KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come
Started by: The_Dark_Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Got my note book back.Here's a bit more.
One hundred and fifty miles away Harry suddenly woke in a cold sweat,he lay flat on his back,dripping in cold sweat,his hand covering his face holding his scar.The pain lasted for long as it woke him up for a brief few minutes Harry tried to keep hold of the thoughts but they were disappearing as fast as they came to him.The only part of the dream that stood out was the talk he had with Sirius,his godfather.As soon as the pain went away it reminded him that it felt like the pain that was the anger of when the prophecy was smashed in the bowls of the Ministry of Magic,some two and a half weeks ago.
Harry turned to face his alarm clock,his vision a blur.He picked up his glasses from the floor,and put them on.It was five fifty eight.Harry got up and moved across to his cupboard,and opened it and stared into the mirror just in the door.His green eyes were bright against his sheet white face,his scar as bright as if it had just been cut open again,but he was still in Privet Drive,in number four,not with Voldemort,he was safe,for now.
At that moment a tawny owl flew through into Harry's room giving a large hoot,and giving Harry a large fright.With the Daily Prophet clamped its beak and a leather pouch tied to its leg.Harry silently closed his cupboard door and moved silently and swiftly across his room towards the owl,he took the paper out of the owls beak and paid it the usual five knuts.After he had put the money in the leather pouch he watched the owl take flight into the rising sun.Harry unfolded the paper and flicked through scanning the headlines:Weird Sisters split,Albus Dumbledore to be next minister for magic.
There was nothing about Voldemort or anything else about his Death Eaters.Harry folded the paper and tossed it into his trunk.He looked at his clock it was six thirty nine,the sun was slowly creeping up.Harry walked across to the chart where he usually crossed off the days going back to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry,on the first of September.He crossed out an other day and took it down and stuck it in his trunk.
Hope you like. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:14 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

A little bit more.
Harry waited until his Aunt and Uncle got up so he got dressed,and by this time his Aunt and Uncle were downstairs making breakfast and Harry went down to have breakfast.He was going to the Burrow in the matter of hours,for the rest of the summer holidays,with his two best friends,Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.When Harry walked into the kitchen he sat down,and Uncle Vernon looked up from his newspaper and said."These Weasley's,they better be on time,this time,the sooner you are out of here the better"."They will be on time,this time".Harry answered."What time are they arriving at again"?Asked Uncle Vernon."Half five.It will be only Ron and Mr Weasley".Said Harry.Before Harry was asked anymore questions,he grabbed a piece of toast and went to his room,it was the happiest he had felt in weeks.(Dudley's diet had been stopped because of breaking up with Emma).
But then people will want to talk about Sirius,and Harry didn't want to tell people his feelings not now in case his feelings for someone else was revealed.Harry did not want to repeat what he saw,when Sirius fell through the Veil in the 'Deathroom'.A tear trickled down Harry's face,he sat down on his bed and opened his trunk and pulled out his favorite book called 'Flying with the Cannons'.He opened it up just in time to see one of the Chasers put a Quaffle through one of three fifty foot high hoops.This was Harry's favorite sport in the Wizarding world it is called 'Quidditch'.And it is the most popular sport in the wizarding world,and it is played on broomsticks,there are seven players on each team,two Beaters,three Chasers,a Keeper and a Seeker,Harry was the Griffindor team Seeker and he owned the best racing broom in the wizarding world a 'Firebolt',until he was giving a lifelong ban from 'Dolores Jane Umbridge',she was placed at Hogwarts by the Minister for Magic as a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher and she latter was promoted to Hogwarts High Inquisitor,and tried to have Harry expelled before he got back to school for his fifth year by sending Dementors(They guarded the Wizard prison Azkaban)after him and forcing him to use magic to protect himself and his Cousin Dudley by using the Patronus charm,and he was asked to attend a hearing and he got off.Thinking about Quidditch made Harry smile the feeling of being able to fly again to leave all his worries back on the ground.He lay on his bed thinking,and got up quickly and set his alarm for four o'clock in case he fell asleep,he did.For the first time in in two years it was a happy dream,he and Hermione were sitting talking about Quidditch and then Hermione leaned forwards to kiss him and when she was half an inch from Harry's lips he was awoken by his alarm.He stared at the ceiling,his insides were pumping fast,he was so close from kissing the girl he had more feelings for he was longing for her.
Hope you like it. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:27 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Where is everyone????????????????

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:37 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

A little more.
At five o'clock Harry heaved his trunk out of his room and down the stairs and placed it next to the door,(he double checked his room to make sure he was not leaving anything behind,and he had put 'Flying with the Cannons' back into his trunk)and walked into the living room,where the Dursley's all sat,the atmosphere was tense Harry's Aunt was chewing on her tongue.Harry sat down and noticed that the Dursley's were in their best dinner clothes.They all waited patiently for Mr Weasley and Ron.At exactly five thirty the door bell rang.Harry and the Dursley's went to the door and when they opened it,on the door step stood Ron Weasley and Mr Weasley,a balding man but could see that he had the same colour of hair that his wife and children had.
"Hi Mr Dursley,Mrs Dursley and Dudley".Said Mr Weasley."Can't stay long,got all your things Harry"?Asked Mr Weasley.
"Yes".Replied Harry,heaving his trunk over the thresh hold with Hedwigs cage.Ron grabbed the other end of the trunk and heaved it into the car.
"See you latter Uncle Vernon,Aunt Petunia and Dudley".Said Harry.
"See you next summer Harry".Said Harry's Uncle his face going beetroot,and the front door was slammed shut on Harry's face.
Not much hope you like it. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:09 PM
crazykim

i like it
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:35 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Not much.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:53 AM
crazykim

still good

what happened to you?

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:25 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

A little bit more. big grin
"Come on we have to be back at the Burrow in forty minutes time".Said Mr Weasley.They got into the car and in five minutes were flying along the motorway."Where did you get the car Mr Weasley"?Asked Harry."The Ministry bought a bunch of muggle cars and i bewitched them,and they belong to the Ministry now.Answered Mr Weasley.And there was silence all the way to the Burrow,apart from the odd trying to make conversation but failing miserably.When the Burrow came into view Harry said."Home at last".As Harry said this Ron's ears when slightly pink."Has anyone found out the results for their exams yet"?Asked Harry."No".Answered Ron."Hermione has been really nervous,and her and Ginny have been giggling a bit to much for my liking,and i don't know why".Said Ron.As they pulled into the drive way of the Burrow someone with bushy brown hair came pelting out of the house.It was Hermione,she had grown a bit since he had last seen her.Harry's stomach done a flip as though it was in the air.As Harry got out of the car she jumped on him giving him a huge hug.Harry's insides flipped again because that her body was so close to his,it felt warm,and welcoming."It's nice to see you to Hermione".Said Harry,as she let go of him,he did not want her to let go not when he felt so happy to be with her again."Harry it's so good to see you to,i have missed you so much".Said Hermione."Come on we have got so much to do so you better go and unpack,we have so much to do".Said Hermione."Yeah i know.I'm home.
Not much hope you like it. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:44 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I sit only you posting and reading this story now CrazKim??????????

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

Excellent!! continue...pls..

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:22 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shef231

Your really good may i ask how old u are?
I'm planning my own novel its like the Harry Potters but different story line it doesnt relate to any of JKRowling's books. So if it is good enough i may even try and get it published.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:12 PM
shef231 is currently offline Click here to Send shef231 a Private Message Find more posts by shef231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

c
im not the only one reading ur story!
smilesmilesmile

what happened to you?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:15 PM
shef231

If any one has any good ideas to add to my own novel i will be more than happy to have aread and hopefully add them to my novel. I plan on started my own novel sometime soon, so please pass on any ideas. either add me to msn or email me. happy reading

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:19 PM
shef231 is currently offline Click here to Send shef231 a Private Message Find more posts by shef231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I'm 15.yes ok. D: big grin big grin

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:16 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I can't post tonight because i have got to go and play Football with my friends.SORRY.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:09 PM
crazykim

when? post?

what happened to you?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:04 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Latter i promise,and it's the new chapter

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:01 AM
Midnight109

hi.I now found this web and your story is great!!

reading Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smile Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance reading

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:02 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

come on darklord its like a week ago
pleeez post
:sad:

what happened to you?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:23 PM
Midnight109

please post soon.your taking to long

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:16 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote