit more.
"That ruddy owl.I'm warning you now boy if that owl is going to be sending little notes to your kind at least do it with some skill so none of the neighbours see".Thundered his uncle.As Harry watched his uncle thump into his room his face going Purple with every passing second."I'm sorry it - it won't happen again i promise".Stuttered Harry."Vernon keep the noise down the neighbours are starring at the house".Came aunt Petunia's shrill voice from down stairs."Sorry dear".Uncle Vernon shouted back."I'm warning you now boy stop sending little notes to your little freaks that are your so called friends".Spat uncle Vernon.And he walked out of the room without a backwards glance at Harry.Harry Plumped on his bed and drifted off to sleep.
Harry woke to find the sun setting and a letter lying on his table.Harry recognised the hand writing on the letter as Ron's.Harry got up quickly and moved across to his table,grabbed up the letter.and ripped it open,it read:
Dear Harry,
We will come and collect you at half five tomorrow.Dad has managed to get a ministry car.It will be just me and dad.Hermione is already here,her and Ginny have been giggling a little to much.See you tomorrow.Oh almost forgot we have a surprise for you.
Ron
Not much hope you like it. smile

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:54 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Heres a bit more.
Harry with the letter ran straight down the stairs with the letter in his hand.The sight that met him,his cousin was sitting eating junk food,the letter from Emma clamped in his hand,his face blotched with tear stains splashed across his face. "Dudley could you tell me where uncle Vernon is please"?Asked Harry politely.Dudley lifted his hand and pointed to the kitchen."Thanks".Said Harry.As Harry walked into the kitchen,his uncle was sitting comforting his wife over a glass of Brandy."Where did you find that letter from Emma,for Dudley"?Asked uncle vernon,As soon as Harry had walked into the kitchen."I told you where i found the letter, it was on the door mat it was in with the mail.I don't understand it was a letter for Dudley i would never read anything that was not mine,what is so bad about the letter anyway what's wrong?Asked Harry."That was Emma breaking up with him it said:
Dear Dudley,
I am so sorry about all of this.I am moving away to Scotland with my parents and they said we were moving in the morning,i have just finished all my packing my things.I am so so so sorry about all this but i have to break up with you.I do love you.Love Emma Marshall.XXXXX
"He would not stop reading the blasted thing out,and it some how got stuck in my head".Said uncle Vernon."Now what did you want to ask me,or talk to me about"?Asked uncle Vernon.Harry had almost forgotten about the letter from Ron Weasley."I have got the reply from my friend Ron Weasley about when they are picking me up tomorrow,they are picking me up at half past five and they are picking me up by car this time not by floo powder.Said Harry."Ok.Now go and pack i don't want you running around at the last minute tomorrow.Now go pack before i change my mind".Said his uncle who drained his glass of Brandy.
As Harry got back to his room he could not think why a girl would go out with someone then just take off after going out with anyone for two days.Harry started to pack his trunk and he thought about Emma no more that day.
Harry went to bed extremely exhausted as soon as he hit the pillow he was asleep.
Hope you like.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:09 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

A little more,I have nothing better to do.
Harry tossed and turned.first he was sitting on a bed kissing a girl a second latter he realised that the girl was Hermione.Then his dream changed,he was standing talking to Sirius."Harry i know you miss me,but talking to people really helps to,and i know about you also like Hermione,more than a friend,so it might feel better to talk to her,tell her how you feel,open up to her,and you might find that she may like you in the same way you like her".Said Sirius."But i don't want to be rejected what if she wants to only be friends?I can't be just her friend i like her to much,i would die to keep her alive.You are the first person i have told this to.I feel a lot better,thanks Sirius".Said Harry."You have failed me Bella,all you had to do was to capture the blasted owl of his and we would have had the stupid brat eating out of the palms of our hands.I have taught you everything you know,everything i know,and you could not even catch a blasted stupid owl.I am very angry and disappointed with you,now get out of my face you pitiful thing for a Death Eater".Came a cold high pitched voice that made the hair on the back of Harry's neck stand on end."Yes my Lord,anything you say my Lord,I will not fail you again my Lord".Came the voice of Bellatrix Lestrange from beneath the long hooded cloak she was wearing,that was covering her face,she knelt down and kissed the hem of Lord Voldemort's robes,and then she swiftly left the room.
Not much type more latter.big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 13th, 2005 03:46 PM
crazykim

cool
u gonna type 2day?

what happened to you?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:05 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Sorry can't left my note book at my friend will try and get it back and type tomorrow i promise hand on my heart. cool angel Happy Dance

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:08 PM
crazykim

ok
no prob.
smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

what happened to you?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:09 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ya are u gonna?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:10 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Tomorrow i promise. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:12 PM