KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come
Started by: The_Dark_Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202
no idea.
someone who i don't know claims that his friend has a picture of me.

They live in united kingdom.I live in Trinidad

okay... umm just wondering but where is Trinidad?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 12:44 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

an island in the West Indies.The West Indies is in the Caribbean.

I understand If you don't know where these places are.Very few people know about Trinidad because if you search a world Map Trinidad is just a dot on it.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:01 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ooooooooo so your like close to oooooooooo i got it! im gonna search it up now on the map!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 02:50 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

HUH? what do you mean?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:15 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i love you!!!!

Why has nobody e-mailed me

hi lilmisssweetie
do u like hp?
i love hp
xxxx

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:58 AM
××DiRtYPoTTeR×× is currently offline Click here to Send ××DiRtYPoTTeR×× a Private Message Find more posts by ××DiRtYPoTTeR×× Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i love you!!!!

sorry
miket has a pic of lilmisssweetie
not u
my bad
xxxx

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 10:00 AM
××DiRtYPoTTeR×× is currently offline Click here to Send ××DiRtYPoTTeR×× a Private Message Find more posts by ××DiRtYPoTTeR×× Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miket
mike

dirty potter is a kl .i dont have a picture of you dirty potter was making up stuff !

miket is currently offline Click here to Send miket a Private Message Find more posts by miket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i love you!!!!

i went on holiday to the carribean once
xxx

miket
mike

dirty potter and me wrote the half blood prince

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 10:05 AM
miket is currently offline Click here to Send miket a Private Message Find more posts by miket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i love you!!!!

why has nobody replied on this thrEAD?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:52 PM
××DiRtYPoTTeR××
i love you!!!!

sad
U ARE LOVALY

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:54 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

yeah i like harry potter dirty potter no wait i luv harry potter! and no one here has my picture if anyone does then i would like to KNOW WHO DOES! and hermione nvm what i said its just messed up when i was writing it...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:57 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

OK what in gods name is going on in here i go away for a weekend and come back and now there's some random stuff going on.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:33 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Sorry embarrasment embarrasment
But its kinda weird that people start saying confusing things.Firt they say they have my pic which is not possible.Then they say they have misslilsweetie's pic not mine.misslilsweetie denied that.

I have no clue what is happening

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:39 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I agree now can i please get on with my story.
As Harry and Hermione walked up to the house,hand in hand."Will we tell Ron,or shall we let it work before we tell him"?Asked Hermione.
"No we can't tell him or he'll kill me".Replied Harry.
"Why"?Asked Hermione puzzled.
"He told me he had a bit of a crush on you in fourth year".Replied Harry,going pink in the checks.
"Oh my god,maybe we shouldn't tell him".Replied Hermione her face going white as a sheet of paper.
"Whats wrong with you"?Asked Ron,when he saw the colour of Hermione's face.
"Nothing,i just think Fred and George should be careful with what they make and sell thats all".Replied Hermione.
"Aw so you have heard of their new invention then"?Asked Ron.
"No it's just what we saw of the things they invented in the past couple of years,thats all".Said Hermione.
"So what is their new invention then"?Asked Harry.
"Well......they are colourless stink pellets,and they well.........stink more than others".Answered Ron.
"Aw so thats what they wanted to show me when i arrived".Said Harry.
"Yeah well they were gonna let of a couple on you but well........i stopped them".Said Ron puffing out his chest and smiling at Hermione,she returned it and then her eyes flicked to Harry.
"Well i think we should go to bed and sleep because I'm gonna drop in a minute and i won't get up for a million years".Saud Harry faking a yawn,then when Ron turned round he winked at Hermione,she smiled and signaled the bathroom in five minutes.And they made their way up the stairs waving goodnight to Hermione at Ginny's room and then when Ron wasn't looking Harry kissed Hermione on the check and whispered in her ear.
"See you in the bathroom in five minutes".And when he got dressed he said to Ron.
"I have to go to the toilet be back in five minutes".And left before Ron could say anything.
"Hermione.Are you here yet"?Harry whispered.
"No I'm the invisible man,of course I'm here"?She replied.
"Thats the first time i have heard you make a good sarcastic answer".Replied Harry who was doubled over holding his stomach.
"Come here a minute".Asked Hermione.
"OK".Said Harry.
And she grabbed him and they started kissing again they did not stop until they heard someone walking towards the bathroom and stand outside and say.
"Harry are you going to go to bed or are you sleeping on the toilet"?Came Rons voice from the other side of the door.
"Sorry dosed off for a couple of minutes".Said Harry out of breath,pulling away from Hermione's lips.
"Well you have been in there for the past two hours,and why are you so out of breath,were you having a bad dream do you want me to come in"?Asked Ron.
Not much hope it's OK.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:55 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Lol.Ron shoulhave walked in on them.That was great

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:09 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

perfecto

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:33 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

He might u just don't know yet lol.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:58 PM
Midnight109

exactly , which is why you should write more.
It was great.write

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:02 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

i will post as much as i can leading up to the book coming out and if i don't finish it in time i will continue but if you don't want me to i will stop i hope i can continue and i am going to the castle on the 15th i got a ticket.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:09 PM