KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come
Started by: The_Dark_Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sugar&sweet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
I n high school in Scotland you have years there is 1st year and it goes up to 6th year and i have just started 5th year so I'm in my second last year so that makes me going to be 16 when i go back after the summer holidays.

u ve 6 years? i only ve 5 years. and i only got two years to go. anyways i think i need to stop going off topic, soz embarrasment smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:29 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

will somebody post, pleez
i sound to needy nowadays dont i ?

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:18 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Hi guys i am so sorry i have not posted in a while because i got told a few weeks ago that my mum has bowel cancer i will post soon i promise.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:50 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Here is the rest of that part of chapter 2.
By the time everyone had finished their dinner the stars had come out.Mrs Weasley,with one flick of her wand vanished the tables and everyone sad down in the grass to watch the stars.Harry fell into a deep sleep.
"Sirius is that you?oh it is you,i did hope i could talk to you about something.It's about Hermione".
"I knew you would want to talk about that,what is it you would like to ask me"?"How did you know about me having a crush on her i have kept it hidden for the past five years"?"Remember the time i crept into the dormitory to kill Peter,i herd you muttering in your sleep,oh Hermione please don't leave me i need you to keep me company i don't want to be on my own please Hermione"?
"Oh you heard that did you,you should not have been listening in the first place any way".Said Harry with his face going steadily red.
"Harry wake up you should have been in bed ages ago".Came Hermione's bossy voice from a distance.
"Hermione did you here what i was saying a minute ago,cause if you did i am not going to hid,now that it's out".
"Yes i did Harry,and i have felt the same way for the same amount of time i said to the others cause they were going to bed and i said i would wake you but bu- but i lied i really wanted to watch you sleep you look so-so cuite and when i heard you say that in your sleep i felt that i had died and gone to heaven".Said Hermione going slightly pink in the cheeks.
As Harry Lent forwards he was going to kiss Hermione on the cheek but she was to fast and turned round and received a kiss on the lips.
"Oh sorry Harry i was going to kiss you on the cheek but you caught my li-".
As Harry lent forwards and kissed her on the lips half way through her sentence,they only pulled away when they heard Ron's voice from the house.
"Hermione do you need a hand in helping Harry cause mums worried about him"?
"No we'll be there in a minute we were we were just talking about Fred and Georges new inventions were coming".Harry and Hermione looked as though they were being punished for kissing and almost got caught.
Sorry not much will post more later i am so behind.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 05:41 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

its great

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 06:30 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ITs good keep up the good work

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:09 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

wow, thats great. big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:08 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miket
mike

thats awsome

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:52 PM
miket is currently offline Click here to Send miket a Private Message Find more posts by miket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miket
mike

i want you hermione202

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:54 PM
miket is currently offline Click here to Send miket a Private Message Find more posts by miket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

oh my god ... that was good and im really sorry about ur mom is it like better cuz i heard that the cancer can be removed (i looked it up)

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:21 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

yeah its true my grandpa had an operation for the cancer to be removed ...yeah im really sorry about ur mom....hope all the best

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:36 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

opps I missed out the part about your mom.I'm really sorry.I hope she gets better.i've lost my grandmother while she was doing an operation.i wasn't even born yet

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:53 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by miket
i want you hermione202

excuse me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:54 AM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Thanks guys.Yeah she has had it removed,and it did give me and my three brothers quite a scare when she was rushed into hospital,i now go to school and look after my mum and i will post as often as i can i promise cause i am off school for the summer i pray to go back now.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:03 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

o ok thats good!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:12 PM
××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i love you!!!!

hi hermione...
i am miket's friend..he is hot!!11
can u send me the pic u sent im?!

e-mail me
cliff

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:19 PM
××DiRtYPoTTeR×× is currently offline Click here to Send ××DiRtYPoTTeR×× a Private Message Find more posts by ××DiRtYPoTTeR×× Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i love you!!!!

i am free to talk on msn from thurs for anyone who wants a flirt
[email protected]
go 4 it
hermione apparantly ur hot
according 2 mike t
please send me pic of u and i'l send pic of me
or give me ur number
xx

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:30 PM
××DiRtYPoTTeR×× is currently offline Click here to Send ××DiRtYPoTTeR×× a Private Message Find more posts by ××DiRtYPoTTeR×× Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

miket doesn't have a picture of me

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:48 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

whats going on in here?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:12 PM
Midnight109

no idea.
someone who i don't know claims that his friend has a picture of me.

They live in united kingdom.I live in Trinidad

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:16 PM